Florida/pol/

This thread is to discuss all issues regarding the Great State of Florida, topics include:
-Scott for Senate over Nelson?
-DeSantis over Gillum
-How to fix Red Tide?
-Oranges
-Pub Subs
-Gun Rights
-Bonus points for Thicc Latina pics

Attached: 15B27FE5-9BCE-4C36-AF86-DC4FC41D874A.png (637x477, 816K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uweoegT29Cs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 13898AFB-D446-4D75-A3E7-BB5A6C498665.jpg (1024x820, 227K)

Attached: 4F4C9E5B-ABC4-421A-84E5-87EF1F10D192.jpg (1024x658, 148K)

Attached: 82DC4ED4-B061-40DD-805E-7DDE0DB7FEC9.jpg (1275x763, 218K)

I'm hyped for Governor Gillum

Attached: IMG_20181023_210530.jpg (569x825, 90K)

just voted yesterday afternoon, i hope desantis takes it. im afraid the anti-rick scott spam from the left is goana get gillum in office. not that i gave a fuck about rick scott, but i definitely dont want that fucking gun grabbing faggot gillum in office.

Attached: 1523510404967.png (548x619, 30K)

> space coast checking in

Attached: 1523506126044.jpg (1024x576, 144K)

Indian River in Central is healthy. Only red tide was on my mail in ballot.

Attached: 344dfs.jpg (639x314, 52K)

I drove from Saint Cloud to Doral and back and haven't seen one Gillum

Gillum is a criminal

All very based pics.

Valencia oranges are the best oranges
> prove me wrong

Attached: PonceLighthouse-87575795.jpg (900x506, 153K)

>Tampa Bay Fag checking in.

Desantis 2018
Scott 2018
Fuck Miami
Fuck Off We Are Full
The South Will Rise Again

Attached: Nazi Pug.jpg (888x499, 68K)

Anyone got a template? want to make one for Nevada because I cant find one.

Would I like florida? It's pretty much the only part of the US that I'm drawn to and I don't know why. Whats the quick rundown on the place besides gators and retirees?

Couldn't have said it better

Attached: 1537325151257.jpg (400x200, 20K)

Amen Brother

Pensacola reporting in, nothing to report other than clear skies and calm waters.

Very similar to Australia. I'd prob just stay where you're at. Were full.

Attached: relax-clipart-2.png (813x459, 109K)

My oj trees are better (813) reporting in. Also fuck Miami

Fuck off we're full

Attached: 1538111354776.png (632x160, 53K)

Don’t monkey this up you shitstain

Anyone have a link to the original? The one where they say darkies in it.

youtube.com/watch?v=uweoegT29Cs

What kind? If your bewteen Daytona and Vero they are probably Valencia Oranges.

Attached: scrooge_mcduck___good_guys_collab_by_phantom_akiko-d5o6mzu.png (800x1341, 403K)

Amen my citric brother.

If you want to find a mutt visit Orlando.

I see all the time on this board that the ethnostate is to be in the NW. Why not take over florida? FL would be better because we can grow food here year round, plenty of sub humans to do the manual labor that we can deport at any time, lots of cattle farms, warm weather, two weeks of winter, we can commandeer Disney, beaches. Why the fuck would we want an ethnostate where its cold and shitty most of the year which causes depression.

Ayeeee another 813 elite

386 reporting. Gillum is a faggot nigger

can i be an honorary Floridian lads?
my ma (god rest her soul) was basically Floridian.
she was born in Indianapolis, Indiana. but her parents moved to Florida. when she was barely 1

>Enemy:Canada,California
Absolutely based and true

Jaxanon here fuck this monkey shitskin gollum I live in a dark part of jax and only see gollum signs fuck this place

Molinofag here, saw a shit ton of deer on the way to work and home again.

Melbourne man checking in.
Bringing the long distance gf here next Spring.
What should I do? She wants to go all over Florida, give me your local sights.

