Who do you think sent those packages?

Attached: debbie.jpg (1140x641, 65K)

Broward County PD

Jews

Debbie Noodles

Israel

Taylor Swift or Katy Perry. Leaning towards Taylor.

A hero autist who just took the piss out of the Deep State's real plans for a false flag.

Jews

I have it on good authority, from sources familiar with the matter, that it was Alex Jones.
He's been predicting this for 9 months and got sick of waiting, so he sent the "bombs" (which were filled with Super Male Vitality for the explosives) to boost his (((ratings)))

Attached: 1512254756078.jpg (225x225, 13K)

maruchan schultz

An hero autist*

Imran Awan.

Just check the return address

>whoever disabled the security cameras in the buildings "they were found" in
>multiple insiders coordinated to push the "Right Wing extremism" meme

They likely rushed this to mimic the Soros false flag yesterday
>Security guard "finds it in the mail" then "brings it out to the woods" instead of running the fuck away
Obvious bullshit is obvious

Attached: 1539961615612.jpg (653x477, 88K)

>Who do you think sent those packages?
Tay the AI

A diversity hire.

Well, as the left doesn't accept that this was a false flag, then I must assume that DWS sent them. Its written on the package.

Logically speaking it had to be her. There's no other explanation. This package was never handled or processed by USPS let alone underwent "Return to Sender" service

Attached: PipeBomb.jpg (592x641, 72K)

Attached: 1540002235705.jpg (755x511, 139K)

She probably thought that adding her name would remove her from suspicion, jews are sneeky like that.

>himpton
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

fox just reported the stamps were licked. i didnt even think they made stamps you lick. i cant imagine democrats would do this without having a conservative to pin it on but its looking more nad more like its going to be a flat out retard who just got the directions wrong.

STALIN

Attached: stalin3.png (400x322, 162K)

An arts & crafts teacher.

The left

Anwan....with love

mccain

Thx

But for reals. If I were to put money on it - white, male, between ages of 18-45, social media full of 'Fuck Drumpf', hero complex, Godless

You're the only one pushing that retarded angle schlomo

Some useful idiot put up to it by wasserman shitz.

basrf

True if big

I think it was Ramenhead herself. She's not about to take the fall for Seth Rich.

Some dumb antifa faggot trying to make bad orange man look bad

The mailman

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 7K)

would be so wild if it was a double blind flase flag. a conservative false flag on democrats as a deomcrat false flagging as conservative. hard to know whose jewing who anymore.,

lol they haven't sold "lickable" type stamps in I don't know how many years.

Those particular stamps don't require licking, lmao. I have roll of them. The only kind that require licking are perforated and come in sheets. Only limited edition prints come in sheets anymore.

The wild thing is it's obviously many layers deep, but the preferred narrative is literally 1d: Orange Man Bad.

Plot twist is it was actually DWS the whole time and she's just so fucking stupid that she puts her return address on mailbombs.

Eliminate the democratic competition. Clear the playing field for 2020.

Russians
Russian Jews

/nba/ pls go

Attached: hurrbron.jpg (1914x1075, 265K)

Of course they were licked. That's how they're going to get the DNA evidence to indict someone innocent. It's all so tiresome.

David Hogg needed more publicity?

>respect my ramenhead!

Attached: 1539743394188.jpg (800x387, 22K)

No one will ever be charged. I could see them finding a person who committed suicide after today and connecting it to them.

You have to know the instant you see hair like that, there will be consequences.

Michael Hastings or Seth Rich

>never made it beyond the post office
Is this concept really that difficult to comprehend?

That's actually what's being used as the payload in these things. Noodles everywhere.

thats what i thought too until they said the stamps were licked. it would take a person short a chromosome to lick stamps they dont need to, let alone stamps the put on fake bombs.

According to Jow Forums, some faggot who was wrongly accused of far-right terrorism to cover the Soros-Clinton Cabal with the support of the Dems and the globalists.
No seriously... they are this level of retarded! I fucking hate reddit with all my heart for what it did to this board.

has grudge and has every democrat address

Attached: awanbros.jpg (846x826, 168K)

I'm here to stay. Suc dis dick wyt boi

Digits is right. The FBIjewniggers are making no attempt to solve this, because it will lead back to their bosses without a doubt.

