Oh sweetie this is how we form a narrative

Oh sweetie this is how we form a narrative

twitter.com/bessbell/status/1055145532748816386

Attached: Capture.png (631x297, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-01/fbi-dhs-study-reveals-antifa-primary-instigators-violence-public-rallies-april-2016
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/antifa-domestic-terrorists-us-security-agencies-homeland-security-fbi-a7927881.html
politico.com/story/2017/09/01/antifa-charlottesville-violence-fbi-242235
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hasn't seemed to work for a while.

Please say its a blue hat we will come full circle

you silly goose! this isnt even my final form sweetums. you thought old bee was out of the game senpokku? pass it on that im back with a vengance, signed, you little swankydoodle muffly wuffly tee hee :) xxx

Attached: 1508471731541.gif (250x250, 141K)

I don't understand.

This is how we win sweetie

Attached: Capture.png (603x404, 88K)

a bombing as fake as your news!

a weapon to surpass metal gear...

Attached: 524652886_606977.gif (400x367, 193K)

>Create false flag
>Create hashtag to go with it
>Create entire PR campaign to go with it
>Just keep lying and hoping that it will make people vote for you

Didn't they try this already...with Kavanaugh?

Attached: 3bo8IWV83.jpg (3864x3072, 3.06M)

>MAGAbomber
What bombs, nothing exploded

when they find the person and that person is a democrat
this whore will be BTFO eternally

more like when it comes out that the bombs aren't functional
major news outlets are already running stories about how its "definitely not a false flag goys", imagine the stories they'll have to run when it's confirmed the bombs were fake

Updating.... [NPC] [Activated]

They don't have to run anything, they'll just throw it down the memory hole like everything else when it's no longer a useful story.

>Shit ton of Kill Soros threads pop up earlier in the week
>Bomb "mailed" too him yesterday
What a...

Democrats send fake bombs to themselves and they end up blowing up in there face politically.

Funny how not a single one reached their political target (I DONT want anyone to be harmed btw) yet a year or so earlier some guy stringed a bunch of bomb packages through the postal service.

Hey a real president please, America

Let's call a suspect a bomber despite not having bombed anyone and blame his actions on a politician we don't like

>Bess (((Kalb)))
>Amanda (((Guinzburg)))
>Mia (((Farrow)))
How coincidental.

Attached: 1539821085497.png (636x773, 19K)

>No evidence at all it was maga related and the fake bomb had ISIS images
>Liberals slander us in the worst way by saying right side "tried" to bomb the left when the left has shot senators

>here's a language patch
>but we're not NPCs haha

you actually think they would report on that over the next 2 weeks instead of just memory holing it... cmon dude

>we

I can't wait until it comes out that it was a pissed off bernie bro who wanted to take down the Clintons after the primaries.

the fact that we are being served pictures of these "bombs" is proof that authorities saw this and immediately knew they can cause no harm

people don't take pictures of things they think can explode and kill them at any moment

If this guy is not arrested within 2 days this is a false flag. After Ted, they are ready for this.

>when not all muslims are terrorists but all trump supporters are

Attached: index.jpg (256x197, 7K)

Deepstate doesn't arrest there own.

"Pass is on. Then vote."

Translation: Give this message to as many leftists as possible. Perhaps the catchy slogan will get them to the polls despite being strung out on Fentanyl.

im 90% certain it'll turn out to be a leftist and then then the media will completely drop the story

Wow it really works I'm voting democrat now.

Fuck Trump.

if it was a right-winger the bombs would have detonated

also with Hogg and the Caravan

Spam her shit with NPC memes.

The ISIS sticker was actually a parody with naked chicks and "Get 'er done" in the middle, because the "bomber" had to make sure his "victims" knew exactly who to blame.

I hope this shit bites then in the ass so bad. Almost a guarantee it was a lefty. Or maybe they only shoot up republican baseball games.

i'm calling him the false-flaggot

Isn't this election interference via fake news and thus against Twitter rules? We don't know the perp was a Trump supporter.

wasnt that how you win in 2016? i think you should march on the capitol with weapons

>Oh sweetie this is how we form a narrative

Attached: 53479C7E-D915-4E11-AA4E-A4AF72F67DCD.jpg (595x721, 106K)

I wonder when they started work on the political ad
I'm surprised it isn't out yet

i hope this kike gets blacked

Attached: blacked_sweetie.png (586x708, 601K)

Attached: 7D36A58B-8629-4215-9666-FAE88209BBDD.jpg (1024x768, 142K)

Why is the stamp not stamped at the USPS after being shipped and delivered?
This will short circuit NPC

Attached: 7D27E35B-F4F6-48DE-9AD0-CA6A92452A11.png (752x423, 343K)

Why is the stamp not stamped from the post office?

>we're calling this person teh MAGAbomber based entirely on nothing
>this totally wasn't a flase flag with a preplanned media campaign ready to rool out or anything
So fucking cringe these sweaties are.

Attached: 1534645880873.jpg (540x540, 50K)

NPC language updated.

wtf i love democrats now
magabomber just flew over my house

Even the most hopeless normies NPC's are pretty aware of false flags and the alphabet niggers just haven't caught up to the fact that the public just ain't buying this type of shit anymore. Look at the recent Vegas "shooting". This was supposedly the biggest mass shooting in U.S. history and it could barely manage to hang on to the news cycle for a few days. And that's because it stank to high hell and people collectively said nope, not doing this again. I think most people felt the same about parkland and sandy hook too, but they didn't want they saw how aggressive the system has been about shutting down the goyim who dare question those ones. The parkland faggot kids are honestly back net win for us. The more those 2 clowns are in the TV the better... They have the ability to instantly repulse 90% of normies. Sandy hook, no one will ever seriously question that one again after seeing the Alex Jones situation unfold.