Attached: 1516146310425.png (800x500, 135K)

As far as I can tell, frank white is the best we gonna get for a constitutional person for attorney general.

Attached: 12391931.png (600x364, 33K)

whats up my fellow pcolabro, did you vote for underhill?

Ur flying a kike flag faggot

No problem

Attached: E99E8799-414D-49D2-9136-745FDE42806A.jpg (399x750, 102K)

Florida is gonna have an STD. SCOTT, TRUMP, and DESANTIS.

Head into Baker County it's practically Inna woods but also close enough that pansies can't cry about civilization

S. Florida is hoodshit. Stay away from Broward, Miami-Dade and Palm Beach. too many niggers, spics and jews

Australians and Floridians are the same people in different lands.

Kek fits us perfectly

Honeybell oranges or gtfo.

He lost user.

Look into the gulf coast. Everyone and their mothers go to Orlando or South Fl. I would tell you to go to north fl but the hurricane fucked that up

Nature Coast reeeeeeporting in

The South Will Rise Again

Attached: vgLIth5.jpg (600x1188, 175K)

Amazing

Alexander Springs in Ocala National Forest, no exceptions no excuses.

Daytona kinda a dump desu

Hike some parts of the Florida trail, can't go to wrong at any part really. Sanford, Eustis, Altamonte are also good places to go for city shit. Weeki Wachee Springs is also a good one to go to.

Attached: 1523307091427.png (870x870, 71K)

Fak I was almost certain he was still on the ballot. So we have no good candidates for attorney general. Two demacraps and a retard for the top three.

More like a GN

DS are getting sent packing

Attached: Ike and Moder Republican.jpg (287x199, 18K)

Lol you call Daytona a dump but bring up Sanford. Surprised you didnt suggest Deland as a prime tourist attraction you fucking moron

It’s a democrat and a judge who’s a female, she’s better than whoever the left wants for any attorneys general, she’s conservative.

in the north vortex springs is pretty nice, so is blackwater river.

You will be found and you will be tossed from a helicopter into Biscayne Bay.

Gillum is a dick sucking commie faggot. I'm not fan of Desantis, the ziocuck, but he's not actively campaigning to ruin Florida, so he's got my vote.

I will NOT be voting for my faggot state sen. Keith Perry or Rick Scott. BOTH cucked out and voted for the anti-gun bills. They are now "law". When they crossed that red line, they can go fuck themselves.

Attached: 220f82a7-66e0-4f0a-b02f-64f3745383ec-IMG_1372.jpg (520x390, 42K)

FL user reporting in.

Scott.
DeSantis
No idea.
Oranges = good.
AMAZING
FUCK THE LEFT. 2ND AMENDMENT IS KING

Attached: 1527192629980.jpg (447x458, 39K)

Oh dang. Your voting for the Israeli shill?

>can i be an honorary Floridian lads?
You'll have to fly to Mexico, join the caravan, and become a Floridian like the rest of our implants.

Tampa Bay Lightning playing vs Colorado Avalanche right now

Thank you for answering all the questions user, chicken tendie subs for 5.99 are the best.

Getting close to winter, but the springs throughout central Fl our nice as shit. If you're a vet, all state parks are free. Fanning Springs and Manatee Springs are pretty cool in Levy County

a deep red river runs through my native lands and the cursed blue is scattered on the edge against the Gulf and Atlantic. The red will drive the blue deep into the waters from whence it will not return.

Old Florida is coming back and the donkeys are going to drown.

I’m sure as fuck not voting for the nigger.

Plantcity

No, check her past mate, she's not a real conservative. She has just the same perversions on the constitution as any other democrat. Her solution is enforcing a police state, not a free state.

If hand guns are already 21 why would making long guns also 21 not pass the court?

Attached: e2e89384-ee6e-447c-a97e-dea6b2aa86c3.png (1600x900, 1.61M)

Are you talking about the Republican red tide and green plague?

Seminole County checking in. I do not want anyone monkeying up Florida.

