Is it possible to bleach an Alpine-Med with a little Amerindian and have white babies...

Is it possible to bleach an Alpine-Med with a little Amerindian and have white babies? That would be like +90% euro no doubt and acceptable.

is it harder to bleach blacks than Amerindian or its the same thing? Mutts looks always like half black breeding

Can we bleach Americas once for all?

Attached: isis-valverde-na-tng-verao-2013---4-1337824632421_615x470.jpg (615x470, 93K)

i'm in love

Attached: roberto-filho-2.jpg (231x256, 15K)

No

Castizos belong with Castizos

You pink irish purefags stick with eachother

Castizos should not get whiter or browner they are fine the way they are

It’s slightly easier to bleach Amerindians. Her kids would likely look “white.”

Attached: C8B11851-4DEA-436E-BB16-4FF2F061A840.jpg (593x1024, 118K)

No. There is no such thing as bleaching. Have children with a white person or don't have children at all

Northern Indians are proto-West Eurasians. You can breed Germanic looking peoples if you mix Irish with Native Americans. The first Anglo-German settlers to America thought Norsemen had beaten them when they encountered Native-Gael hybrids.

>There is no such thing as bleaching.
Look at the picture. He’s talking about “bleaching” someone who is mostly European and probably looks like a Med anyway.

Thank you.
You are correct, sir. Brazilian amerindian's culture are mostly dead, so she is culturally white and just need a hand.

Better have a 90% than a 100% but fully degenerated, i guess. Shes totally redpilled, i wont let that girl leave my life.

Genetics is not like adding spices to a dish you cuck

she's whiter than you, fuck off 56% jewish mutt.

Attached: 1385718637673.jpg (482x600, 175K)

No, you're a retard. Also "bleaching" is a meme that would require multi-generational totalitarian power to carry out on a population scale and if you had that level of power why bother.

He’s talking about an individual that is already largely European.

The Uighurs in China are allegedly like ~80% Euro male-line DNA (proving hilarious stereotypes) but they're still a basket case.

OP is either shilling or just wants to muh dik.

you are not white

East Asian genes are much more difficult to bleach.

What exactly do you think "Native Americans" are? They're proto-east Asians who came over from Siberia. That's why some of these goblinas end up looking like they could be from that part of the world.

That’s true, they’re related but they’re still different. Most of the times they look different; Native American mixes have more Caucasian traits.

That's because they're already like 70% Euro to begin with due to having no filter or ingroup mating instinct probably due to living on a continent with only their own for so long.

They won't even determine by DNA test who is eligible for gibs because they can't find anyone with more than like 30-35% ancestry.

They don't end up looking very European at all. The closest I ever saw was some very slightly swarthy blue eyed, black haired (actual black, not dark brown) girl with very English-looking face but she must have been 97% or more European ancestry.

It's just not feasible. This is pure muh dik/shilling.

Castizos can look pretty Caucasian.

Attached: 56064BD9-CC97-44AA-BF27-D811325F6A2C.jpg (921x1217, 53K)

white + amerindians results in amazing women, the real problem are the niggers.

Attached: 2154678498415615.png (1791x993, 3.39M)