latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

CHECKUM MOTHERFUCKERS

>ID: Ye45
>Ye
>45

I too live in Commiefornia

Attached: checked.gif (328x366, 826K)

Just for those digits, I won’t tell you to kill yourself.

That get tho
760 reporting

Which is the biggest cock that you sucked in this week?

CenCal best Cal.
Fuck off we're full.

I do too. Sucks ass.
Also, nice digits.

Attached: 1540171568907.jpg (472x403, 18K)

I too am in the 760 area code

take some of the right's advice, love it or leave it MF.

go back to plebit you fucking faggot
fuck you and your digits

You guys should meet up and fight. Or fuck. Or both.

First of all: Checked
Second of all: How bad are the spics really? Are all the cities forever gone? Here in Texas anytime I see a Californian license plate or someone wearing California apparel it's usually worn by a beaner.

socal or norcal?

We could have Klingon sex, but only if it's a chick

Have a bump

>chick
> Cal

Attached: 1540017422599.gif (377x372, 3.46M)

Walnut creek seems pretty uwhite, I am going there next month.

Attached: Walnut-creek.jpg (1600x558, 192K)

Well LA is a mess

Certain beach side town are literally 100% Mexican I got stared at.

The town I live in has a nice expensive part that's white but the rest is trash. A lot of Mexicans dont even attempt to learn English but have good jobs, which means their buddies are helping them out. But if your in TX I think you already know

Not op but i live in so-cal and i work with some pro trump Mexicans that are for the wall and listen to country music. They are so white washed sometimes i wonder if they are Mexican spies planted to infiltrate the plumbing industry to steal our advanced technologies.

Attached: 1528816060060.jpg (900x1200, 246K)

It’s allright i guess
i have a good job so Im staying

Was walking the beach in Carlsbad today. Trash everywhere that washed up from Mexico

checked I live in Cali too breh shit sucks ass

What can we do to improve cali?

Turn it red

South OC faggot checking in

Why don't you fuck off back to Plebbit with your shitty AMA threads? Serious question.

Better question is why are you such a faggot

Checked fellow CAbro. NorCal is shit

All California faggots, fuck you all for mass exiting California and ruining other states.

You can join him in your Jow ForumsCalifornia circlejerk, faggot.

>flag
What?

Theres a lot of good people living in cali man, trust me we're just as upset as you are

okay, this is epic

I bet you can't give even one example

butthurt Oregon fag?

209 here, who wants weed and lsd?

Also 760, Coachella Valley repping

Mother of God

Attached: 1540259539093.gif (356x200, 1.72M)

I'm staying right here.

you guys nervous about the incoming horde?

>South OC faggot checking in
u white?

HB here

Can you stay in your state and never leave?

Not him but did a job for a client couple who got priced out of Cali. Both of them were doctors (500k combined income probably) and moved to my kinda-hip city outskirts neighborhood that's still affordable for blue collar workers.

At the end of the job talking with them about the housing market, I said something to them along the lines of "I hope you folks understand why it's so cheap here vs Cali and help keep it that way" and got blank stares

>hb here
how soon till we're over run

>how soon till we're over run

>latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html
>It's official: Latinos now outnumber whites in California

Surely, you jest?

nah i mean for hb

I'm not jesting and don't call me Shirley

Poor fag detected
It’s ok user, the food bank opens early tomorrow

Yep. Just moved down to SC from HB. It’s boring here.

Fuck off transplants, niggers, spics, leftist cunts, and faggots.
We need another earthquake

You just posted a picture of Oakland, that view is a ten minute walk away from my apartment. I can assure you that if you go to that spot it will not be "pretty uwhite" at all. Nice picture of downtown though.

>born in California
>if you stay you're surrounded by faggot commies
>if you leave they hate you for being an invader
>can't just move to a rural part of NorCal because all of our laws are decided by LA, SF and Sacramento
>can't try to advocate for conservative politics without being branded a white supremacist

Just what are we to do exactly?

Stand up for what you believe in, and wait for them to come.

Attached: 1527998286420.gif (370x281, 1.98M)

Is this a favela in Rio or something?

