Are the Democrats trying to lose?

>Effectively endorse political violence

>Scream at people in restaurants

>Abandon reason

>Aggressively alienate the country's largest and most powerful racial group, whites.

>Piss off your progressive base by ignoring economics and adopting a more hawkish foreign policy than the Republicans

>Falsely accuse a man of rape with no evidence, bring out shrieking mobs of ugly, middle-aged women to demand mandatory castration and shit

>Call Kanye West an illiterate negro

>Have one of your most prominent 2020 contender claim she's an Indian when she's verifiably less Indian than the average white American, get denounced by Cherokees.

>Encourage tens of thousands of Central Americans to invade the country

>Encourage illegal immigrants to vote

This list could go on forever. I still think they'll take the house because history is on their side, but goddamn they are making a hell of a lot of serious, damaging, ridiculous mistakes. If they remained the party of Barack Obama and tried to look like the adults in the room next to Trump they'd probably take the Senate.

Attached: warren.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sputniknews.com/us/201806111065313931-soros-trump-eu/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: DbMfge8U8AE47ig.jpg (1200x1159, 213K)

I'm starting to wonder this as well. Theres no way they're this incompetent, right? There has to be something they gain from losing.

There are 2 factors working against them

the first is that world domination used to be really easy. Control half a dozen newspapers and radio stations and you have control of the whole world's information. It was slow and vague. No worthwhile pictures. Easy. Now the internet and HD recording makes hyper dense information transmission instant and the organic information network will always outpace any kind of curated distribution. It used to be simple to do and now it's hard.

The second thing is that we're on like the 3rd or 4th generation of autocrat now. these people didnt rise to their positions because they're devious and talented huxters who carved their own path to the top. These are the great grandkids of those people. They're not smart. They're not honed by adversity. They think they deserve to win and this belief, psychologically, prevents them from really trying. On top of that, those that are schooled are schooled in the old tactics that dont work anymore.

God damn you idiots will never wake up. You’re going to be caught in this trap till you die. Left and Right politicians work TOGETHER they work for (((them))) they work AGAINST you. YOU are not a politician YOU are not on their TEAM YOU are just a FAN watching (((them))) ruin your life and cheering them on while they repeatedly fuck you up your ass. YOURE AN NPC

it sounds crazy but ask yourself:

what is it about growing up in opulent wealth and addicted to drugs makes you a good autocrat?

if trump's not different then why are they so scared of him?

Absolutely nothing?
Oh my god they are that retarded.

Send a bomb to her house

>Aggressively alienate the country's largest and most powerful racial group, whites.

>0.8 kids per family
>powerful

>list could go on forever

Just added trying to fake bomb themselves with cartoonishly obvious bs

Not only are they retarded, but they'll stop at nothing to try to save themselves and their lifestyles.
Its almost sad. Then I remember who I'm talking about.

They aren't scared you stupid faggot

I think I'm quite neutral about this, and yes, the Democrats have pushed it way too far with their bullshit. It's pretty clear to anyone outside the US.

Its pretty clear to anyone in here too. Except for their brainless horde of npcs.

No, this is just how incompetent your average Democrat really is - and they want to be the ones in power.

kek
//pr0gramm com/new/2802645

sputniknews.com/us/201806111065313931-soros-trump-eu/

Just an elaborate ploy to fool the Goyim, right? Trump and Soros are great friends in private. They know that if things seemed stable and calm people would revolt.

i watched the left go, seemingly, full tilt on george bush for the entirety of his presidency. He was denounced will all the same harshest terms as trump, but nothing from his administration compares to the antics I've seen in the past 3 years. It's different. Trump's different. They're acting different.
This is not the "play fighting" that's so typical of american politics. The "smackdown vs RAW" rivalry of the democrats and gop is gone and now actual unironic political violence is taking place in the streets, and it's being condoned by democratic leadership.

Please, explain to me how these current events are just another step in the "LEFTRIGHTLEFTRIGHT" pattern of NWO control? Cuz if it is they really went too hard too fast. They have another 1,000 years they want to control the world. They have no where to escalate now. If there was an unironic civil war they'd lose.

>Are the Democrats trying to lose?
yes.

They see the emperor's dick and balls too. When they say they can see his robes, they're lying.

They’re simply playing 9D chess at this point

no

they are just this dumb

She never dumped him. He got tired of her hole and moved on to the next roastie.

lol dems are gonna lose so hard I'm not even going to bother voting

Democrats and the media have been driven insane by Trump. They can no longer think in coherent terms. All the reasonable ones were bullied hard by Trump and were replaced by the screaming maniacs we have now.

if it all ends up being this simple, it'll will be the biggest tragedy in history.
Billions of people have suffered for generations because of these insipid pricks. And all it took was publicly calling them mean names and not apologizing to bring it crashing down?

>still think they'll take the house because history is on their side

No.

Kek willed it to be so.
Also maybe it shows too many people in history bowed down and accepted insanity thinking it'd appease them, instead of having balls and standing up to them.

But how can you not vote Democrat now after the sweet and innocent Hillary Clinton was almost bombed?

This but unironically. White conservatives are now all evil fascists and America and Europe are becoming exponentially browner meaning when whites become full blown minorities, they'll have every reason to kill every fascist white cracker. Not the Jews though because they're the greatest victims in history.

Emperor's New Clothes

we need a pixar animated film of this to reinject its message into society.