Attached: castrationday.png (739x1039, 171K)

>cringe these sweaties are
All talk no tits

Attached: 6BB11107-0514-4D2E-9EC3-D966C43208A4.gif (500x329, 1.89M)

Attached: besskalb2.png (728x1281, 219K)

Become a real country then you can start talking.

Attached: besskalb.jpg (453x604, 60K)

>sweetie
You've misspelled "sweaty"

The right can't bomb

Attached: 1540427757457.png (1118x658, 118K)

Why isn't Antifa considered a terrorist group? Didn't they bust windows and shit? Isn't that terror? If Trump is blamed for durr magabummer then why aren't Muslims blamed for terrorism? Why are libtards so fucking useless?

Attached: gas_kalbab.png (450x448, 295K)

#Magabomber
Noun.
The plot to undermine the 'MAGA' paradigm, essentially "bombing" it. A wordplay association with the notorious Unibomber.

Attached: npc.gif (400x300, 885K)

LiberalHoaxer

nexk tat, pastey white, clealry fat, mouth all fucked up, crocs.

no wonder shes a leftist mouth piece why the fuck is this piece of shit posted here.

God, how many dicks has she had in her? 100? more?

You forgot
>Burning man

CNN fake news fake bombs.

They're not trying to win people over. They're trying to create false outrage to fire up their NPC base who are too lazy and uneducated to vote on their own.

>crocs
is she a lesbian?

Attached: 1538767073816.jpg (1200x911, 164K)

>FBI, DHS Officially Classify Antifa Activities As "Domestic Terrorist Violence"
zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-01/fbi-dhs-study-reveals-antifa-primary-instigators-violence-public-rallies-april-2016
>Antifa: US security agencies label group 'domestic terrorists'
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/antifa-domestic-terrorists-us-security-agencies-homeland-security-fbi-a7927881.html
>FBI, Homeland Security warn of more ‘antifa’ attacks Confidential documents call the anarchists that seek to counter white supremacists ‘domestic terrorists.
politico.com/story/2017/09/01/antifa-charlottesville-violence-fbi-242235

Attached: 822D31B0-A5C7-4D9F-A698-28F5646F8EF8.jpg (1200x1200, 191K)

hot

>fantasies of castration
>offensive, threatening or hate speech not allowed on twitter
>this psycho is still allowed to post
Death cannot come swiftly and quickly enough for this deranged animal

Attached: 58A9EFEB-5B76-4053-9199-D45B2786C046.jpg (648x484, 146K)

Also, who has ever labeled a package like that. It looks like it was meant for TV

Attached: Dems_psychos.jpg (936x1063, 412K)

This is amazing

Attached: npcsurvivorsex.jpg (971x546, 90K)

Awesome. When will they start arresting them?

>pass it on
>14k
like a children in a children's game
actually ideas, action, progress, political discussion never. Just children.
Every day gets sadder to watch from outside.

Attached: Disappointment.gif (280x210, 1.41M)

>I'm so fucking tired of not mattering
kek

They're enjoying this.

Attached: kys.png (700x500, 339K)

By that I assume you mean made to be legible on a screen?

wanna fuck?

This whole thread is littered with cringe. It's like everybody is stuck in 2016 state of mind....

lmao can't make this shit up

let's fuck.

This FF proves how tame and helpless, right wingers really are. The left would never be brave enough to give a true killer a cute name. They would be too busy screaming that their smug rape white women spaces had been turned into slice off their own flesh, fry it in a pan and feed it to poor niggers, spaces.

>I write for tv and awards shows

Attached: tv.png (342x332, 130K)

I wonder if the bombers are panicking the narrative isn't going their way and will try to make real bombs

Im guessing Trump is giving them lots of rope to hang them selves with. More they piss off Americans more likely normies will support arrest and conviction. Public has to demand action so Trump doesn’t look like a dictator rounding up political opponents. Optics are important. Here is the plan
>pic related

Attached: B69F9232-2FE6-422F-AA7D-330451AC2296.jpg (768x531, 108K)

Same. Some fake bombs showed up at some places, with a lot of weird circumstances, which could have possible come from a trump supporter. Totally makes me forget about all the craziness, riots, and mobs going on for the last 2 years nonstop. Open the borders and raise my taxes please.

It won't come out until after the midterms. If ever.
This is how the left works. They stir up shit to piss off the masses and bury it before everyone realizes who pinched the loaf.

100!?!? Are you fucking kidding me? That's like 2 semesters at college for even the most average white roastie. No sweetie, try closer to 1000 with this one, and I am not even remotely joking about that.

Why doesn't he just show videos at his rallies of all the pantifa shit? Or white house video?

>leftist twitter circlejerk over ham fisted wordplay
>WE'RE WINNING NOW GUYS

Attached: 1538083537363.jpg (1024x903, 70K)

Maybe they were attempting to hide their handwriting. If so then smart.

is this fucking real?

This is actually one of our agents isn't it?

>It's ok if you call it something different
So we can lynch niggers as long as we call it extrajudicial asphyxiation of african americans?

Is this random pic or did you dox OP? If latter FUCKEN KEK!!

Jow Forums came up with magabomber though top zoz wtf desu senpai

Chex and #metoo