I NEED HELP POL PLEASE

I don't know if this is the right place for this thread, you guys are the only ones I can come to for advice, I honestly have no where else to turn because this situation directly involves my family and friends

Let me start from the beginning, I am 18 and my sister just turned 28. I just entered high-school and my sister is home from Texas. I guess she got divorced because I walked past her room and she was crying. I walked inside her room to ask her what's up up and she tells me how her fiance broke off her marriage just left her. I feel kinda sorry for her so I gave her a hug and one thing led to another and we started making out. This is really weird because I've made out with girls before, but my sister blows them all out of the water. In the back of my mind lies the fact that she's my sister and what we are doing is sick and wrong, but I guess brother sister love is the purest form of love.

Here's the dilemma - After making out, Karen started taking her clothes off and she started pulling my pants down. I'm like, hey what are you doing. She's like, oh come on Joshua aren't you even a LITTLE curious? I felt bad because it's true, my sister is a hottie and I always wished she wasn't my sister. She used to take care off me when I was little and I couldn't say no to her because of all that. She then said "For tonight, lets not be brother and sister". I feel like shit right now and our parents won't be here for a week.

I pretty much fucked my sister. No, to be more honest I just lost my virginity to my sister and she also lost hers to me(she was saving it for her fiance). We didn't use any protection and I didn't pull out, and I think she might be pregnant. My question is: WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO NOT?? What do people usually do after the fuck their sisters?

Attached: tenor.png (640x628, 150K)

Attached: 1507597515003.gif (320x240, 1.82M)

Nice blog post
Now kys with a spoon larp

Attached: funny-weird-white-people-black-man.jpg (500x430, 53K)

r9k would especially love this.

go kys

Attached: 1526447671449.jpg (782x729, 88K)

What seems to be the problem tho?

Attached: article-2523240-1A1573FF00000578-857_634x637.jpg (634x637, 105K)

You got any pics of you sis? I need them for reasons pertaining to advice i'll be giving you.

Attached: hsh.jpg (428x301, 28K)

god damn the mods should start IP banning threads this fucking retarded. OP im gonna need you to kill yourself as slowly and painfully as possible. Im going to need you to drag your retarded ass out of your mother's basement and take a nailgun to both your legs until you fucking die you worthless piece of nigger trash. sage. sage forever.

Attached: Forwhatisyourlife4.jpg (2498x1376, 1.33M)

>the black guy is thinking about stealing the camera from the tri-pod

you are literally autistic
fuck off
kill yourself
/thread

Get a fucking plan B for $50 you stupid faggot. Prepare to be sent to hell.

What race is she?

Are the useless faggot mods still being useless and faggots?

Attached: ha3IU.jpg (217x225, 9K)

> Aborting a white baby
kys

>hey Jow Forums help me I'm a degenerate
Nah.

this reads like a hentai plot

Troll level: Retard 9000

Attached: 1wxprx.jpg (500x550, 60K)

based

>POL
stopped reading there
at least lurk a little first lad this shit is getting out of hand
p.s. kys

Go for it.
Keep your bloodline pure

fake and gay can't believe I read most of that

In case this isn't a larp there's a pretty good chance the baby would be retarded. OP should just get it killed and pretend this never happened. The social shake and financial burden wouldn't be worth it. And don't get all moral on me. I'm trying to be pragmatic because a man that fucks his sister is not mentally equipped to properly raise a child

Attached: 1521741909015.jpg (827x938, 125K)

>Joshua
Tell me, is it uncircumcised?

Attached: 1526945338388.png (466x586, 103K)

>Plan B
>Abortion
Do some research before shit posting

The only solution is suicide.

If this is real then HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Unless his mother was a whore and she doesn't have his phenotype. Doubling it over is where the mistake comes in. (thank you arabs for demonstrating this)

Fuck her until your parents get back and then give her the pill in her orange juice

wew lad

Attached: F406A4B4-FD5A-4D6D-8E39-48A9E85A20D0.png (275x263, 155K)

1. Tell her to get an abortion.
2. Get a vasectomy, or have her get her tubes tied.
3. Marry her and fuck her whenever you want. It's not wrong if you can't reproduce.

ALL BONED UP OVER HERE
Pic related, no pun intended

Attached: B521F573-FA50-48A9-B232-EB76267D00A4.jpg (499x337, 46K)

If faggots can get married why can't you fug your imouto?

>In case this isn't a larp
I don't have a reaction image to convey the astronomically low odds it isn't.

This was pretty funny.
Well done, user.

Attached: 1538353528973.jpg (900x618, 111K)

You just got got, user. She was already pregnant from her fiance and now she can say you’re the father. Enjoy making child support payments for the next several years

You write well for your grade level, even though your a bit old for it.

," I am 18 and my sister just turned 28. I just entered high-school and my sister is home from Texas

>degenerate to fuck your sister
No. Look at the etymology of the word degenerate:
>"de", latin for "away from"
>"genera", latin for "kind, or family"
Fucking your sister is about the least degenerate thing you could do. If anything, it is not degenerate enough.