#WontBeErased shitstorm

This tweet is all it took. Now the world is ending.

>Cyberpunk 2077 devs doxed, harassed after misuse of trans* hashtag #WontBeErased
Lack of reverence for sacred hashtags will not be tolerated. Game journalists now join the doxing and harassment campaign against Polish game studio CD Projekt Red.

>administrator on ResetEra, who goes by the name of Hecht underscore Era underscore on Twitter, an account that has been tied to a prominent account on the website, took it upon himself to dox a CD Projekt social media manager on ResetEra by publicly releasing all manner of personal information, including his family’s whereabouts and private phone number. He was just one of several doxxers who actively pursued CD Projekt employees, several of whom independently posted dox and instructions on how to intimidate the employees.

>Posting on Twitter, Hecht, who has posted rants about the NPC meme, complained about CD Projekt Red and took credit for his participation in outing CDPR employees. In a series of now-privated tweets, he wrote:

>“Jesus Christ CDPR is filled with f**king idiots. Hey CD Projekt Red, GOG com, I am available to be your social media manager. I promise I can help promote games without resorting to bigotry. I also have a trained monkey that can do it. DM me. I’m serious hit me up, CD Projekt Red, GOGcom, clearly you’re gonna have an opening.”
>"fire him and hire me "

lulz.com/cyberpunk-2077-doxed-harassed-hashtag-wontbeerased-1513/

Attached: h3qaw.jpg (480x273, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/mXJNf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

APOLOGIZE
>In response to the controversy, GOG and CDPR have not issued an apology this time around. Perhaps recognizing that the harassment campaigns have simply escalated to a point where they are being targeted over pretty much anything, the company has instead issued a statement saying simply that they “posted a tweet containing a trending hashtag as a pun. The tweet was neither intended as a malicious attack, nor as a comment to the ongoing social debate.

>“GOG should focus only on games,” they added. “We acknowledge that and we commit to it.”

Attached: rgd.jpg (717x720, 92K)

This is ResetEra btw

Attached: OrvZ5d8.png (1100x1512, 234K)

more

Attached: Wfx4Hi9l.jpg (486x640, 43K)

Reading books is alt-right dogwhistling

Attached: 4aodGVql.jpg (582x640, 60K)

You voted for this, giving those degenerates your money.
Just stop buying these fucking games for a while.

Tell me about doxing in Poland. Do they get firebombed by antifa? I see that happening a lot elsewhere in EUtopia.

BAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH these people don't know how Poles operate. Post ironic humour is in every Polish mans blood. These furries are trying to apply American politics into Polish style humour, good fucking luck retards.

Anarchists in Poland are actual anarchists, not communists like everywhere else. A polish antifa member will identify more with an American libertarian than American leftist.

I don't know, but how these people are not prosecuted for inciting to violence?

What shit-ass forum is this?

Soiboys, catladies, fags, trannies, and Jews are all social terrorists.

resetera, even bigger farleft clowns than neogaf

>neogaf
da fuk is dat?

Attached: 4841.png (770x749, 517K)

you are fucking retarted

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

>Neogaf
Once a large forum mostly relating to videogames. became more and more liberal as time went on until the founder/owner? was accused of sexual harrassment or something. Many users then broke off and created Resetera, the most ridiculous forum on the internet, where you will get banned instantaneously for saying anything that can be construed as offensive to anyone who isn't white, male, and straight.

does this mean I should buy cyberpunk 2077 when its out?

Gamers are low iq

Attached: shes_bi.jpg (301x315, 41K)

A forum where the mods' asses are so tight, even Jazz Jennings is too big

>doxing people in eastern europe

Yeah? Like so fucking what? Nothing will happen, it's eastern Europe ffs, nobody gives a shit where you live here

Attached: 1539190919184.jpg (604x603, 85K)

Attached: 41784.png (1500x1552, 631K)

Fuck off Veronica.

>EU flag
are you even legally allowed to post the tweet in question or even a screenshot? What'd it say? Context, motherfucker. You're OP kinda sucks. I've been following cyberpunk 2077 with only a passing interest thus far.

What is this glowing bullshit that keeps getting posted?

Attached: 1501196978144.jpg (802x854, 203K)

No fucking clue man but I've been seeing this faggotry all day.

Attached: IMG_1328.gif (300x186, 446K)

>A forum where the mods' asses are so tight, even Jazz Jennings is too big
She's a big guy.

Oh shit, I've been alt-right since I was six

Is that the one that looks like Lurch? I'm afraid to look it up.

I've noticed there are a number far spread white cultures that share a similar sense of humor. Australians, Poles, Finns and Texans joke hard and don't give a fuck if it offends anyone.

That's rather insulting to Lurch.

Attached: Lurch.jpg (480x360, 11K)

>Aldous Huxley
What the fuck? Why him?
Because he accurately predicted the hedonistic future?

Fucking /v/ mods censoring reporting on this sick campaign against CDPR. And reddit mods too even though the thread got 5k upvotes

Giving attention, giving them ground is the worst thing
Just ignore the hystericals, they just want to be mad at something, anything to give reason to their sad lives

nigga, i wish.
nowadays i'm much more concerned about Orwell vision

To be far I've started reading books again because of Jow Forums

The gaming world is slowly being saved by Poles, of all people. Dog bless CD Projekt.

