CONFESSION: I wish I was a jew

I wish I was born into a jewish family. I'd be high IQ, have cultivated a great work ethic, have a good family, friends, community, etc.

I think a lot of you are just really jealous of jews desu.

Attached: gal.jpg (2092x1857, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q7gdG4xCMVA
kabbalah.info/lp/survival_of_humanity/?utm_source=kabbalahinfo_home_featured&utm_medium=image&utm_campaign=antisemitismcourse
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: Jewish_Masterrace.png (1386x1746, 1.72M)

Jews are the opposite of niggers.
I truly don’t get all the Jew hate.

I've been considering converting, but then the thought of just how vile those people are makes me literally whence and I can't bring myself to do it. I'd rather be a traditional Christian and just call the Jews out for the Synagogue of Satan they are.

Man I don't know what it is about Gadot but I have such a hard on for her.

When a nigger kills your family member and you activate your almonds, you'll learn a whole new respect for your little Jewish friends. Until then, just keep paying taxes and funding them wars faggot

The most intelligent are also capable of the most sophisticated evil

I honestly don't get why people find Jewish success so baffling. Their culture literally values things like compassion, education and sticking by your family. Of course that's going to win out in the long run over some nigger-tier warrior culture, which is ultimately what all non-Jewish cultures are to one extent or another. There's literally nothing holy in goy culture. To goys, even one's own family members are rivals, just less so than strangers.

>friends
>have a good family
Kek he believes this.

"... have a good family, friends, community, etc."

If you spend your time making posts like that I somehow doubt you have any friends.

Thank you for not joining. We don't need anymore Meshugganah nutcases.

I like how Jews stick together no matter what. Can any Jews confirm this?

She disguises her Jew hair

Attached: Gal-Gadot-22Wonder-Women22-Fashion-Style-Evolu.jpg (600x432, 39K)

she's so perfect

As a Jew, the only reason I ever started self-loathing is because I went on here and learned how people really think of me just because of how I look

So it's no wonder my mom also got a nose job cause I'm sure she doesn't want the immediate assumption of being a jew

It's hard when there's so much auto-hate. People can't even control it

Attached: 1514014102721.jpg (750x683, 308K)

It's not true, and I'm a jew by heritage. Anyone who I get the vibes of being a jew-by-heritage I kinda am iffy with because I know exactly how distrusting I am so I'd rather be the one on top. It's like anything else, there are the strong that control the weak.

Attached: 1512902554256.jpg (620x846, 59K)

yeah a neurotic inbred cunt going bald at his barmitzvah, spending his entire 20's studying at high pressure ivy league schools getting no pussy at all, then finally getting a little slice of the mafia pie and using it to sexually abuse shishkas who want promotions. wow, sounds absolutely kino \s

Attached: 1506553472495.jpg (1593x1195, 839K)

This. That Trump allowed his daughter to be defiled by Jared “Antichrist” Kushner tells me everything I need to know about his loyalties. Makes me sad desu. Why carry on living in this fallen world? I’d rather die than watch my children and grandchildren be turned into soulless insects at the behest of the kikes

Attached: 32402B15-222F-4155-ABE3-C4C777DF07E2.jpg (1024x773, 50K)

you could always go to some radio active area and fuck up your genes and sanity...close enough

Its not how you look Moishe, it’s the way you act. What you just wrote being a prime example. Lies and deception are your point of origin. You’ve bred subversion into your DNA for so many thousands of years that you can’t even tell the difference. Christian morality is an alien concept. Even the word Christianity itself drives a shiver down your spine.

Attached: 09098938-290E-46E6-887B-49BE96CE8B5B.jpg (520x252, 29K)

Jews are actually the opposite of all of that you dumb nigger trash

She still looks good

Jewish and I have none of that.

so sowwy fo my jewish pwivlege nazi SJW faggots ;-O

>DAA ALL JOO ARE BAD
>DAA ALL GOY ARE BAD

DAAAAaaa looks like two sides of the same coin, kike faggot.

Every Jewish girls owns a Chi, handheld a hair-straightening iron. Some spend a fortune on chemical straightening. Like the legendary nosejobs, it's a form of ethnic camouflage.

She got a nose job because she's an american woman. It's less of a race thing and more that all woman try to look attractive by any means. Beauty standards are really a science of facial averages and not about prejudice.

>jews
>work ethic
>not stealing other ppl's hard earned money thru elaborate ponzi schemes
yea, no

>the high Jewish IQ meme again

Attached: 26899AE6-B104-43F0-9A50-2CB558EB5E27.jpg (200x193, 15K)

If this isn't projecting I don't know what the fuck is.
Get some help dude.

The population of Israel is 46% Arab fucktard.

Attached: 11478040-nobel-laureates-in-different-nations-jpeg.jpg (569x721, 100K)

You'd probably still be stupid OP.

they are also parasites on host communities, israel stolen from palestinians, need i go on.

shoulda put them in fucking madagascar

Attached: 1532485747364m.jpg (583x1024, 127K)

True, I know a lot of people who only hate Jews.

arabs are still pretty close to jew genetic wise they are all semites right?

Yeah because Jews are arabs and it's way higher than 48%. Jews just don't like to admit they are sand niggers so they steal genetics from Europeans

I wish my dad was stil l alive so I could watch black hawk down with him

So do like Tariq Nasheed's trifling ass and shack up with some mixed jewess, and we'll know to eliminate you when the time comes. Cheers traitor!

I wish you were born a hermaphrodite so you could literally fuck yourself and feel the same thing Jews do all day. L

It's been replicated over and over.

Jewish visio-spacial IQ, which makes up half the score is just average.

Jewish verbal-mathemematical IQ is such that an average Jew preforms better than 93% of Whites.

