So Israel is currently bombing Gaza with their fighter jets

I knew the kikes were too pussy to even attempt an invasion by ground to only get humiliated by Hamas.

Attached: Gaza bombing.png (698x695, 370K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bMRADYNZvo8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>mail a bunch of fake bombs to democrat officials
>proceed to carpet bomb gaza while the media is distracted

It all makes sense now.

This. It's also why there's a lot less shills on right now. They all got their draft papers just like Jow Forums said.

Yeah, that's been a long-time tactic of theirs. Usually they wait until American elections or cause some commotion abroad to distract the world when they can't wait that long.

Attached: Netanyahu bombed into war.png (948x721, 528K)

You guys understand that no matter who wins, Jews always win right?
Even if it's better Jews, it's still Jews.
Israel will prevail.
The world will become nationalist again, but only because this preserves Israel.
We will go into a one world government ruled by Israel.
All the while allowing the goy to hate on Israel.

I'm not even mad.
The strong and the smart survive and dictate the course of humanity.

Why is there always a false flag in the Zognited States whenever Israhell decides they want to bomb Gaza.

Trump will end the FED.
Mueller will expose all the corruption and the reason for 50k+ indictments
Bibi will get indicted
Israel will launch the Samson Option
The Arabs will invade Israel from all sides.

This will all happen at the same time.

Attached: 1526392626580.jpg (1393x2290, 1.11M)

rollin g for dead JIDF

Fake and Gay
Even if what you say comes true, Israel the spirit-nation will just relocate to Astana.

Either they orchestrated it themselves or it just happened to be a good opportunity for them. Either way, they always try to make sure the media is distracted when they start their child sacrifices.

what algorithms did you use to predict thid

That's the plan. Zionism is dead. The spiritual Israel is moving to Astana. Jerusalem will be under the custodianship of King Felipe of Spain and Palestine will get their own state.

Attached: 1524836125521.jpg (1299x2045, 1.03M)

Yep. I knew there was something behind this bomb bullshit. In before this thread gets (((pruned))).

This is what the faux bombs are covering up.

Algorithms? NIgger I'm a NEET in my mid 20s with too much time and an unquenchable curiosity.

>child sacrifices.
Speaking of child sacrifices.

Attached: Jewish_Ritual_Murder_Hellmut_Schramm.jpg (1512x2016, 1.56M)

Ok, why will the spiritual Israel be something to look forward to?
Palestine can have modern day Israel (the land nation). It's a dead land, nothing like it was in biblical times.

Israel is the whole world and Zionism is the evil that engulfs this world.

Attached: 1511507775724.jpg (2898x1733, 1.88M)

Yep

What if Israel is wrong?

one of my enemies is killing another of my enemies.
this shit is perfect. i love when kikes are dying for the white race.
i love even more that sand-niggers are getting killed by thousands.
maybe these to faggot ass groups can finally destroy each other. this would be a dream come true

you know too much

Attached: 1523833975665.jpg (258x195, 7K)

Yep. Same practice, new means.

Elaborate? What does Kazakhstan have to do with (((them)))?

kikes would ramp you shitskins up the ass like they do every time. then you r selected subhumans breed like mad then they have to kill some more of you. go back to pakistan you disgusting nigger.

What the fuck are you talking about right now? israel is a fucking name. The Zionist proxy state for the Rothschilds, the illegitimate terrorist state of israel is going to be removed. Plus Ultra wins.

Attached: 1520734678249.jpg (1913x1044, 830K)

Just a mere day after Pompeo honoured the marines who died in Beirut.

Attached: 1524312427378.jpg (1731x673, 161K)

it's all so tiresome

It means the New World Order no longer belongs to the jews.

Attached: 1533859552668.jpg (1292x2360, 667K)

Attached: 1528233889397.jpg (2115x1260, 1.47M)

Attached: 1518057579943.jpg (2784x1829, 2.63M)

>o Israel is currently bombing Gaza with their fighter jets

oh! so the bombs where a falseflag so the media talks about that for the next couple weeks and not israel.

ever notice how israels news gets slip thorough the cracks and its always a false flag to cover it up?

Attached: 1517636914228.jpg (1731x576, 133K)

The caravan backfired and it was supposed to draw parallels between Gaza and Israel and the US and Israel dealing with border issues. The Jews wanted Trump to send in the military and start shooting.

>one of my enemies is killing another of my enemies.
>maybe these to faggot ass groups can finally destroy each other. this would be a dream come true
How come every time you make this similar type of comment in every thread you have a memeflag? What flag are you hiding?

Attached: JIDF memeflags.jpg (2000x1646, 970K)

Good I am glad you are human.
For a second I thought you might be a bot.
I had to check.
VV

Whoops these are in the wrong order.

