This isnt even a complete circuit

Im a basic bitch dummy who barely knows anything about electronics and this literally looks like a retard who doesnt know anything tried to make an electronic device. Much less a bomb

1. There is no circuit here. The wires are not even connected to the fucking clock so how the fuck is this supposed to detonate?

2. There is no detonator. Just a spool of spooky looking wires in the middle of what im sure is store bought gunpowder or fireworks.

Do these dummies think the american people are this stupid?

Attached: DqTYYBkX4AgW4zZ.jpg (722x545, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/news/comments/9qzow5/explosive_devices_found_in_mail_sent_to_hillary/
thesun.co.uk/news/7572013/ied-bombs-hillary-bill-clinton-barack-obama-glass/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What the fuck is this? you could make this in 20 minutes and the hardest part would be drilling the holes in the pipe

Attached: DqTYYOQWoAAuseK.jpg (768x524, 40K)

high res version

Attached: 1540426061463.jpg (1280x960, 601K)

looks like ebola

>Do these dummies think the american people are this stupid?
It's literally why they do what they do

they don't seem designed to blow up, and the get r done sticker seems like they wanted you to see that

that spring in the middle is like a vape coil, it heats up when powered and lights off the stuff

They do think the American public is this stupid

Attached: 1512249407819.png (965x424, 219K)

Something that was made to look like a bomb found in something that was made to look like mail.

>it heats up when powered and lights off the stuff
explosives need spontaneous, near-instantaneous heat and pressure to be set off

to be fair, i think the american public is this stupid

Electrical engineer here.
This is not a bomb. period. No complete circuit. Clock has no alarm function, but you could still use to detonate something IF you had an external board hooked up, which this does not. false flag through and through.

Like I said in the OP

where is the circuit? to make this happen

its not even connected to the clock (with a very very weak battery)

yes.

They do and they're right.

There's very little if any media and seemingly no propellant.

fucking wrekt

It looks like a lightbulb circuit... coil gets hot and glows... but a coil that big would probably wouldn’t even get warm from the tiny battery in the Amazon Chinese crap clock..

Yes, they do because many are. Also, where is the explosive material in these photos? The pipes look empty.

the first thing a bomb tech would do is disable the device, remove the power source

Yes. We do.

Attached: 1540339201593.jpg (377x377, 56K)

this is what a real bomb looks like

notice the large battery (not a shitty LCD clock battery)

And the blasting cap

Attached: 492528-presretnat-paket-bomba-adresiran-do-firma-vo-milano.jpg (700x480, 89K)

I thought about this. But where is the power source?

It looks like the entire device is based around the clock.

This would be correct, but the solenoid is insulated and doesn't complete any circuit to run power.. also i've never heard of heating a solenoid to detonate a bomb haha

He didn't weld the caps on? Pssst.

>made from PVC
what makes you think it isn't real?

Well
From what year is that bomb from?

Yes
reddit.com/r/news/comments/9qzow5/explosive_devices_found_in_mail_sent_to_hillary/

What is even the purpose of sending a bomb with a clock by mail? expecting them to just receive it and put it under their bed without opening it until the bomb goes off?

Anyone who believes those are real bombs must be mentally challenged

Maybe a capacitor at end of coil... but that would probably drain the battery in Chinese clock... still probably wouldn’t heat that coil

this is the most damning part of it.

It wasn’t a bomb. It was a prop.

yes... but low explosives only need an electric match
so still possibly dangerous
... however this was only designed to put on TV to claim that the right are "violent" and to distract from the shitskin invasion that the left is doing

Attached: s-l1000 (1).jpg (1000x1000, 60K)

At least make the skin gray you slack jaw faggot half assed attempt nigger this is why civilisation is in decline because people are not doing anything right and make sure the background remains colour as well.

Attached: 1540079610136m.jpg (1024x1024, 125K)

X fucking D confirmed - as usual Jow Forums six hours ahead of the curve

>The print-out appears to show a parody flag that replaces Arabic characters with the silhouette of three women in high heels, and a middle inscription reading “Get ‘Er Done” — which is the catchphrase of standup comedian Larry the Cable Guy.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-24 at 6.25.25 PM.png (1017x1090, 650K)

>everyone on here is a bomb expert now

Attached: 4726ed22fa686aeb06c9573a9296b23af831e5f5.jpg (1678x562, 160K)

Capacitors still only function in closed circuits. You could charge it, but if it doesn't connect to anything, it won't discharge.

Attached: 4716978.jpg (1000x1002, 227K)

I don't get it, how is the foil not already completing the circuit?

>packed with shards of glass
Which will become dust on explosion, anyone who knows anything about simple bombs knows that you'd pack metal inside.

You don't need to be an expert though. Seriously.

Its almost as if the bomb squad deactivated it before taking pictures of it...

>Im a basic bitch dummy who barely knows anything about electronics
Then keep your mouth shut mutt, m’kay? You’re clueless.

these are like 9-12 volts

that shitty clock doesnt put that out.

Never mind, hearing they were pvc.
The joke was welding would kill the bomb maker though.

