Puerto Rican Statehood

Would it just guarantee two Democrat senators, or would republicans have a shot? It's richer than most latin American countries.

Attached: Puerto Rico.png (1200x800, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Progressive_Party_(Puerto_Rico)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puerto_Rican_status_referendum,_2017
youtube.com/watch?v=fOwCt3xtsGw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>just guarantee two Democrat senators
This.

Why is PR's governing political party described as center-right by Wikipedia?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Progressive_Party_(Puerto_Rico)

I'd vote Republican. Let me remind you that our current two party system is a convoluted mess where red is leftist and blue is conservative. Not only that, but a few of our PNP vote Democrat and a few of our PPD vote Republican. So you'd never know.

Attached: yande.re 413622 sample ban_bu_bu_duou bikini_t.jpg (1001x1500, 200K)

Republicans would have a big chance.

The majority of the Progressive Party vote Republican, but a few vote for Dems because of the gibsmedats and CNN propaganda.

Actually yeah because if Trump gives Puerto Rico statehood, he's pretty much a hero who solved a 100 year-old problem. There'd be infinite praise.

Don't they hate him anyway for the hurricane response?

Not really. It's used as anti-Trump propaganda by the leftists, but the right see him as doing nothing wrong.

PR has its own weird unique politics. But the most likely way it would happen would be democratic congress pushing it through, republicans screaming about the browns, PRs pushed to the left as a result of the whole mess

good chance 1 Rep 1 Dem

it has the political spectrum of Iowa

Alot of conservatives that hate commies

alot of commies too

so like a more polarized Idaho

DON'T GIVE US STATEHOOD I DON'T WANT TO BE A DEM SLAVE!

Sorry, can't fuck up the ideal 50 star flag. Maybe become part of existing state like Michigan having peninsulas, Hawaii having seperate islands? Join south Dakota or some shit.

also why are Puerto Rican women so hot?

This is why we need to have PR state don’t worry AOC will make it happen,
Sanders Cortez 2020

100% voto republican

The commies here just drink beer and listen to shit local bands truly stupid.

Better yet, lets make Alabama part of Puerto Rico.

I wouldn't mind being part of florida.It'd solve some issues I think.Also having more cubans would be good we need more good cubas.

They will never fucking vote Republican and you know it.

>ideal 50 star flag
deca-cuck.

We need a prime number of states. Need 3 more. Puerto Rico, Cuba, and Alberta.

You'd instantly improve the average quality of humans in Florida if joining. But then you'd have the displeasure of being part of florida.

What about half a state?

They get half a star added, get 1 senator, get only a lieutenant governor, etc.

all fucking spicks should hang

Well I don't know much about florida honestly.But if this lets us have a turnaround and start seeing new blood in politics that actually gets the old guard shaking I'll take the hit.

Don't forget cuba. They be joining the crowd soon enough

I never left Puerto Rico because of my wife. They're the most beautiful women on Earth, but I don't know why.

>Puerto Rican Statehood
NO

Attached: gore NO.jpg (500x500, 82K)

Only way I see states being added anytime soon is if there is a clear red state and blue state of about equal population. Then again the two parties can't agree to any semblance of a compromise anymore so unlikely.

The other reason would be strategic like Alaska and hawaii.

huh you must live in the east.

Just nuke this shithole desu

You need to have a massive public crack down on corruption and earn state hood. Being a state means being apart of something bigger then that petty island shit.

Please learn to take care of your yards too.

The kissimmee rican hive women look fat, negroidesque, and squatty. Y'all crazy.

Hatillo, Arecibo, and Camuy. My homes.

The governor of PR is openly encouraging PRs on the mainland to vote for Democrats because he believes Dems will give them statehood. It's literally a scam by the island's corrupt elite to gain political power and funnel more money into their bank accounts. So many PRs have moved to Florida at this point that there's no real reason to ever bother giving the island statehood.

Oh boy I got some updates.The fucking fbi guys here have been doing gods work.They rounded up over 300 criminal heads 2 months ago and put them in my towns basketball court.

They fucking raided the capitals municipality offices and the mayor is under fbi investigation.

They arrested 1 senator so far and the rest must be fucking terrified they aren't even showing up much on tv.