Slavs are based game makers. Czech, Polish, Belarusians, Ukrainians and Russians all have great games made. They don't have budgets of (((American))) companies, and yet still manage to compete with AAA giants

Attached: 14750839987780.jpg (2679x1000, 464K)

kill yourself

>Fahrenheit 451
>alt-right

wtf

>F451 is now alt right

I was told explicitly in class "this book is a warning. Make sure your society NEVER burns books"

Checked. Qrd? Sjws doxxin and their victims saying duck you or do I have it wrong

#WeWontBeErased is /our/s now

Attached: Based Hippy Pastor Wife.jpg (720x1043, 165K)

>people give a shit
BASED GOG

And now they'll burn the book about burning books

Leftists are insane

Lefty version of kiwifarms as well as smoking crater and exclusion zone after neogaf exploded.

Here's the thread relating to CDPR drama: archive.is/mXJNf

I thought >we had most computer nerds on >our side?? why are faggots dominating this field again?? why are you letting them bully you in your own domain of expertise, user??

Leftists are terrorists on American soil

>doxing
>in Poland
>a nation where communist squats get raided by nationalists during independence day celebrations and gay pride parades get firebombed just for the shits and giggles

Doxing is only dangerous if the systems and institutions are completely cucked. Nothing will happen to these devs. They are perfectly fine. Dumb american trannies are so insular, they think the rest of the world has the same degenerate 'values' that they do.

Attached: no power in poland.jpg (666x400, 66K)

The people that do the actual work are typically good people

The people that write about the work are typically terrible people

SERIOUSLY, saying i wont be erased now gets a backlash? I'm enraged. I cant believe we've let them push it this far.

It’s like the actual revel in their continued brainwashing. How the fuck is reading good literature even considered a bad thing or political in the slightest? Oh I forgot, almost all great world literature is produced by white, Christian, European men. Checks out now

>I cant believe we've let them push it this far.
You new here?

Attached: muh_feels.png (682x197, 20K)

I have no idea what this thread is about and I prefer it that way.

Attached: 7UUjX1P.gif (300x224, 1.39M)

Reported to discord.

Wow. The "book reading" meme. The end cant come soon enough

Edgelord deserves the ban for being faggot log poster ZERO sympathy for that queer.

test

Lmao, faggot

Attached: 7A806B9C-9A93-4798-AE24-4EE4C9AEBE35.jpg (1362x1319, 168K)

Seriously? That's utterly bizarre.

AIDS-the website

Also you know how to fight fire with fire? Report reseteras hosting company for doxing an individual and advocating violence.

Failed. Retry?

resetera keeps a list of all their members' addresses
would be a shame if someone found the list

I don't understand why people are so eager to get [opposite side] awfulness purged from the internet. It helps you. It's helps YOU and that's why "false flags" are a thing that people with low ethics do for political gain.

Proof? I asked for proof for that claim elsewhere and they said it's false.

How fucking new are you? Lurk more retard.
They deleted the tweet. They shouldn't have. At least they didn't actually apologize like with the last 2077 chimpout by lefties on twitter.

Set up an account there and say something right of center and find out.

Stfu newfag and lurk more.
I swear to fuck, you guys piss me off.

>doxxing non leftists in Poland
I have some bad news for the lefties..

>administrator on ResetEra, who goes by the name of Hecht underscore Era underscore on Twitter

Has his info been released?

I miss old indy development

Attached: 1537753183841.jpg (1024x672, 111K)

Cyberpunk just got itself another purchase. At this stage I dont even care if its bad.

What's wrong with reading books? Reading helps you internalize the information and from that you can make an opinion.

>"reading books" meme

Attached: 1524371543288.jpg (542x540, 17K)

This. I think it's on the XBONE.
I'll wait for Black Friday to buy Kingdom Come though, that guy bragged about Jew ancestry.

>cant reproduce
>wont be erased

Attached: hmm2.jpg (600x600, 66K)

Its true it just goes to show how correct the right is though. Since I stopped being a blue pilled faggot a few years ago I read more books and worry about my fitness.

Attached: 1533702850814 (1).png (1080x1044, 268K)

They need to post a notice for a Witcher.

>administrator on ResetEra
Should be easy to find his pedo history. Guy undoubtedly has one.

I’ve heard that every national day a couple of anarchists go missing in Poland. Only recently did they find a body buried near a barn in the country side. Cause of death was indeterminate but presumed to be blunt force trauma.

A friend of mine whose a czech, told me that German antifa are the worst because they have state protection. So the anti-antifa agitate then to cross the border and that’s where they kill them.

After TW3 commercial success CDPR have huge budget, company is already worth more than Capcom and after release of C2077 it's gonna be really massive

Much of a fag as Evilore is the sexual harassment was bullshit. The girl ditched her boyfriend to go down to Louisiana with him for a convention, then spent the entire time being flirty. The "harassment" came when Evilore, picking up on the obvious fucking clues she was dropping, got naked and walked into the bathroom while she was in the shower but she shot him down since she was just an ultra-roastie using him/cheating on her boyfriend to get a free trip to a con.

thats.
(Abort, fail, retry)

and I haven't been able to post for months. it would always fail.

>literacy is now bigotry
/lit/ will defend this

They actually would. /lit/ is one of the boards that fell the first to SJWs, as early as the late 00s. It's now filled with women and faggots.