I was not expecting this

Attached: unknown.png (1002x553, 305K)

Why not? It's literally the only plausible explanation for why the shittiest and shoddyest terrorist attack in history just so happens to target left-leaning people around midterms.

You know the jews are losing badly when they need to post screenshots of other social media sites in order to pretend like there's a consensus about an issue already.

Attached: 1510474618926.jpg (1007x807, 191K)

ikr kids are pussies. a scary pumpkin? come on

I wonder what CNN actually thinks it’s doing, like what is the fucking plan here
>actively make Americans despise you
?????

Die, fake news! Die, die die!!! AWOO!!!

Attached: bash_the_trash.gif (468x521, 1.42M)

>send bombs to yourself
>you did this

Clinton tells people to be uncivil, but it's Trumps fauld?

>reddit
sage

>sort by controversial

>Literally no evidence has surfaced and you idiots are already stumbling over yourselves to try and pin this on Trump

At least some of them aren't completely gone.

Look how fast their #orangebombman kiketag took off. NPCs are busy.

This was always a stunt to try to get Trump to stop criticizing them.

Attached: newsweeks.jpg (1172x698, 219K)

Thanks for the chuckle user

>mfw libruls made Kavanaugh have to prove his innocence then complain when they're asked to prove this isn't a false flag

Attached: 1455891929353.png (1022x731, 643K)

You weren't expecting them to blame Trump? I was

>reddit.com/r/all
GTFO

Attached: back-to-reddit.png (250x175, 46K)

>Trump gets ricin sent to him
>not a peep
>fake bombs get "sent" to Democrats
OMGGGGGGG U INCITE DA TERROR

Jow Forums is full of reddit refugee faggots who don't cares that everyone hates them

it really do be that way sometimes

Before you go back and don't return, share with us the images of the scary pumpkin.

I like especially how they had 20+ anti-false flag stories ready to roll within an hour. Because we certainly have never seen media coordination like this before, oh no.

Attached: (((dark))).png (1809x1495, 880K)

WHAT'S WRONG WITH BEING DARK, HUH? BEAUTY COMES IN ALL LUMINESCENCE, YOU RACIST SHITLORD.

They are not even trying anymore...

Is this the best you have??

fucking based boomer

when will hiroshimoot add a CP pic at the entry of Jow Forums so that redditors cant enter this site anymore?