T-t-techies are based and redpilled libertarians!!!

>t-t-techies are based and redpilled libertarians!!!
When will Jow Forums admit techies are mostly trash who deserve the rope?
cnbc.com/2018/10/24/google-amazon-apple-workers-contribute-to-senate-candidate-orourke.html

Attached: 4240A6C8-14B1-4001-B957-557B145824A7.jpg (1242x918, 367K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vzmbW4ueGdg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We know that since 2012 genius

Who doesn’t think that already? They are worse than the Old Guard

All the techie apologists here

Yeah, they want to move their company's to Texas.

Pretty sure that's common consensus.

The only red pilled techies are the low level engineers and programming autists. People like John Carmack, Linus Torvalds etc. The ones who actually make the technology. They make up a pretty small minority. The rest are onions boys.

t.programmer

>apologists
They are probably the rats themselves, they won’t be spared. In fact they will be thrown directly into the wolves by their own masters

Everyone who is actually useful to society is leftist.

The right wing is just useless trash who want a participation prize

Who the fuck said Silicon Valley is for Libertarianism? Are you dense? They're wasting their fucking money, let's be honest.

>silicon valley
>apple, google, facebook
>based
what?

You’ll find a ton of right wing techies. Silicon Valleygot subverted a while ago, though, somdont trust them.

>t-t-techies are based and redpilled libertarians!!!
what a weird strawman to lie about. no one has ever said that shit

I am a programmer. Programming is a shit job where you mentally burn out staring at a computer all day. The large corporations try to convince people to do jobs by marketing them. That is where all the “hey we are special, we don’t need to wear suits”, “hey we are so whacky we play ping pong at lunch time” shit comes in. “Engineers are based and red pilled unlike gender studies” is just another emotional marketing tactic.

The best jobs are those that most closely match ancient lifestyles. Unfortunately, supply and demand means there is little choice but to sit at a computer all day and destroy your physical and mental health.

>California is funding a Texas candidate.
Legal?

Did you just drag yourself off from under a rock faggot?

Get foreign money out of state politics.

>californians funding a liberal candidate in a state that isn't theirs
gee, i'm sure this will work out just as well as georgia did

Attached: 1524026887809.jpg (1000x667, 374K)

citizens united

No, there are none. Linus is a man boob low test pale skinned sick person that has apologised for being himself.

This talk is just Jow Forums students who are autistic and think they are awesome for spending an hour writing a function in c.

>n-nooo
shut up faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=vzmbW4ueGdg

This. I began doing "artisanal" carpentry as a hobby and recently sold my first piece. There is a huge market for custom made, old timey looking furniture as childless hipster's wallets keep growing larger. They want stuff that fits on very specific places, they want something that feels "genuine".
Hopefully one day this will be my full time job and programming something i do for extra money or not at all.

GAY

Big difference between HR and biz diversity hires vs the actual engineers producing value
It used to be, then lefties hijacked it like they always do when they see the opportunity to grab power. Libertarians problem is that they are too passive

Attached: google insider 2.png (960x190, 13K)

i honestly think he can't win. hispanic turnout doesn't seem good enough ti vote him in + not all of them will vote for him

This is cool. I was thinking of hand making sycthes and starting a trend where people scythe their lawn instead of mowing it.

You make it obvious you are a kid straight from Jow Forums

>being this retarded

Why is it legal for rich states and individuals to funnel money into other states to influence their elections? Isn't this the same as Russian oligarchs funneling money into the US to influence the presidential election?

You make it obvious that you enjoy large erect cocks in your mouth

It's over for muslim ted

Attached: Ted_Cruz_Muslim.png (392x352, 282K)

>money wins election

Attached: 7151.png (2048x1856, 739K)

Libertarians are more liberal than conservative. They're just liberals who hate taxes

That's not true. Libertarians vote overwhelmingly for the Republicans in the US.

Then why does the Silicon Valley go 90% blue?

Because Silicon Valley is not filled with libertarians. SJW's and liberals took it over a long time ago.

If you work at large tech companies, the majority will be democraps, but there are a few conservatives guaranteed. I'm one of them. I have found the others among me and have befriended them, one being the equivalent of a "tenured" developer (aka he made the company billions over his career so they won't fire him). For the most part, if you work outside liberal hotspots, you're guaranteed a better chance to be surrounded by a smaller number of faggots.

out-of-state election funding should be a crime
if silicon valley was libertarian they wouldn't be campaigning to censor speech and enforce gender quotas

Beto IS what Anerica is all about. And his life story shows that he is a guy who never gives up and is born to lead

> Did Beto give up when the punk rock band he played bass for failed?
No!

> Did Beto give up when he moved to NYC to become an author and failed at that?
No! After several years of giving up and depression, Beto’s family realized the downward spiral wasnt stopping and physically intervened, flying to NYC and bringing a non-functional Beto home for help with crippling depression

> Thats when Beto picked himself up by the bootstraps and found an airhead billionaire heiress, convinced her to marry him and finance his political career
Life long GOP voter here. Might not agree on all the issues but the guy is fighter and a leader. He has my vote

Most white people you look up to will eagerly sell you out for even one more moment of the money life. P. S. The Jews are the bosses of such people.

Beto is totally grassroots you guys.

Attached: beto-is-racist.jpg (800x800, 451K)

The problem with the ancient lifestyle jobs is that they are often low pay and likely to end with an early death.

why is he even able to call himself beto? is that like some weird shit like richard/dick or is it some faggot nickname?

>Californian millionaires are trying to sabotage Texas

wtf

>silicon valley
>libertarian
Wew

>Facebook google apple
These aren't even tech companies any more. They're minting money so there's like 100 dudes keeping that going while the rest of the company is essentially diversity welfare hires

they ruined California and now people there hate them, maybe they do want to move to a new State to destroy.

I heard it was what his spic nanny nicknamed him as a child.

What's really funny is that "Beto" is a dated nickname too. A Roberto is more likely to be a Roby than a Beto these days.

t. surrounded by spics

When did Jow Forums ever think otherwise?
Got some screenies to prove your allegation?