You also had (((Ben Shapiro))) saying that those who believe in the bombings were false flags were )))deluded(((. Now I'm convinced that the bombs planted were false flags by Mossad and sayanim here in the States so (((they))) could run roughshed over Gaza while the rest of the world is distracted with this irrelevant bullshit.

well the heroic chosen ones are frustrated that the newly deployed S-300s in syria prevents them from bombing and murdering syrians so they understandably take it out on the defenseless palestinians instead.

Israel isn't going to be happy after November when they're called out on their war crimes.

>kikes would ramp you shitskins up the ass like they do every time.
Not what happened last time kike.
youtube.com/watch?v=bMRADYNZvo8
Stay mad pussy Jew.

Attached: Hamas 3.jpg (800x600, 62K)

CMON MAN!

Attached: 1523156031505.jpg (456x337, 120K)

What happens after a air strike in canadia?

Yeah but the prophesy of Isaiah is supposed to involve Jews and Jerusalem, you can't just change that. Unless you are trying to say that they abandoned the prophesy altogether.

>israel
>called out on their war crimes

Attached: 155587120021598706.gif (300x196, 1.65M)

Israelis are bullies pure and simple, they hate anyone challenging their jewish supremacy.

>The caravan backfired and it was supposed to draw parallels between Gaza and Israel and the US and Israel dealing with border issues. The Jews wanted Trump to send in the military and start shooting.
Yeah, I concluded this too. Kikes are always trying to get people to sympathize with their murderous mentality.

(((They))) are trying to FORCE God's hand. Their prophecies are being "Fulfilled" by trying to Jew God. They literally imported embryos to make a red cow and claim it fulfilled prophecy.

Interesting user, thanks for these.
Fucked up stuff.

• Jews
• ever getting called out for any crimes they've committed in history

this is my flag, what are you talking about??
i'm from Germany

>Kikes are always trying to get people to sympathize with their murderous mentality
Digits confirm. But it's a huge waste of time on their part, we will never do so, because we'll always be at complete odds with one another.

>well the heroic chosen ones are frustrated that the newly deployed S-300s in syria prevents them from bombing and murdering syrians so they understandably take it out on the defenseless palestinians instead.
This is also why they bombed Gaza in 2008. It actually had nothing to do with the Palestinians but rather trying to reprove their might after getting assfucked by Hezbollah in Lebanon in 2006.

Dumb Jews will lose.

Attached: 1524722891345.jpg (4756x2958, 3.71M)

Attached: 5888.jpg (1000x976, 374K)

>Hezbollah
Based Lebs. I love when the kikes get their shit pushed in by them.

Yeah but that still doesn't answer my question as to why or how are they moving the NWO to Kazakhstan. Are they abandoning the prophesy of Isaiah altogether?

this is the reason why the ziomedia did their op?

Pretty much, yeah.

I don't know what that is. Maybe if you fill me in on what that is I'll be able to answer it.

(((they))) are going to get their shit pushed in because china is doing free trade with palestine. china will be present and japan (with a embassy) will be present in palestine and kim had said jews need to fuck off

russia never wanted to get involved with the situation with israel because of their orthodox chrstians. nobody in east asia likes jews and they want a fight with america

they just pushed trump with both hands and said do something bitch

Why do you think Bibi got mossad to kill that Journalist? Soon all of Israel's terrorism is about to be exposed and for the past 2 years Trump has been setting the stage in the middle east for them to be invaded from all sides while trump and Mueller mass arrests the traitors in the USA.

Attached: 1517757499323.jpg (2588x3480, 2.39M)

Jews are materialistic, and their "religion" is nothing more than just a voluminous interlinked encyclopedia on committing criminal activities and how to get away with said criminal activities.

It would be more parallel if 50% of the people inside it were foot soldiers for drug cartels

Qanon tier optimism, here we go...

Hamas is mossad faggot.

I have no sympathy for Palestinians anymore.
They had their chance to drive the kikes into the sea but they failed.
Pussies.

>implying any of you faggots even care about brown people

Lol, it's the Jewish end-times prophesy, you posted the reference to it here ()

True.

GAZA HUNTING SEASON

Attached: negev16.png (1500x2000, 2.97M)

THE JEWS AND THEIR PROPHECIES ARE BULLSHIT.

they will always fail

We care about how our money is being spent

I've been looking for a list of this bullshit spam, thanks for providing it.
>into the filters it goes

How stupid would you feel when Israel attacks weapon shipments in Syria again, avoiding the incompetent anti aircraft Arab operators or simply blowing up the batteries just before the strike? I swear you retards are like "this is it, they will not be able to attack once more" for a couple years now

as opposed to passenger jets?

