Try a false flag bombing on yourself as a last ditch effort to gain votes

>try a false flag bombing on yourself as a last ditch effort to gain votes
>nobody buys it and everyone can see from the xray photos it's just a clock and pipe with some wires
JUST

Attached: 2000px-US_Democratic_Party_Logo.svg.png (2000x2000, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/health/medical-cannabis-uk-prescription-legal-epilepsy-pain-relief-home-office-moj-nhs-a8464766.html?amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Could be 3D chess by a Jow Forumstard, knowing that people would think it's a false flag. I wouldn't discount a false flag from either side.

10$ FBI says every component was rubbed down with a compound with the same molecular structure as the wipes on the table.

$10 says Achmed in Qatar just wanted to show democrats some cool clocks and this is all a misunderstanding.

Intolerant!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Attached: 1CD7EFB4-0E82-4D30-808B-17D3D59C93FB.jpg (1024x682, 212K)

Since when has any Trump supporter ever admitted to be wrong or ignorant? loool

Actually the only people not buying it are Dolan Drumpf supporters and they make up only 29% of America (and falling) Look, you live in a bubble you get all your news from Trump you have no social life and clearly have no idea how the rest of us real worlders tbink. He lost the popular vote to the worst candidate to ever run for president. You goofs are in for a rude awakening in a few weeks. I’ll be back for the butthurt.

Attached: JUST.jpg (300x300, 19K)

All right, "thinking" people would think it's a false flag. Drumpfies are in an echo chamber after all, no?

bet

Drudge says it's filled with glass.

Once again, why is this a special event?
This would be left wing assassin was charged last week with sending actual REAL ricin to President Trump a couple of weeks ago
google.co.uk/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/health/medical-cannabis-uk-prescription-legal-epilepsy-pain-relief-home-office-moj-nhs-a8464766.html?amp
Why hasn’t CNN apologised yet?

Attached: 3D3CD006-CD91-42DB-9454-D27BB3C2C7B2.png (274x184, 8K)

This thing isn't going to hold up for another 48 hours, much less two weeks. Way too early to depress Republican turnout, way too early for any normie to even remember it on election day. They're fucking awful at literally everything they do.

Fake bombs
Fake news

Attached: 1537111253748.gif (500x250, 1020K)

Jow Forums
>"civil war now!"
bomb threats happen
>"...false flag! Wasnt me!"
loool

A false flag false flag? What about a false flag false flag false flag? Could your pea brain even imagine such a possibility? Ha I thought not. Trump wins again!

Attached: 8nRqoXW.png (800x729, 48K)

How would that false flag help the dems?

this thread is relevant countries only portunigger

Support Trump 50% of the time
He's no 4D chess player
But I don't buy this shit
neither do any of the centrists I know
Of course you're right about the Trump supporters but then again, if he sent bombs to his enemies, all he'd have to do was say so and they'd cheer him on so...

(you)

Attached: 1538537884546.gif (1230x543, 634K)

>all politically inconvenient occurrences are false flags
sure they are, user.
Nice link moron

How can all these packages all arrive on the same day at the same time? Considering time zones and how inept the postal service actually is. There's just no way

Attached: 41784.png (1500x1552, 631K)

>This 29% also came from the same source the 90+% chance of Hillary winning originated.

Shut the fuck up. You give me second hand shame from sharing my great nation, I'm willing to bet you're a nigger.

Attached: 1515188291325.jpg (926x654, 247K)

>People on the right are terrible baddies look how violent they are
Or something

It was a false false flag by Trump

>muh 3D chess
muh

JobsVsMobs is devastating the Dems in the midterms. They need a "No U" to wrangle the NPCs back into the pen.

Attached: 435564536454733756.jpg (1920x1080, 231K)

You'd have at least made sure somebody died then.

This is what bait looks like.

It's actually a false flag to make Trump supporters call it a false flag so they look like conspiracy theorists.

This is it, lads. Nothing more.

>insane liberal fantasy of a typical NPC
I can't wait until November 7th. The memes will be so fucking glorious. Republicans will gain seats in both the house and Senate. And pick up one or two state governors.

$10 says that Chaz the gay bartender just wanted to show his support for his democrat overlords by sending them some handmade dildos to pleasure themselves with.

I was just thinking that. You have to remember though, the "grunts" that are tapped to do this kind of shit are all a bunch of retarded lazy millennials. Hence the total false flag fail.

have some sympathy for the attempted victims of fake bombs and vote for them in midterms

but if they ever got found out about it would make dems look super crazy. what if that was a false flag from Trump and you've all been played

Fucking retard and your goddamn conspiracy theories. Maybe you should spend less time on the internet. Get a fucking life.

