What does Jow Forums think about leon troskty

What?

Attached: Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-R15068,_Leo_Dawidowitsch_Trotzki.jpg (220x327, 12K)

He was worse than both Lenin and Stalin. Also the most Jewish of the three.

Smart man. I would have loved to pick his brains

>(((Lev Bronstein)))

I'm worried that people might have picked on him

Dirty fucking jew, would have been better as leader of the USSR though as he probably would have been the one to start world war II.

He would have been far worse than Stalin if he became the leader. Thank Lenin that he was killed.

lol

Attached: kadyrov-troll.jpg (626x675, 41K)

Stalin had a bone to pick with that guy.

Never heard of him and also that's Lev Bronstein in the pic. He I do know.

Only good thing admirable about him is his ability to competently command the Red Army, surprising, from a Jew. Stalin did the world a favor by ordering his execution by ice pick to the head.

Peter Hitchens was a card carrying Commie Trotskite until he lived in Soviet Russia and grew up. Now he's a conservative. Not the best for Britain because he loves Russia but more conservative than our government.

Have you watched The Death of Stalin? It's actually very good.

Bronstein? The man who lived in New York and wrote for a Yiddish paper?

No, but I've been meaning to. Apparently before Stalin died, he became redpilled on (((them))) and must have realized far too late that Hitler was right.

You'll enjoy it lad. Poignant. Genuinely funny, (brit accents) but accurate to what we know about that regime. Surprised it got made

Why not ax him?

>Surprised it got made
Eh, Jews don't care for traditional Marxism anymore, it no longer serves their purpose. But thanks, friend, I will definitely check it out.

huge autist that micromanaged an army of starving retarded drunken peasants simultaenously against 16 fronts including the ruling state, most of Europe and America in WW1, and won

but then threw it all away by being a massive social retard by refusing to engage in any practical politics whatsoever and stood by the most impractical, murderous ideological extreme on every issue while the criminal extortionist syndicate leader Lenin appointed to be General Secretary was in charge of appointing local administrators.

Starving. Add rapey and murderous.

I like Trotsky, mostly what he wrote anyways.

That being said I kinda like Stalin too.

I can't stand "Trotskyists" though. They are just USA style liberals that hide behind the hammer and sickle.

don't bait