Absolutely based vietnamese

Absolutely based vietnamese.

Attached: 1540429071707.png (1280x720, 378K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3YHW1AoahoE
youtube.com/watch?v=t9eybY9qFfY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

based

Attached: 1444512159880.jpg (664x561, 62K)

How many mutts you reckon this heroic nationalist killed? I'd put it at at least ten.

Defending your soil from foreign invaders is based and honorable. We had no business there and we will punish the kikes for again throwing us into senseless, endless war.

Your wasting your time abo filth. No one on this board will take your shit bait.
>here’s your (((you)))

It's not bait they fought of France before you mutt zog puppets arrived, they struggled against invaders for decades if that isn't some pure nationalism I dont know what is.

they're all chinks m8

Attached: 1523714224918.jpg (899x528, 119K)

Remember, every aus flag houses "fuck my gay"

Attached: Screenshot_20181021-202707.jpg (1080x2160, 604K)

Great documentary.

Killing american commie pigs... nice!

Habe americans ever fought for anything aside jewish men and the right to be named the most prolific judeophiles on earth? Maybe eventually theyll fight wars to rapesuck cocks or something, since theyre all going gay, would be more honourable than what theyve been doing for jews!

You know australia was involved with that war too, right?

Attached: 1539908260049.png (1552x2658, 961K)

>tfw you lose to manlet rice farmers
The mutt cant into war since ww2 if we are being realistic

Attached: images(2).jpg (667x459, 45K)

Calm down Zing, someone will be there for your "poof hole" soon enough.

Attached: BB61C6FE055C4808A25028F9DAB5ABC7.jpg (1024x722, 50K)

>tfw you realise you got zogged and riced at the same time

Attached: images(3).jpg (628x488, 39K)

I saw this documentary, it was pretty cool.

>commie chink shills for commie chinks
Not surprising

Attached: this_shit_is_banannas.jpg (498x459, 77K)

The ARVN guy was based as fuck.

Imagine spending years in a commie education camp, fucking hell.

youtube.com/watch?v=3YHW1AoahoE

What's it called might go give it a watch

Keep projecting puppet

Struck a nerve, Wang? Does kangaroo taste different from dog? Can you tell what breed you're eating?

>start proxy wars all over
>the goal was never to win but to outspend the USSR
>win total victory

I guess you are desperate for attention - since no one ever even thinks about you shit island.
>have a (((you)))

Attached: 1526717172991.jpg (500x500, 40K)

The Vietnam War by Ken Burns.

it wasn't war, it was a civil war that the mutts should never interfered and the paid the toll, since you cant win a civil war with full military power, you need to control the public opinion by controlling the media and drawing some stupid ass narrative, just like the kikes did in america when they started the vietnam war..... wait a minute

Lmao all these assmad amerifats sperging at taking an L from slant eyed manlets, havent seen salt like this in a while.

Cheers laddie

They're communists. It's not like they had jobs to occupy their time. Of course they had time to fight.

>the goal was never to win but to outspend the USSR
Nice meme, keep killing your white population in foreign wars while jamal fucks your wife

Oh then you've never seen the ghosts of white Australians crying "oh, houses are so expensive, why did mommy sell everything to China??? :("

Really pathetic shit, they deserved to go extinct think

ANZAC was there, too. Did you just conveniently forget?

Cheers, like the other leafanon said it's a pretty good doc. Dosen't really touch on the Australia stuff mostly focuses on North/South Vietnam soldiers and civilians and Americans.

win or "lose," I am fully content that millions of maoist gooks died miserable deaths
youtube.com/watch?v=t9eybY9qFfY

Attached: millions of dead gooks.png (313x137, 8K)

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: Untitled.png (334x630, 61K)

it was worth for every american life they claimed and wounded
american empire my ass

vietnam was supplied by china

men die in war, that's why it's war, but it was an invaluable lesson in COIN operations that made the USA the premiere anti guerilla fighting force the planet has ever known, a lesson we taught other equally capable COIN forces like Rhodesia and South Africa

Attached: 1530218284466.gif (659x609, 1.63M)

>killed boomers
Alright in my book

>premiere anti guerilla fighting force
American delusion is always entertaining

Attached: 1024px-Taliban_insurgency_in_Afghanistan_(2015–present).svg.png (1024x754, 297K)

They cant even deal with criminals let alone an organized military guerilla group, only thing going for america was their military but they've been getting progressively shittier on purpose in order to pay military contracts to zog when their gear and lives get rekt.

Attached: images(4).jpg (642x477, 52K)

oh sweatie, what you consider unsuccessful counterinsurgencies means nothing to me
>doesn't know that the cartels are in the CIA's employ
I thought Australians were supposed to be smart

Attached: 1533219227013.jpg (794x878, 101K)

WE WON EVERY BATTLE
8 MORE MONTHS AND WOULD'VE WON WAR

Hippie scum & media faggot propaganda from inside the nation fucked it up