Why is it that when you people reach peak desperation, you start throwing around the REALLY stupid conspiracy theories?

Protip: if you want to blame this on anybody other than democrats, the most likely candidate is unironically Russia.

Too bad you burned out that card from overuse.

sure thing bud

Attached: 1430016511764.jpg (980x1040, 138K)

Holy shit I was just trolling but one of those shills showed up right after me LMAO

Anybody with a donkey or elephant meme flag is an obvious shill faggot but here’s a you for your delusional bait

Attached: DC02E8F8-F16A-43A9-B81C-748EEC48D380.jpg (348x348, 27K)

Its really very simple, user.
The fake bombs weren't sent thru the post (no post-marks), and they definitely weren't hand-delivered by the bomber in multiple places across the country at the same time.

I'm sorry you don't like the conclusion that the facts create, but that's because you're a parasite and need to go fuck yourself.

>all he'd have to do was say so and they'd cheer him on so...
and they'd be right to do so

but muh local courier

Chex

kek

If the bomber handed the packages to various local couriers across the country, he'd still have to be in multiple places at once.

Plus there's the suspicious lack of security footage.

Local couriers wouldn't be able to overnight the packages across the country, and any national courier would never accept such a suspicious-looking package.

>so they look like conspiracy theorists.

how is that a bad thing? that word has such a stigma to it from npc`s.

>and any national courier would never accept such a suspicious-looking package.
Not to mention that they all use their own shipping labels rather than just letting you write an address on the envelope.

And they'd be more tipped off if it was covered in stamps.

Facts don’t matter only feelings bigot wait until November 6 when we eat a bigger shit sandwich than 2016 we’re about to get our asses blown out again but it will just lay the groundwork for when Hillary sweeps the whitehouse you watch because I’ll be here reminding you everyday

Attached: 268068A4-3F4E-4667-A069-0F7F5AAD69C7.jpg (750x736, 56K)

this , my god

kek

A) They hope Trump says something stupid about it and use it to rally their base and win moderates.
B) They hope an Antifa whackjob uses it as justification to send a real bomb to a Republican, hope it actually goes off and kills someone, and starts a national crisis.

The Scalise shooting was an attempt to start it back then, but they timed it wrong.

Why would the FBI release an x-ray picture of a bomb in an active investigation/ Have they ever done this before?

Attached: 1540433885076.jpg (634x422, 44K)

Maybe some agents are trying to low-key undermine the narrative that they're real bombs?

Chex and I’ve never seen it until after the investigation was over something’s weird about all this

I assume this is what's being discussed?

Attached: fakery4.jpg (1280x960, 220K)

This. The story doesn't have legs. Retarded demoshit patsy should have injured somebody at least so they could parade them out in front of cameras. This election interference scam was DOA.

Where did you get this, if that's the real thing it's obviously a false bomb made to look cool

>yeah I make bombs what you gun do bout it

Attached: F3E30E0A-4D2A-450C-BF8E-4815C3D71E45.jpg (1024x843, 118K)

it just shows you how absolutely out of touch with real life these people are. if you're going to this you might want to research what the correct postage would be. maybe fabricate a post mark. anybody who's ever used the postal service noticed these irregularities.

these people don't live in reality nor do they even consider in their schemes. frankly I'm insulted that such idiots were ever allowed to rule. for fucks sake they're complete morons.

Well we weren’t supposed to figure it out till after the house burnt down

Honestly, that level of incompetence is the sole reason why I acknowledge Russian involvement as a significant possibility, not because Russians are incompitent, but rather because they would WANT the hoax to be discovered so they could maximize impact on destabilizing our politics.

Lol exactly this. Copied the dud and ran with it. King nigger got the blue prints when lil sand nigger visited the w.h. BWHAHAHA

mein fucking nigger!

Attached: index.jpg (273x185, 7K)

the KGB isn't that incompetent and I highly doubt they would deliver the packages in person to the secret service mail sorting facility. they packages weren't delivered via USPS, they don't have the correct postage. they were dropped off in person by a non postal carrier.

yeah the left hasn't figured out info moves so much faster now

THIS POST IS APPEARING IN EVERY OTHER THREAD

>Trump admin sends fake bombs to CNN
>people think CNN false flagged itself
>left loses ground
4D chess

My money is on pantifa being the culprits.

>the KGB isn't that incompetent and I highly doubt they would deliver the packages in person to the secret service mail sorting facility.
You're missing the point. I'll repeat:
>NOT because Russians are incompetent, but rather because they would WANT the hoax to be discovered so they could maximize impact on destabilizing our politics.

