Jow Forums: the REAL Jow Forums

Sup. So my sister is going (gone) full femin virus, and apparently has booked herself in to get sterilization surgery next month. I haven't tried to talk her out of it, yet. My question to all you literal Jow Forums nazis is: Should I bother? Or should I let her remove herself from the gene pool and give her a "Darwin Award" trophy for Christmas?

Am I my sister's keeper?

>pic unrelated

Attached: 4746623600_f47c2fa0b2_o.jpg (2400x1800, 1.48M)

you are family related by blood and if she takes herself off the market it ends the bloodline.
Have her go to an old age home and talk to the single women there, I guarantee they'll talk her out of it better than you ever could.

what did your mom say?

prove not shill or GTFO

How To Destroy Angels?

op is a baiting faggot, atleast he left a good wall paper behind.

tell her that you are glad she realize that she serves no greater purpose in life than being a hole to fuck
also, now that you can't make fucked up babies with her, incest isn't wrong, right?

Your entire family should try. Sad stuff.

Dunno yet. I'm gonna give her a call tonight. Can't help but feel that she's kinda given up on her.

Jews deserve every shoah they ever got, and then some. Hang those hooknosed mega-merchants.

>ends the bloodline
Are you fucking retarded mate? She's not my ONLY sibling, and there's also ME.

I'm tempted to ask her if she's ever tried not getting dicks caught in her gaping vagina all the time

But youre on here, so is there really hope, my friend?

Yeah.

>inb4 Reznor is a Jew shill. I don't care, his old shit is redpilled as fuck and even if he put out a christmas album his newer music will never change that.

As opposed to a NEET DYEL on reddit?

This is sad OP, try to do what you can

you have to call her a stinking whore and tell her to stop being brainwashed by left wing trash.

Attached: 1522026649043.gif (315x309, 2M)

very sad
i'm a pathetic ex-roastie
you don't want to see my tits, I'm very old
but I know her mindset and I doubt you'll be able to save her.
she will regret it
feminism is rooted in low self esteem
women force this on each other
if you can get your family to turn their backs on her it might stop her from making a mistake
be sure to tell her you are ashamed of her and that you wish she had more respect for herself
i wish someone had slapped me upside the head good when i was younger
there is nothing i hate more than planned parenthood

Tell her you always thought she'd make a great mother, but say it like you mean it and finish that you'll support her decisions no matter what because you love her.

Encourage her to do it. Anyone that even considers sterilization for those reasons would make a HORRENDOUS MOTHER.
Youll be doing a huge favor to any potential children.
Absolutely would be a hateful bitter old cunt of a mother. The world has enough of those

a feminist will only get pissed off at him for trying to "guilt" her
why lie about supporting the one of the worst decision of her life?
an irreversible decision?
Although maybe he can talk her into considering norplant or an IUD

Do you have any kids yet?
Didnt think so, fag

No. Tell her its a good idea because she will be a shit parent and fuck the kids life up. Shes a woman so of course she will want to show you that you are wrong. She will go out and fuck the brains out of the first dick she sees.

Thats what you want right? A mutt nephew/niece?

she'll prove him wrong by becoming a good "dogmommy"