I like basketball, but you guys literally are the worst general.

Attached: 1528056630799.png (645x441, 608K)

>I could see them finding a person who committed suicide after today and connecting it to them.
this

It stands to reason. If we have to take it at face value, then we're obliged to take it entirely at face value. Debbie Wasserman Schultz is the culprit.

Book 'er, Danno.

Looking to be a false false flag set up cleverly to make democrats look bad.

A full blown retard. Now they have to figure out which party the retard belongs to.

Someone so fucking retarded they forgot to include actual explosives with their bombs.

This is exactly what they'll say, too, after calling us unhinged conspiracy theorists all day.

Well that's not a hard leap, considering the number of Jow Forumstards who think sandy hook, 911, and the holocaust were false flags. Jow Forums has had its foot slammed on the gas, destination retardville, for a few years now.

What happened to the laptop debbie?

Also, all packages that bear stamps only and are OVER 13 ounces will be marked as anonymous mail. There would be some kind of marking on them stating that this process happened. I'm sure this parcel was over 13 ounces.

that cunt is too stupid to lick a stamp

Wait what op what are you talking about?

I think it was a paid shill to slander Trump and the right

Saudis

>Saudis

That's actually plausible. Take the heat off of themselves.

Id let debbie go down on me

it was obviously the known white supremacist sam hyde

Attached: gs.jpg (1200x1800, 485K)

If it had gone to the post office and been returned to sender they would have put that wavy line thing over the stamps so that you can't re-use them. It never went to a post office at all.

>Saudis
They benefit the most from this bomb hoax. I posted this theory in another thread.
It gets them off the front page. They're desperate right now. Oil price is going down, investors are pulling out, Democrats are calling for an end to arms sales to saudi arabia.

A bernie bro

Based on the death toll, the wrong person. It may be a false flag but it can still be used to demoralize and inspire fear.

The holocaust never happened you absolute waste of shekels show me one gassed Jew, one autopsy, one convincing piece of physical evidence ffs this had better be bait

>It may be a false flag but it can still be used to demoralize and inspire fear.
Since everything the democrats have tried has only pushed more voters right, trying to find an angle in how this will do more of the same:
>Aggravated undecided voters decide to vote republican because they were let down that no democrats were hurt in this false flag attempt.

give them a lick, they taste really good

I really dont think anyone believes that its not a false flag

Attached: americaalreadydead.jpg (405x457, 37K)

Attached: mtmm6767.jpg (339x339, 39K)

definitely not debbie, guys.

Attached: 1512169979598.png (683x1067, 342K)

kek, you bought the bait turbofaggot. everyone knows it didn't happen.

In addition, so many norms are now learning what a false flag even is.

Lol, kikes gon like for their kikes, yikes!

CPL

I actually know who sent them lol. He’s a conservacuck from Manhattan used to ride with him in the early 2ks. My friend who still works with him confirmed it.

Brett, it was Brett

Tell us more

Triple H

Fbi do you recruit poos ?

It was CIA, they are out of work, they staged the ISIS shit to secure the need to KEEP AMERICA SAFE.....they are idiots, they have admitted this in a youtube video, the video is a news clip from the '80's

Threads are dry what happened

I unironically think DWS mailed them out of spite towards her fellow Dems.

((((who)))) could have done it?

Attached: Cu6evU5_d.jpg (240x317, 17K)

This is the gem in the middle of this. No matter how nuanced or complex it appears to be, all the media wants you to get from it is "orange man bad, press D for Democrat".

a desperate fool at the end of its pitiful rope

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-02-25 at 7.00.34 PM.jpg (350x384, 39K)

Most likely a creep on the left, looking to garner sympathy votes in the mid terms, or a creep who thinks he's on the right trying to silence the left, but really belongs on the left, because he or she is a creep.