What better way to ensure that the hoax is discovered than to deliver them directly to where they'll be be detected?

That would be illegal and terribly stupid if the truth got out. No fucking way they would go all in like that over a midterm election they are already dominating. That's just plain fucking stupid.

the only one retarded is you, this is literally democrats reichtag fire you dumbfuck

Attached: second.png (633x714, 56K)

They are stupid enough to fuck up a hoax this badly. The whole thing is so silly it's as if a young child cooked it all up which, unironically, is pretty much the M.O. for everything antifa tries to do.

the democunt screams out in pain as xe mails xerself a fake pipebomb using incomplete postage.

t. ebay power seller who knows current postage rates by heart. you can't mail any package for 6 stamps. it's complete bullshit.

>b-but they said it was from a courier

even a courier would have some sort of markings or stickers on the package. technically, FedEx and UPS are private couriers. they put a fuckton of stickers on the packages they deliver, and it's for tracking purposes.

the only way they can lie about these bombs is by saying that they were left anonymously, like in the case of soros. but the courier excuse is also a clear lie. if it were that easy to use couriers, then you could easily hire couriers to deliver drugs around the city or country.

>b-but you're just an alt-right manbaby incel who lives in his mom's basement

uh, to any journalist or shitlib reading this: i actually live in my mom's spare bedroom. but that's beside the point.

don't worry, /ourgoy/ Trump is going to investigate and they'll find the pencil-neck antifags who did this.

eat shit you autistic faggot, I hope you perforate your bowel with the next black dick that fucks your prolapsed asshole and you bleed to death from your incurable degeneracy

>and they'll find the pencil-neck antifags who did this.
You're pointed in the right direction, but remember: The parcels were hand-delivered near-simultaneously to different locations across the country.

The only likely suspects given this set of facts would be the leftists themselves, or spies with lots of resources trying to disrupt the election (basically Russia or China).

it doesn't work that way. they wouldn't want to be directly linked to it. it would just make them look like completely incompetent fucks and cause zero damage politically in the US. more than likely it was entirely a fabrication from the left.

>they wouldn't want to be directly linked to it
in all likelyhood they won't be.

The dems tried to make hay with the fake bombs, so when they're proven to be fake, the dems will be blamed.

However, there's always a risk of discovery, hence why they wouldn't use real bombs.

Ironically, the right-wing is the least likely suspect BECAUSE one of our motherfuckers would have sent a real bomb.

No, I think they're just really sloppy and the perpetrators are gonna be found soon.

Attached: 990EF6B4-B68F-42AD-99A2-5DC0EA8DEAF9.png (250x250, 84K)

the dems are the only ones that makes sense. they desperately needed to flip the narrative. Kavanaugh completely backfired and the migrant caravan backfired. the GOP was pounding them hard with Jobs not Mobs and now because of this they get to play the victim.
even neocohens like David Frum have admitted as much. if you don't think the democrats are capable of this just look at Dr. Ford. once Kavanaugh was confirmed and their pitiful protest gain no traction, the charges were dropped and she vanished.

another thing pointing to the democrats is #magabomb began trending immediately. so quickly everybody knew it was being pushed by Twitter. that with the level of media coordination point exactly to the democrats.

discovery is certain because there is noway a USPS carrier delivered those packages because they didn't have correct postage. so that means a person had to deliver them in person to the secret service and congressional sorting location. whoever dropped them off is without a doubt on video but I'm positive that footage will magically be unavailable.

>Actually the only people not buying it are Dolan Drumpf supporters and they make up only 29% of America (and falling) Look, you live in a bubble you get all your news from Trump you have no social life and clearly have no idea how the rest of us real worlders tbink. He lost the popular vote to the worst candidate to ever run for president. You goofs are in for a rude awakening in a few weeks. I’ll be back for the butthurt.

Attached: male_feminist.png (425x425, 73K)

>tfw when your party's chances are collapsing in on itself right before midterms and you need to project to your opposition

Attached: getoff.jpg (1857x1500, 357K)

just out of curiosity, what was the last thing to legitimately happen in the eyes of Jow Forums, i.e. anything that wasnt said to be a false flag?

I don't know who's jewing who at this point.

>"thinking" people would think it's a false flag.
why would they? Jow Forums only thinks that because "everything is a flase flag that could potentially make the right look bad"

hes right you know i would personally party in the streets if donald trump started shooting commies in the street

It's this. They are this desperate. Still I feel bad for whichever unlucky Jow Forums user they've preselected to take the fall.

>thank God I haven't been to Home Depot in months.

Attached: 1519917182088.jpg (767x567, 108K)

>bombers HAVE to be one person working alone