>They had their chance to drive the kikes into the sea
When?
>Pussies.
Okay Moshe.

Attached: Qassam.png (1280x800, 424K)

Israel got BTFOed hard last time yoy disgusting kike.

We don't like when browns are used as weapons against us. It's not like the kikes care for them, only pretend to, to use as bioweapons against the White man.

no, shills come out in force for Israel whenever they start one of these operations. Keep an eye out for it after the news stories start coming in.

Hey, jews used passenger jets in a massive attack before

Yeah they are bullshit but people like the Rothschilds are trying to fulfil those prophecies as a vehicle for their NWO. It's convenient for them.

Fuck hamas, they don't even build bomb shelters. Palestinians are worth more dead than alive to them. But, you can say that about all middle easteners. And they expect to oust the jews. The jews are needed as they are the boogie man.

>Yeah they are bullshit but people like the Rothschilds are trying to fulfil those prophecies as a vehicle for their NWO. It's convenient for them.
And that's why they will fail.

Leaders and Prophets Rebuked
Then I said,

“Listen, you leaders of Jacob,
you rulers of Israel.
Should you not embrace justice,
you who hate good and love evil;
who tear the skin from my people
and the flesh from their bones;
who eat my people’s flesh,
strip off their skin
and break their bones in pieces;
who chop them up like meat for the pan,
like flesh for the pot?”

Then they will cry out to the Lord,
but he will not answer them.
At that time he will hide his face from them
because of the evil they have done.

This is what the Lord says:

“As for the prophets
who lead my people astray,
they proclaim ‘peace’
if they have something to eat,
but prepare to wage war against anyone
who refuses to feed them.
Therefore night will come over you, without visions,
and darkness, without divination.
The sun will set for the prophets,
and the day will go dark for them.
The seers will be ashamed
and the diviners disgraced.
They will all cover their faces
because there is no answer from God.”
But as for me, I am filled with power,
with the Spirit of the Lord,
and with justice and might,
to declare to Jacob his transgression,
to Israel his sin.

Hear this, you leaders of Jacob,
you rulers of Israel,
who despise justice
and distort all that is right;
who build Zion with bloodshed,
and Jerusalem with wickedness.
Her leaders judge for a bribe,
her priests teach for a price,
and her prophets tell fortunes for money.
Yet they look for the Lord’s support and say,
“Is not the Lord among us?
No disaster will come upon us.”
Therefore because of you,
Zion will be plowed like a field,
Jerusalem will become a heap of rubble,
the temple hill a mound overgrown with thickets.

Lol let me show you how to win an argument by quoting scripture.

The butthurt kike shills are back.

No, as opposed to planted bombs by collaborators.

Attached: Syria btfo Israel.png (2400x1700, 1.51M)

>they don't even build bomb shelters.
They do build intricate underground complexes, but it's for the exclusive use of their brave terrorist army in case there's a ground invasion by Israel, the rest of the population can do their part and stay in their poorly built homes waiting to die from tank or airstrike shrapnel when they shoot mortars from the roof of that building

>no, shills come out in force for Israel whenever they start one of these operations.
If it's a small operation. If it's a big operation, they don't have enough resources because they are all deployed to go bomb and shoot some kids.

Lol yup. I kinda miss the days of Ole uncle yasser.

At least they're actually killing off the sandniggers. They're doing more than you are, you lazy faggot.

>Fuck hamas, they don't even build bomb shelters.
>Palestinians are worth more dead than alive to them.
>But, you can say that about all middle easteners.
I like how kike shills changed to using the term "Middle Easterners" lately to include Iran and Turkey. I've been seeing to term used much more often lately.

Attached: Jew anger.png (427x500, 464K)

Hi again

Attached: paki_leak.jpg (592x563, 85K)

Me too.

>but it's for the exclusive use of their brave terrorist army in case there's a ground invasion by Israel
JIDF being this butthurt by Hamas' superior fighting tactics against an illegitimate terrorist state with an airforce.
>when they shoot mortars from the roof of that building
Fake Jew news. Israel intentionally bombs civilian infrastructure even when void of Hamas hoping that ordinary Palestinians will blame Hamas and turn against them. Kike tricks don't work though.

Attached: Jew crying.jpg (476x358, 22K)

>At least they're actually killing off the sandniggers. They're doing more than you are, you lazy faggot.
Nah, I'm busy killing kikes like yourself.

That's not me but nice projection kike shill.

>Hide in a rat tunnel built by child labor while your mother and sisters are outside
>Die anyway, 1:20 combatant death ratio
>Superior fighting tactics

THYE SEALED INDICTMENTS ARE FOR PRIMARILY BANKERS AND THE MEDIA

this

don't forget all the unregistered foreign agents though