HAPPENING NOW

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?

Attached: A446E375-CF2C-4D09-9035-37C6B73B0179.jpg (727x616, 255K)

>tfw drunk in houston right now

Attached: 1506371219236.jpg (451x432, 24K)

they suicided the guy who delivered the false packages to blame it on him.

niggers

Jokes on them; the van is full of BOMBS!
For real though, there are your culprits for the Democrat Bombathon. Just slap the proudboy tag on them and there goes Novermber.

Attached: 1478419803422.jpg (640x480, 74K)

no wait im just retarded

Mossad working in every state

mail privilege BTFO

RIP my fucking copy of RDR2

Attached: fatriker.png (1022x762, 984K)

that's my first thought too

They literally legalized weed a week ago, I ordered on day 1 and still no delivery confirmation email. Whats going on, fellow leafs?

HE is in this thread

It's shit anyway.
Look at this indie dev amateur shit. The ropes just magically appear like how a tree will magically become logs in an indie survival game.

Attached: 1540362598158.gif (728x408, 2.03M)

It definitely seems like it would be related, doesn't it?

UPON READING THE TWEET HERE IS THE CONSPIRACY THEORY MY MIND IMMEDIATELY BRAINSTORMED:

THE JEWS ATTEMPTED ANOTHER BOMB THROUGH MAIL, BUT SINCE NOW THEY MUST HAVE REALIZED THEY FUCKED UP AND NOW HAVE SENT 3 MOSSAD AGENTS TO HIJACK THE POSTAL WORKER VEHICLE AND RETRIEVE THE PACKAGES

Gotta destroy those mail in ballots goy.

That is such a tiny thing but it bothers me so much

this

I’m scared

Trips of truth

Trump is winning, RBG is dying and the democrats will not take a seat this November.

Attached: Mailtruck.png (640x360, 303K)

Attached: 474784.jpg (755x585, 140K)

Our meme magic can even influence random niggers to commit crimes in line with our rhetoric

>tfw last mail bomber dood was from texas thenbblew himself up in a persuit.

They already do. A few years ago Mossad could be found at almost every indoor shopping mall selling Dead Sea garbage skin products and remote controlled helicopters (before drones were a thing) and plug and play NES games (years before the mini NES) which broke after using twice. They would sponsor Israeli kikes to come over here on temporary visas and work for six months living 8 people in four bedroom apartments. The kiosks acted as fronts and the profits funded their operations. The US government released a video about it telling them to stop because it was illegal (seriously)

>not field dressing the durr imediately after the kill
Desu, i am triggered.

Attached: 1535995759602.jpg (564x423, 33K)

R E A D S I E G E

This discord is a lefty honeypot to "expose" right wingers using it.
Whos the idiot that fall for such an easy trick, also whats stopping a Jow Forumsack from hinting being a different person (a random liberal for example) to get them lynched?

>serriouy
Post the vid faggot (serriously)

desu I'd stay drunk too if I lived in Houston.

So basically the fake bombs were sent with the intention of using the event as excuse for a mail crackdown so they can prevent opposition votes from reaching the counting offices?

That's what happens when you read siege

The US main stream media needs to completely stand down. This is nonsense and must stop

Red Dead 2...

That’s just typical nigger behavior here. Maybe spics but most likely nigs.
t. Houstonian

Attached: 1527340880203.jpg (716x1234, 156K)

Q Predicted this

UNDERRATED

Probably full of early voter ballots

i don't want to watch my character secure a fucking carcass for 5 minutes.

Attached: FascIceMan.png (440x765, 204K)

shit, i live in houston and i heard a truck horn go off just before reading this. north fry road, reporting in. yes, i am surrounded by illegals, but i'm broke so it's the only area i can afford

this

this post the video

THIS

Houston is full of roody poo. They probably think you get welfare checks and food stamps in letters still.

Probably because of political reasons due to the upcoming election. They are advertising politicians now through mail.

this is TRUMP's America
everything BAD that happens is due to Trumps' RACISM
everything GOOD that happens is thanks to OBAMA's GOLDEN YEARS
PRAISE THE NOTUS
#Blessed
#DumpTrump

ABORT THE MISSION
>Locate remaining bombs and dispose them
ABORT THE MISSION
ABORT THE MISSION
ABORT THE MISSION
ABORT THE MISSION

He was a Bernie bro last I heard.