The fbi boys are doing gods work.
So I've heard.The goddesses liv east.
>Arecibo
Oh my grandma was from there.The women there are gorgeous!
Sadly this is true and I felt rage and shame when I saw it.

>I'd vote Republican
Yeah, because most likely you're redpilled on Jow Forums the majority of Puerto-Ricans are mindless drones that only want statehood because they put themselves into debt.

Three more states? How about South Illinois, East California and South Virginia?

I wouldn’t mind having Puerto Rico becoming a state and it would have one republican senator and one democratic senator

Checked and confirmed.

Pay denbts

PRs will literally never vote to become a state. there lazy moochers, and frankly they dont complain much so whatever.

its only a handful of loud assholes complaining about the hurricane bullshit, nothing ever comes from them

Nah the vets and army/national guard guys would vote rep they hate how this island is sinking.Same for the police.

FOOL the point of making new states like Guam, Puerto Rico and DC is to give Dems a supermajority in the Senate because they can't win with the existing states. Not to actually help white people.

That's still a minority compared to the majority

Here's a story about the hurricane most of the government response was shit the communities opened up the roads using machetes and neighbors that own bulldozers.

>PART OF FLORIDA
>PART OF FLORIDA
>PART OF FLORIDA
also
>ANNEX CUBA

Well you have most of them in florida and texas now.

a lot of democrats believe that we are liberal but in reality we are conservative

They see brown and salivate.

People I personally know hate him because he “Threw toilet paper at people” implying that he “thinks puerto ricans are shit”. Literally all they have to say outside of the liberals who just repeat democrat talking points.

The most recent referendum was like 97% support for statehood.

youre only conservative because we're giving you a stipend. the moment the democrats legitimately offer you free everything, youll be liberal. i like ya pal, but you guys are shitskins. there are no values among your kind, only the worship of money

So do I

Attached: jennifer lopez.jpg (590x767, 78K)

LMAO at the PR fags in this thread saying PR would vote Republican. You are probably the only ones. Most of your population would vote for the closest thing to literal commies, which would be Dem/progressive. Pure fucking delusion. Get off our land, squatters.

Hey faggot, I didn't say Guam, Puerto Rico and DC.

lol bullshit.

>A referendum on the political status of Puerto Rico was held in Puerto Rico on June 11, 2017.The referendum had three options: becoming a state of the United States, independence/free association, or maintaining the current territorial status. Those who voted overwhelmingly chose statehood by 97%

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puerto_Rican_status_referendum,_2017

To clarify it was over 90 but the PPD party boycotted the vote and many people didn't go to vote.

"Get off our land." Uhm, what?

You understand what a territory is right?

The turnout was larger than a general election, tho.

your country didnt vote anywhere near the necessary amount to apply for statehood the last time, let alone fucking 97% you fucking retard

Yeah? Well the Dems who are pushing this want all territories to become states.

The best solution is to give PR back to Spain and all the PRs on the US mainland get their American citizenship switched for Spanish citizenship, removing their influence on Florida's politics and shifting that state 1-2% rightwards.

I didn't say 97% of people that lived in the country voted I said the amount of votes that said yes where 97% of the pool of people that voted.
It didn't meet the criteria plus there's an economical criteria that we don't meet either.
Wich gives me a feeling this governor is just using the issue to make the US government look bad.But like I said before the fbi boys are doing god's work here and they are making the islands administration look horrible. God bless them!

Spain stole all of Puerto Rico's gold, they must pay debts.

Make it Democrat then impose 20 year citizenship probation, then all illegals get transferred to PR, if PR allows non citizens to illegally transfer to America less of citizenship. PR keeps illegals there for 20+ years by then hurricanes wipe out country

Peter Schiff is against statehood

youtube.com/watch?v=fOwCt3xtsGw

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-24 at 9.39.08 PM.png (892x654, 386K)

>its only a handful of loud assholes complaining about the hurricane bullshit, no
So, communism did it?

Literal who.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 194K)

We had to hire a private crew to open up the road between the neighbors, the mayor did fuck all

Many of your gangs are pretty conservatives in their beliefs as well.

Oh shit. A peter schiff reference on Jow Forums

Do this, it will finally awake the assholes. Puerto Rico has a very homogenous culture, they have no ubderstanding of cultural friction, which is half the reason they are so left leaning.

ruh-roh.

Huh? Why wouldn't that make them more right leaning?