It also means true genius Jews are not nearly as uncommon. Add in solidarity and traditional culture and it makes sense they do so well. Don't be jealous and act like a nog about it.

Attached: 1505819968754.png (1698x520, 128K)

Jewish arrogance
“Let’s change it” despite only being a small fraction of the population they demand the power to make seeeping reforms with their agenda at the helm, get fucked Chaim

>OP doesn't realize the Jew is laughing at his Gentile ass right now

Is /s becoming a Jow Forums thing? god I hate reddit

confession: I wish I was a bankers son
its all relative

Me too. They make everything better youtu.be/q7gdG4xCMVA

If you are only going to hate me group, wouldn’t you rather it was the Jews?
I mean you guys narrowly one out over blacks!
I don’t hate you or your race, I just want you out of my country and out of my country’s institutions.
N, you can’t take anything with you.
You are all leaving here barefooted and in paper hospital gowns.

>so much auto hate
Not one group on the fucking planet doesn't deal with this at this point and you got the top tribe.

Your IQ would be lower. You would, however, develop a talent for duplicity, cronyism and subversion.

I wonder if a deer wishes it was born as a tick?

>Backman 1972
First off, >verbal IQ

second, pic related, with an equivalent graph of females, and a visual plot of this data, is all they show. No IQ measure. I’ll go through the rest of those citations later because they are surely all just as invalid as this.

Attached: DF82C1BD-056B-4702-A36D-EB75DC97C917.jpg (639x608, 150K)

>high IQ

Jew religion is based on dehumanizing Goys and stealing from them.
Gee I wonder why you psychopaths became wealthy bankers use nepotism to hire other Jews.

You kikes literally sell degrees to other kikes and your Ivory tower is full of professors engaging in nepotism.

Then you design IQ tests based on factors like """GPA""" and """income""" when it's really a test that is determining how Jewish you are such that you can signal to your tribe for nepotistic gains and cheat the goyim with pilpul.

>Poor Jews out score rich Whites

I don't think you're making the point you think you are.

Which one of these meme metrics that aren’t IQ are you referring to? Because poor whites beat rich Jews in some categories and vice versa

Also,
>not IQ

>46% Arab

Attached: wut.png (418x214, 9K)

B-but I uh um delete this right now goy

i believe he is including mizrahim and sephardis as ayrabs

he who has the שקל, pl wins!

well in their minds anyhow

Attached: 1539209984465.jpg (1528x1080, 1.18M)

IDK wtf you fools are thinking, but I'm drunk and just watched the video on this site and it looks pretty rad. Thinking of signing up for the course. It's related to OP, I promise.
kabbalah.info/lp/survival_of_humanity/?utm_source=kabbalahinfo_home_featured&utm_medium=image&utm_campaign=antisemitismcourse

>hey goy are you jelly?

Don’t Israelis desu the rest are just mudslime derivatives

Attached: 6D9B8206-64FA-4F7F-8F05-7CB4EFA6EDEF.jpg (1165x1268, 275K)

>I wish I was born into a jewish family.
OP obviously has never spent time around a whole bunch of Jews. Being in a room filled with whiny, entitled, egotistical, victims gets old really fast. After wishing you were born into a jewish family you would soon find yourself wishing you had shot yourself instead.

You couldn’t offer me the World. My name is nobody.

I am in love with the Jewish community. The Jewish people are proud, passionate, beautiful, kind, smart, restrained, compassionate, hopeful, spiritual and driven people. Even with all the hate I get as a Jew I will not trade my identity for anything. I would step into the gas chamber singing Eli Eli and still be thankful for the right to have been Jewish while I was alive.

Attached: eternal_jew.jpg (1050x1400, 119K)

>I want to be ugly, short, with a cut dick

why?

#Istandwiththejews

Jews should really ditch their autistic "laws" and stop trying to out-lawyer God

continuing demolishing this kike

>Backman in present study
>Bachman 1970
unfindable

>Lynn; estimated
Likely talking about Lynn's 2011 book. Go ahead and actually show the methods if you want to cite this to prove anything. Regardless, 103 is not remarkably different than 100 given the SD of 15. I estimate this is more retarded bullshit

>Macdonald 1994/Storfer
more books
(((suggested))) IQ, ie pulling it out of their ass

>Shuey 1942
based but doesn't show IQ, just American Council Psychological Examination scores

>Herrnstein/Murray 1994 (The Bell Curve)
cites the prior storfer book for their estimate.
"Jews-specifically, Ashkenazi Jews of European origins-test higher than any other ethnic group.[16] A fair estimate seems to be that Jews in America and Britain have an overall IQ mean somewhere between a half and a full standard deviation above the mean, with the source of the dif.ference concentrated in the verbal component."
le verbal IQ meme again

nothing you have on this topic holds any weight, dumb yid

Attached: 1501721021068.png (808x805, 598K)

jews are ugly creatures. Why? Your physical being represents your soul.

Why are so many extraordinary people Jewish?

Attached: JohnvonNeumann.jpg (423x499, 130K)

What the fuck is this /s shit it smells of newfaggotry

>people

Jews are basically just Italians with some other Mediterranean and levantine mixed in.

>Jewish verbal-mathemematical IQ is such that an average Jew preforms better than 93% of Whites.

Read: They're good at talking shit and counting their money.

True genius

Attached: 1514070391884.png (396x408, 206K)

you'd also have had a blowjob already albeit from a rabbi and not be a virgin like now

>Shill

Sage

Sometimes I have a dream where I'm a successful Jew with strong faith, then I wake up alone covered in cum from masturbating and cry until I fall asleep again.

Attached: images[1].jpg (225x225, 6K)

>I wish I was born into a jewish family.

Given the amount of self hate you are displaying, you probably are.