It appears to be a gunpowder-based pipe bomb with toaster wire running through it to ignite it. It's a fucking retarded design though because you can just by electric matches from china on ebay all day long and they are far more reliable then toaster wire. Also, that large fucking amount of toaster wire they used would take a lot of battery power to heat up, far more then what a tiny clock would have. By the way, why the fuck would you send a time bomb via snail mail.

Trannybomb

The wires are all connected and still in the same position as the original photo. Probably portable X-ray by bot.

(Motions to Adobe)
You're free to purchase Photoshop and exhibit your superior version, you turbo charged nigger

>You need to be a mechanic to know a car with no wheels ain't going anywhere.

There is a layer of paper inbetween. It's an imperfect trigger.

Literally nothing here to deactivate... No explosive payload, no power source, no circuit.

>Clock has no timer
>Clock has no speaker
>Literally a tiny watch battery
Still wouldn't set it off

>why the fuck would you send a time bomb via snail mail.
Because it's fake/inoperable.

i mean, i kekd

I know but that's what it looks like.

You need to be an expert to know PVC pipes and timed explosions are retarded.

>do they think americans are stupid?
Believe it or not,some people are actually dumb enough to fall for it.

>never went through the mail
>claimed it was delivered by courier
>couriers don't deliver packages with stamps

Once they find out that the security cameras were disabled... they will know that this was an inside job

The exterior wire on the upper side doesn't even connect to anything. The copper core is flush with the insulation, and it looks like the same is true for the lower exterior wire.

>This

>media literally reporting on stuff Jow Forums figured out hours ago
lmao "news"

They already said it was a glass. With wires not connected to anything, thus not powered, and with clocks without any way to set even alarm off, much less anything else.

This was made by a woman that watches too much television

Last part is correct, toaster wire takes a LOT of voltage to heat up. the clock battery would be a laughable 1-3v bat. but they found no explosive payload.

who said this? do you have a link

These people are all literally retarded.

All I can say is I was making more effective gadgets then these when I was 12.

>a fucking pipebomb with a timer on it
Why even? Holy shit what retard thought this was a good idea? How would someone know when it was delivered or in the correct persons hands?

Has nothing to do with intelect. Contrary to what pol would have you believe it doesnt make you a genius to just think the opposite of whatever msm tell you to think.

Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

Also, you only need a tiny bit of toaster wire to ignite gunpowder, not 10 fucking feet of it coiled up in the powder. That's just being retarded and wasteful.

So what powers the detonation? The battery on that clock that doesn't have an alarm feature? Lmao

Reported to DOJ and FBI and DHS

they're subtle, aren't they
it reminds me of the "russian signatures" they like to put on their hacks

vapist thinks he understands basic electrical engineering
>muh sub ohms

Also correct. The solenoid looks like excatly the same as the rest of the wire though. DWS probably thought coiling it would make it look scarier

Reported to your mom

If people are stupid enough to believe this they'll believe anything. I hope you Burgers and Trump will be able to see thru this obvious bullshit.

since phase 1 is falling apart rapidly, will they even implement phase 2, the capture?

Definitely bs
>Why would they do it though?
>It's basically a warning to those who appose the left and the right.
>Notice how many bring up (((9-11))) in diffrent aspects.
>Perfect time for the caravan
>They all lie decive and work together

Attached: 12383399_997137870401271_2107587059_n.jpg (500x358, 37K)

I often get called out to do "chemical enlargement" of rock/concrete for certain types of confined space rescues when local rescue squads need it. We mostly just use blank .22s and weighted rods, but smokeless powder (or more powerful stuff) is a must when large things need to be removed. I may not be the most experienced person on here but I have enough experience to know that this is a fucking retarded design made by someone who just looked up "how to make a bomb" on google for 10 mins.

>If people are stupid enough
well, shit.

Link to this?

ABC's website

Pol has been making them all evening with random shit in three minutes or less.

Some people are calling it out, others are forcing #magabomber on twitter, the company itself included.

NO EXPLOSIVE MATERIAL INSIDE
JUST GLASS
thesun.co.uk/news/7572013/ied-bombs-hillary-bill-clinton-barack-obama-glass/

That sounds like an incredibly interesting line of work. I literally work on board testbenching all day... and yeah or, "how to shill poorly 2018"

What is the source of these xrays?

>basic bitch dummy

Go to bed, Brittany

Attached: goodgoy.jpg (535x533, 43K)

Read the fucking thread, or look at the fucking picture.

I volunteer.. I wish I got paid to do it.

Fake n gay, right Sgt fgt?

Shut up you fucking racist! It's real! I feel that it was real!!!

Attached: NPC1011111.jpg (626x379, 68K)

I figured that out with no xray just by looking at the guage of the wire while half asleep this morning. I would have made a v-shaped plate to rest the bomb in, filled it with nails. That way there would be a focused directional blast, I would have put it in a cake or donut box instead of mailing it, with a trigger made out of tinfoil on the top.

American domestic terrorism... not even once.

Attached: 7cc80de2cc5d8e7704f459905fd47706--sci-fi-armor-future-soldier.jpg (736x900, 106K)

>polaroid battery
20 years ago atleast

shut up faggot you don't know what you're talking about, stupid canadian moron