We need to cut these taco niggers loose not let them become a state. No more gibs, fuck off and get a passport when you want to come visit the US.

Schiff is an decently famous investor and political commenter. He's a libertarian type.

The current governor stumped for Hillary.

Start a junta then

Middle White America loves to gentrify Puerto Rican neighborhood's & now our country! Go figure. And This whiteboy said, "Westside Story"! It's this whitewashed mentality that makes people of color hate white people!

All that matters is that Trump doesn't pay for PR's fuck ups that are being blamed on the hurricane.

OP, I have greater solvency than LA countries.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL SPIC NIGGERS

Not today you dirty niggers

Attached: image.jpg (2048x1536, 1.45M)

I would have no problem if you keep the same flag for now until you get more states and figure out a better flag or something.

I love the US, and I'm very right wing, but both independence and statehood are very far to likely happen.

Literally constitutionally impossible.
Independence for an island full of american citizens?

Statehood for a country full of spanish speaking latinos?

Attached: pepe-puerto-rico.jpg (500x500, 65K)

Stay out faggots

This actually. Won't the US use us as a bargaining ship every time the EU wants to imposed some overhanded sanctions on US corporations? They love to fine Apple and Google over there.

Onthis subject tho.
Remember that FEMA is not a charity.
FEMA is a fund that our country pays with every transaction involving checks.
It's not gibs. We as a country payed up for it and we haven't had a disaster like this in like over 100 years.
What I do agree with is not to give the clown in charge all this money because fuck him and his father.
They're not true Reps even tho they would make everything private in an instant if he could.

Most of PR is heavily against liberal agenda bullshit, and openly make fun of it. The 'Ricans that go full blue lefty are the ones that go live in the states, and even then, a lot of them hate not being able to speak freely or joke about stuff like we can here.

Take that information and think of it what you will. I'm not here to change minds, just letting you know how it actually is here before people start throwing assumptions all around.

Seems like a kike to me

Attached: 1536732273649.jpg (1014x1024, 73K)

why do you hate white people... see i read about moving to puerto rico

Schiff is too individualistic to promote Jew stuff. He's like non-autistic sperg.

PR is a professional moocher territory with all the benefits of U.S. protection, currency and NO TAXES.

PR needs to get a life and go out on their own. All you lazy ass spics need to get a Fucking job and contribute to AMERICA.
You PR lazy fucks need to remember that the mainland AMERICANS don’t give a shit about you.

This kike is a profiteer.
He like his father evades US taxes because he relocated to Puerto Rico.
His father died in prison serving a sentence of 13 years for tax evasion then this faggots goes and those the same goddamn thing by moving here.
See why he doesn't want us to be a state your kike loving faggot?
If we become a state he loses will have to pay taxes which he despises because he's a slimy subverter jewish lrat looking kike
you fucking faggot

Really? He's rat looking face gave him away. Check it out. He's in fact a jew. A lying decieving goddamn jew.
Fuck off Scholomo

Attached: shiff.png (1152x429, 81K)

Puertoricans are pretty anti-LGBT..

And thats a good thing I guess.

> PR is a professional moocher territory with all the benefits of U.S. protection, currency and NO TAXES.

But neither any political representation. Also, we do have to pay federal taxes indirectly, and it is not a small amount.

> You PR lazy fucks need to remember that the mainland AMERICANS don’t give a shit about you

Well, your white ancestors made us citizens and made it inheritable, they did care and now it is impossible to revoke that.

Most Americans don't even know where their own state is, so it is not my concern. We are still enjoying the benefits.

People all around the world are dumb and don't care about shit, so it is not only american issue.

> All you lazy ass spics need to get a Fucking job and contribute to AMERICA.

Why? American citizenship was imposed. Most Puerto Ricans didn't want it and now it is almost impossible to revoke.

You are literally asking a country, which you took by force and made Americans by force, to contribute. All other states CHOOSEN to be Americans freely so they have to contribute.

Attached: gdp-per-capita.png (548x804, 70K)

you can thank religion for that, PR is very religious, but acceptance is slowly growing everyday thanks to influence in media.

We do pay taxes, lying sack of shit.
You don't want us to join because you use us as a tax haven for millionaires and billionaires just like this tax evader jew Schiff.
Go flip your burgers, Juan.