I give up

Let's be honest with ourselves for a moment. Do we really think we can turn back the tide at this point? It's inevitable as much as it hurts me to admit. I'm blackpilled as fuck. Going to go get drunk.

Attached: 1539799705673.jpg (1781x2569, 3.54M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WHQnEIx99oo
youtube.com/watch?v=PHeEe1FTqLo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, just keep your head down, avoid the degeneracy, and focus on dreams of moving away from it all and living off grid

>living off grid
Thinking about this. Any good ideas or tips?

Turn off pol for a good long while. This shit isn't as prevalent as everyone makes it out to be. Usually the kinds of broads that shack up with niggers are damaged white broads with daddy issues, drug problems or both. No fucking loss imo.

We surely won't turn the tide here on Jow Forums. The longer we sit here, the worse its gonna get.

I live in Maryland and it’s pretty Fucking bad

(((the damage has been done)))

Not with that attitude, we can't, you absolute cocksucking blackpill faggot.

MMMM, FRESH COPYPASTA

Attached: 1538993230255.jpg (481x401, 66K)

Soon it will be illegal all over. Already happening in some states

Same, its horrible here.

Fuck!

Attached: Enough.jpg (316x202, 30K)

Not so bad here in Massachusetts. I did see more of it when I briefly lived in Delaware, specifically Bear, DE.

One things for sure, we'll never accomplish anything meaningful on this dump.

Honestly this
Yea, it's pretty bad, worse than it's ever been, I'll give you that, but like this guy said most of the coalburners are undesirables regardless.
And you just have to search for decent people in the right places, and also understand that anything good in life takes time.

Yeah, I'm only on here because the elections are near. Otherwise I only pop in once a week at most.
>Leaf

Never give up user. We'll hold back the night, and if we have to do it alone we'll go alone in pride.

Attached: not_in_vain.png (1920x1139, 2.89M)

This is an old theme in Russian film.
youtu.be/WHQnEIx99oo

Attached: 1538954506529.png (1500x1200, 94K)

>triggered by race
We the sjws now

The only hope you’re going to have is if the economy shits itself

Until then only despair

The structure that exists cannot survive. It must come down and be built anew. And all at the cost of blood. Good men will be lost and victory is not certain, but anyone paying any attention at all that the end of this era is fast approaching. We must go through a brutal dark age shortly, and who knows what awaits on the far side. Humanity's destiny among the stars, or perpetual ignorance and superstition.

Der kostbarste Besitz auf dieser Welt, aber - ist das eigene Volk.
Und für dieses Volk - und um dieses Volk, wollen wir Ringen und wollen wir kämpfen.
Und Niemals erlahmen! und Niemals ermüden! und Niemals verzagen! und Niemals verzweifeln!

The most precious possession you have in the world is your own people.
And for this people - and for the sake of this people, we will struggle and fight.
And never slacken! Never tire!
And never lose courage! And never despair!

youtube.com/watch?v=PHeEe1FTqLo

Attached: adolf_hitler__in_colour__6_by_julia_koterias-d7bolno.jpg (724x976, 200K)

>instead of fixing your problems you just move away to some resource poor wasteland

Your either retarded or a jew

>when you want to make le epic post but can't resist adding atheist autism at the end

Superstition pre-dates any of the organized religions. You are coloring my words with your own biases.

>i was just pretending to be retarded