This. The hidden Jow Forums is hidden for a reason. It isn’t posted.

What if those packages in the mail truck accidentally had something incriminating or identifiable leading to the mossad/ leftist squad needing to retrieve said packages?

Why else would you go to such great lengths to carjack a mail truck?

Q predicted this

texans get night time mail service??

wild lol

Q predicted this.

Imagine if Soros at least did us the favor of writing in the Proud Boys as the bombers.
Love to see Gavin's next few videos after that.

Godammit, GOP

Attached: CgldEYQU8AA2MPn.jpg (493x585, 34K)

Based militiamen gonna solve the false flag.

Galveston user here, Houston is a beaner/nigger shit hole. All the humans are safe in their subdivisions outside the city right now.

We Banana Republic now

Nogs being nogs nice slide thread though kid love it

that's a bot and that's a cia nigger discord you dumb monkey

Attached: lynched.webm (1280x720, 1.12M)

>"Our false flag narrative is falling apart!"
>"DOUBLE DOWN GOY!"

Attached: 1529467042515.jpg (407x517, 92K)

What, you don't like the taste of shit and offals simmering in a lukewarm carcass for a few hours? What are you, some kind of reasonable hunter?

Must be social security check day. Niggers nigging, nothing to see here.

Israeli mossad operatives

TANK IN 30 MINUTE

Probably stealing ballots

They are
MSNBC is still treating this as the real deal. Said "we are told these were all real bombs" couple mins ago

This. Some unassuming poor sap had to pay the price for the kikes' scheming ways.

But large parts of our rhetoric are that random niggers have an insatiable drive to commit crime, though.

If it isn't low-jacked the postal service is diverse retards.

>no video
I do recall kikes or other ethnics selling those things when I worked in retail.

Glow in the dark niggers are going wild tonight

Yup

'reasonable hunter' is an oxymoron. It's not reasonable to kill another living being when you have literally no reason or need to.

Do not join this discord I did earlier today, and got BANNED for saying nigger. This is not a right wing discord this is the most lefty commie shit discord on here. Do not enter, enter at your own risk.

you have many reasons to kill yourself though

This, they will find the van somewhere.
And then three random people will be arrested and nobody will ever hear from them again.

Mail trucks can carry anything from diamonds and gold to guns.

They were probably tipped off and are pulling a job, the mail truck will end up found abandoned somewhere and the story will probably end there

Monkeys aren't dumb

you fucking retard I laugh at your naivety

Drugs, forgot to mention drugs, that a big one in the mail. on second thought they probably were stealing drugs, or trying to.

Were any of the targets in Texas though?

NIGGER FUCK OFFFFFF

I have never seen a USPS carrier van out at night. I wonder if it was really jacked.

>Israeli reading comprehension

Attached: nbm.png (6144x6144, 561K)

>no post mark
They were never in a post office

it may actually be. there was an abnormal amount of niggers at the grocery store today

anything that has to do with mail is making the news now

To anyone that lives in the Houston area: did you smell the gas leak in the city today?

>MSNBC is still treating this as the real deal. Said "we are told these were all real bombs" couple mins ago.
>John Brennan interns there
>double down goys, I've done this shit my whole life.....

Attached: image.jpg (500x356, 31K)

DNC stealing mail-in ballots

That's because you do not know how to hold back gratification. You are part of the problem.

Kill yourself

Attached: 1496970228059.jpg (675x459, 280K)

Those hooved niggers always eat my vegitable garden and fuck up my corn fields. neucance deer tags are a god send.
>tfw fresh backstrap for 4th of july dinner

Attached: 1539065995775.png (711x919, 932K)

>calls me retarded as the commie faggots delete the link
CUTE

Attached: 1508326773324.gif (500x373, 347K)

>I only play 4X games in real-time

Attached: Fink.png (416x375, 341K)

probably mailed expensive diamonds and gold registered with extra insurance
Then hijack and double your $
Former postalfag
It is more common than u might think

Confirmed. Niggers did this. ^