Attached: H_chimpanzee-leah.jpg (500x334, 19K)

no, just that the vast majority of Florida is red (specifically the interior counties) and the only blue strongholds are in the major coastal cities.

>Seminole County checking in
wut up my brudda

>I do not want anyone monkeying up Florida
fug my bad

Silver Glenn springs is better. Juniper springs is pretty close too. It's small though. Great place to visit is Rainbow springs. Pic related.

Attached: DSCN5687-2.jpg (4608x3456, 3.43M)

Yeah like Tampa, that is weird SJW town

I've been to Florida, St. Augustine to be exact and Miami as well.
As a German having grown up in the dark and cold bavarian woods i just wondered:
>How can people decide to live here? It'S too hot for white people
>Why are there so many people here driving expensive german cars but then make them look like trash with weird wheels and color?
I also realized that it's no wonder that the most crazy stuff happens in Florida with that kind of weather, temperature and bad air
>mfw white people actually use Florida to live there instead of using it as vacation area

Attached: SCN_0026.jpg (1024x649, 318K)

Let’s be honest now all women conservatives are by definition somewhat liberal. The democrat that wants to be FL AG wants to impeach Trump.

Fuck that liberal nigger Scott and his coon cousin Gillum.
>t. Daytona

407 reporting in.
Fuck Disney.
Fuck this city.
If Gillum wins, fuck this state.

Oh.... You thought empty swamp mattered more than individual voters..Cute .. November 6th is going to be tough

Attached: IMG_20181013_220553.jpg (900x720, 223K)

Fuck off we're full. Full-orida.

>Sex in ID
That’s how we survive germanon, we are crazy in the best and worst ways. I respect all people that find the way to survive here.

Every July and October I pray for a cat 4-5 to pop up in the Gulf even though I've got family down at the mouth of TB. I'd sacrifice my family home there if it would mean that shit hole town would get wrecked hard like 1921.

m8 moody sued trump

I can tell you this, the 2016 presidential election was supposed to be Bush vs Clinton with Jill Stein on the side just in case. So whatever the people picked they're fucked. I highly suspect that is a similar case here.

So let's talk amendments, which ones are you guys for?

She sued a subsidiary that one of trumps busninesses owned, I liked Frank White but he lost, she’s better than a Democrat who will impeach Trump.

No on 6. Yes on 3.

>how can whites live here
The short answer: A.C.
The long answer: air conditioning

i voted yes on every one except for 3, 9, and 13

Texan here, how bad is the spic menace? I feel your state, my state, and Arizona really need to work together somehow and remove them all.

Attached: bill-day-last-call-8.28.17.jpg (1600x1200, 467K)

Voted for desantis but he’s a pretty bad candidate. Gillum winning by 5, but Scott takes the senate narrowly

why?

>Sex in ID
Oh gawd
I respect any white person living in the climate of Florida as well, that climate either must make you crazy or harden you

Attached: SCN_0002.jpg (660x958, 306K)

When I first read that I was really confused why a feline would devastate a town, but I guess you can call it a cat-tastraphy

>cat 4 hits tampa
>place is oof
>police say "this is big oof emergency ppl need our halp"
>iknowjustwhattodo.jpg
>police take all weapons from ppl when they return likey Katrina
>living condition worsens to 1984

>Great State of Florida
Florida is the greatest state.

Attached: 1535614638080.png (348x355, 175K)

Most of our spics are legal. A good portion are actually not degenerates.

I've gotten so used to only seeing Ricans, Mexicans just look like short mutants with black hair.

ppssssssttttttt state attorney generals have nothing to do with impeaching trump

Attached: zgndtsnmhss11.jpg (602x640, 130K)

I live in Florida and its a hot gay place.

Traffic and rent in Florida has gotten so much worse the past 5 years. Can somebody tell people to stop fucking moving or immigrating here?

based and Floridapilled

Attached: 1513052116945.jpg (491x496, 31K)