There is this black veteran in my office building who whenever I see him in the elevator or outside smoking he tells...

There is this black veteran in my office building who whenever I see him in the elevator or outside smoking he tells everyone around him that he is a veteran and served two tours in Iraq. Why are veterans so annoying and don't shut the fuck up about their service??

Attached: index.jpg (311x162, 11K)

I am a nigger

Veterans should be stripped of their first ammendment for being shit

>Why are niggers so annoying and don't shut the fuck up about muh gun shootin years??

god damn the mods should start IP banning threads this fucking retarded. OP im gonna need you to kill yourself as slowly and painfully as possible. Im going to need you to drag your retarded ass out of your mother's basement and take a nailgun to both your legs until you fucking die you worthless piece of nigger trash. sage. sage forever.

Most vets don’t speak about it because it’s horrible think the problem is more with his skin colour than service record

Because deep down they know that the idea that they “fought for your freedom” is bullshit because I have less freedom now than I did on 9/10/2001. Furthermore, they’re also living the lie that “if it wasn’t for us, you’d be speaking german!” because ultimately we ended up speaking Spanish because they were so busy fucking off in the desert not defending my freedom. That’s a lot of guilt and dissonance to carry around desu.

what is the point of this retarded thread? people who joined the military are cool far better than NEETs or nonentity office workers

try not to be so mad and afraid
sage

Attached: IMG_1122.jpg (480x360, 63K)

they want validation because they don't have a reason for the things they've done

>zog bots good
>camo man good
>no jew service bad

i dont really care about the US or its military i just think ex service men are cooler than boring office workers or NEETs who live with their parents

niggers tongue my anus

Right wing version of virtue signalling. They want you to feel that you owe them something, gratitude or whatever.
t.former USAF who knows the type
>served 7 tours of duty in The Nam
>148 CONFIRMED Kills in air to air combat

Yes

Attached: 1488.png (1200x828, 1.24M)

Mental health and neuro-psychological assessment of the typical politically incorrect poster.

Pepe Frog, MD, MPH, PhD, Wojack Feel Guy,MD, PhD
University of Meme,Kek State

Every three or four threads created on the board you will find one discussing blacks and even threads having nothing to do with them will often times have some user/anons who have them on the brain.Behind all the hate, behind all the monkey and KANGZ memes,Tyrone sheeit comics,gifs,demotivational pictures, and webms - pol/ users secretly admire the Negro.The raw brass confident masculinity that they possess which they are quick to compare to a feral animal,and yet at the same time acknowledge is what women truly desire at their core and what is lacking in many white heterosexual unions.Their intrinsic ruggedness that enables them to stamp their mark on any field of physical activity that they enter.The amazing sense of rhythm that they naturally seem to possess that they liken to ape gesticulations and yet are oh so majestic to witness.Then there is the stereotype of the black man's sexuality,particularly his phallus.It has become a bodily protuberance of myth and legend.There is a reason that r/AsianMasculinity trolls are laughed off while BBC and Blacked generates anger and solemn disdain.For where the Asian man's masculinity is considered a joke the black man's is a threat to be taken with utmost seriousness,for there may be a kernel of truth to it.Is it a coincidence that of all the races of men it is the black man whose masculinity has become a meme? Based on our assessment,Dr. Wojack and I have thus concluded that pol/ is a board populated with manic depressive autistic schizoid individuals afflicted with a sort of Jungian-Pavlovian psycho-pathological negro-complex.

Attached: 1532648228622.png (306x306, 73K)

what have you done?

then he was a cook of trash man

niggers actually only are fit more and do sports because they're too stupid to do work or hobbies that revolve primarily around their brains

whites are the strongest in the world when they sit their minds to it, look at the olympics and actual objective strength championships of any kind, not dumb games like football which they do because its their only realistic shot at getting rich when like 90% of them have a below average IQ

in case you took that pasta seriously

NVA didn't even have 200 aircraft. I certainly hope this is hyperbole.

The same thing they say about how people think there's no non-greedy jews- you probably didn't know they were Jews.
There are veterans that treat their status as I treat being a vegetarian: not using it for attention, deflecting attention it brings you, and keeping it as internal identity.

I don't like black men. They're kind of douche-bags.

Am I racist?

The entitlement is what gets to me. You killed some people and didn't die. So what? Demanding respect because you didn't die doing your job is pretty gay.

To be fair though, these ideas are instilled by the people who train them. Probably just to keep their pay down. Offer them something immaterial and make them think it's worth something. Sell pride and self-esteem as commodities.

I'd respect the people signing up to fight for their friends and families, but we all know they're only going to end up fighting to fill some politician bank accounts.