Is it ok to dress up as a nigger for Halloween?

Attached: IMG_0131.jpg (590x420, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vAAAtqSeRKI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You dress like a nigger everyday anyway.

Too scary

Ask Megan

Attached: 1487989854786.jpg (785x431, 135K)

No White Guilt for Blackface
youtube.com/watch?v=vAAAtqSeRKI

lol

Attached: 1537802906273.jpg (612x612, 76K)

Mental health and neuro-psychological assessment of the typical politically incorrect poster.

Pepe Frog, MD, MPH, PhD, Wojack Feel Guy,MD, PhD
University of Meme,Kek State

Every three or four threads created on the board you will find one discussing blacks and even threads having nothing to do with them will often times have some user/anons who have them on the brain.Behind all the hate, behind all the monkey and KANGZ memes,Tyrone sheeit comics,gifs,demotivational pictures, and webms - pol/ users secretly admire the Negro.The raw brass confident masculinity that they possess which they are quick to compare to a feral animal,and yet at the same time acknowledge is what women truly desire at their core and what is lacking in many white heterosexual unions.Their intrinsic ruggedness that enables them to stamp their mark on any field of physical activity that they enter.The amazing sense of rhythm that they naturally seem to possess that they liken to ape gesticulations and yet are oh so majestic to witness.Then there is the stereotype of the black man's sexuality,particularly his phallus.It has become a bodily protuberance of myth and legend.There is a reason that r/AsianMasculinity trolls are laughed off while BBC and Blacked generates anger and solemn disdain.For where the Asian man's masculinity is considered a joke the black man's is a threat to be taken with utmost seriousness,for there may be a kernel of truth to it.Is it a coincidence that of all the races of men it is the black man whose masculinity has become a meme? Based on our assessment,Dr. Wojack and I have thus concluded that pol/ is a board populated with manic depressive autistic schizoid individuals afflicted with a sort of Jungian-Pavlovian psycho-
pathological negro-complex.

Attached: 1533125544360.jpg (1106x1012, 90K)

yes

yep

Attached: boy_3011687b.jpg (620x387, 62K)

Only if you also pull a gun and steal the candy.

Attached: Reaction - Thinking meme.jpg (600x494, 29K)

If it's done tastefully, like this
Then I'm sure it'll be ok.

Depends on how important your front teeth are to you.

If you mean dressing as a character that happens to be black, I say go for it
If you mean dressing as a “black person”, I would advise against it

Noodle arms is going to get ya!

Yes. You get to throw candy at kids in the name of an old bishop.
You get to climb down chimneys on a quest to deliver gifts to children.
You get to sail a steamboat all the way from the bishop's castle in Spain to the Netherlands.
It's awesome.
Such a shame that when you do that you're surrounded by niggers.

FPBP

Attached: 1506819755735.png (609x403, 366K)

Don't bother with makeup. Just pick a bottle of grape juice and a bag of Skittles in the other hand, congrats, you already looked like a nigger.

Attached: 1509703893080.png (889x696, 36K)

Attached: 1515386776172.jpg (600x431, 47K)

I did about 12 years ago. Nobody in my town had a problem with it. They all thought it was funny.

>ID: Fem
>He doesn't carry under his costume
What a cuck you are, mate

Zwarte Piet? It's Dutch culture. You don't hate culture do you? Racist

If you're over the age of 12, you shouldn't be out trick or treating.

Grow up, you racist loser.

Its glorifies niggers so no...

Attached: 1324067346196.jpg (400x300, 80K)

> dressing up

Nigger smell bad

as long as you're dressed as your favourite football player

Attached: i0j3MfW.jpg (718x960, 52K)

We need to reeducate every African culture who chalks their faces white in tribal displays because I'm offended as a northern European.

its SPOOKy though

why would anyone want to dress up like a nigger??

but you can dress up as a slave owner.

No, niggers are repulsive and too scary for Halloween. You could end up being shot, instead of a real nigger. That would not be right.

So this is the current Halloween slide thread?

Do not be distracted.

Yes....I mean no. No!

gives me a good idea. how about dressing up as a wigger for halloween, and being all like "eyyo sup guy" in other people's faces.

Attached: wigwagswigswag.jpg (600x600, 78K)

Go to a halloween party as a wigger, wear a parka jacket, tell people your name is "Ice," do random rapper hand gestures.

Attached: wiggerjacket.jpg (259x194, 8K)

Could always dress up as this guy

Attached: amazing-costume.jpg (512x441, 47K)

people walk up to you at the party and ask what your name is
>my name is triple 8

Only if you're dressed as a nigger who is appropriating white culture.

Black James Bond = Good
Black Shaft = Badthink

Attached: wholovesyapickney.jpg (350x350, 39K)

>Is it ok to dress up as a nigger for Halloween?
[checked] YES

Attached: 333.jpg (646x251, 40K)

Or just blatantly dress like an obvious black character/celebrity, but no blackfage whatsoever.

Attached: Cellsmart.jpg (640x480, 76K)