Santa Clarita represent niggers

Attached: 1507117526906.gif (235x235, 101K)

Gavin the hair Newsom is making his last stop in OC next week to flip Issa seat. I wanted to go counter protest but today they arrested the local RAm members for inciting violence. I don’t want to incite violence, just trigger the left. Does anyone else want to go?
>Not FBI

I live in san diego. its okay, but I miss the east coast.

die california scum

Don't forget to leave dog shit on Katie Hill's door

What do most white people think about the flood of immigrants?
How high are your taxes?
When are you going to move?

>escaped CA 3 years ago
>had nice life in the South
>move to WA
>about to get kicked out and have to move back in with my mother in CA
>she lives in the desert near Los Angeles
I DONT WANT TO GO BACK, I TRIED SO HARD TO GET AWAY

Is the CIA still trying to kidnapp people over there using fake whore houses?

I too live in California.

>tfw early voted
>high Latino area that happens to be super Republican

The legal ones and their kids fucking hate the illegal beaners with passion. The downtown areas of major cities (Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco) are lost. I only tolerate LA only because I grew up there but SF is fucking lost. San Diego is only good for beer.

>she lives in the desert near Los Angeles
Where's the problem here?

My family moved out of Cali before everyone else, back in 99. Whole family votes straight red. Now all these new califags are coming to Austin and San Antonio to shit them up like the places they left

If you could move to a different state, which one?

Attached: Check em.png (248x244, 53K)

Also live in CA, love it except for the cost of living and lack of public transportation.

impressive digits, nigger lover

South carolina

Also before I moved to the city when I was 11 I lived in the foothills/country and it was classic America, the shit you see in old movies I had a great childhood. So there is nice spots

PNW fag visiting in Pasadena right now. The weather was fucking incredible getting off the plane, but yeah I could barely find a white person when I went for a walk to get a coffee on Colorado Street. And many of the "men" here dress in this strange trendy faux drab that is super effeminate. It's hilarious. You can tell the rich ones because both them and their girl are dressed like this and their girl is hot and they look like sacks of shit. It's a shitskin stew full of commie faggots but this fucking weather is almost enough to compensate.

>Bay Area
>whites are literally a minority here
t. san jose resident

Attached: 1379537522170.jpg (500x371, 41K)

all of southern CA is spic central

If your looking for low cost of living, Oklahoma is great.

661 reporting in

I personally met Cox At Kern County Fair last month. I asked him the question.

>what is your plan with the illegals?”
> Cox replied “ i don’t know, i have to go through the Congress. I will have the people to work on that. I will have to see about that.”

That made me angry and told him I’m not voting him. He’s now a biggest cuck. A low energy. Lot of people just ignored him at the fair.

818 here. Come to Burbank. We're still white. Not even joking.

949 here, we are fucking overrun and the Cartels control municipal government including the Sheriffs Depts

Build the fucking wall, make AIDS and faggotry illegal again and go back to redlining neighborhoods

Fuck you, we didn't want to leave and live in your shithole Oregonfag. You are just pissed because we have more money than you.

This

You did this to yourself. Also checked.

you can check out any time you like but you can never leave

its the systematic oppression that causes the crime, you're not going to remove it by redlining naighborhoods you're just moving it and implying that white lives are more important to protect than minority lives

Attached: 1540254726956.jpg (4853x3235, 1.21M)

Colorado

whats the best city to live in in CA
currently in san jose and it's so horrible to live in man, god damn

I'm right here you fucking nigger ready to defend my piece if land.
Fuck anybody running away. Defend your country you faggots. Otherwise keep running

Attached: 1540248032461.jpg (666x666, 47K)

In ancient Greece and Rome alot of doctors were slaves. Doctors can be NPCs and most of them are unworthy of the wealth and status given to them by our corrupt society.

Attached: 1539374181055.jpg (500x480, 98K)

California was better off when the freeways divided neighborhoods, now its one giant shithole thanks to the beaners

Why are younger Mexican women so hot???

Washington or Florida

>99999
>ID: Ye 45

California will be purged one day.
Don't worry frand

how are the women in OK? are there Blondes? describe.

they all turn into fat short little brown goblins

I came to check e'm and ask why are you not at the border with agun waiting for the horde which you can legally kill under the constitution when it says "We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America." so why are you not protecting your country user?

Attached: 1504299961842.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

Howdy

test

you gonna vote?

CHECKED. AND/

are you white and where do you live? Will the caravan of immigrants effect you or your friends and family?

Attached: 1540254420235.jpg (2304x3072, 343K)