CNN FALSE FLAG

ARREST CNN!

Attached: 90f36dbbf13d8e342111dc2a5b9399f3792aafbd1e5a356e1212602e4444ccf4.jpg (1524x1476, 382K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=atBweFDTkF4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: e1f08a690520366df8b2e0f1d360b6d51087f6c51832a13b46f8ee76f404da4b.png (939x770, 199K)

Can we....NOT....use the “r word” here, please? Thanks.

Whats the r word?

Shut it retard

Attached: 1540012781696.jpg (307x267, 16K)

What's a retard?

Attached: beatle juice who me.png (553x486, 476K)

>this is totally a right wing meme guys
>I swear
>all the alt right are using it

R*nch

fuck you i have a retarded cat what am i supposed to say when he walks backward off the furniture he's "special"

Attached: Screenshot_20180902-003754_Video Player.jpg (595x507, 68K)

Attached: 1540414154127.jpg (1200x762, 100K)

This image should be re-tweeted
BUMP

Attached: not a bom.jpg (1058x595, 40K)

>get er done
What?

>MSNPC
what teh fcku

Branding is everything take a marketing class dummy.

Note that they're also saying the things are filled with fucking glass.

What the hell are we supposed to call the tards then?

youtube.com/watch?v=atBweFDTkF4

How could one person hand deliver all these packages in one day without being seen?

This seems less like an actual bombing attempt and more like an invitation for copycats.
They broadcast these addresses to the nation and used a shitty fake bomb to do it. I'd bet these addressees have never set foot in these locations.

user posted this in previous thread..

- pipe is not sealed with metal caps, so the "bomb" would puff out flames at worst
- pipe is mostly empty, no explosive material apparent
- giant retarded hollywood clock
- no alarm functionality
- wires are not connected to anything
- no power source or circuitry capable of providing sufficient instantaneous power for any known detonator type
- letterbombs are never timed
- stamps have not been cancelled
- postage for unrealistically light weight
- oh so convenient timing
- oh so convenient targets
- harmed no one (because they're inert props)
- dumb hick stereotyping everywhere
- talking heads speak with confidence about their opponents' "hatred"
- if you received a bomb, would you stand around the office taking photos of it or would you alert your colleagues and run?
what a load of shit

We could probably give CNN aneurysms by sending them cheap unboxed alarm clocks.

USPSfag here, can confirm. Not only is this 50c short of minimum postage, but it was never marked by sorting.

>right wing meme
maybe in 2004

This whole thing is so fake

Democrats just can't stop lying

I wanna know when they confirm no fingerprints but plenty of residue from those wipes inside and out of that package.

Downies.

>giant retarded hollywood clock
lol

>I wanna know when they confirm no fingerprints but plenty of residue from those wipes inside and out of that package.
political terrorism is entering a new age

Attached: d0b57f97c627b25318ca194ac0d0f0feb8c35fabbdc735f987f8a0d764769576.jpg (977x768, 125K)

#bombscare

Attached: bombscare_-_Twitter_Search_-_2018-10-24_19.49.48.png (1011x906, 1.25M)

>we have to unify but you have to do everything we want!

Attached: 1515653529325.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

muh (((Nobel peace prize!)))

Attached: (_)_bombscare_-_Twitter_Search_-_2018-10-24_19.56.56.png (1002x250, 43K)

What’s with all these images of screens taken from the side? All the smash leaks are exactly the same

>What’s with all these images of screens taken from the side? All the smash leaks are exactly the same
That is weird.

bump

Then drone bombed a US citizen

Attached: gamingetc.png (299x288, 144K)

I can see why the person did this. If it was a MAGA sticker that would of been to obvious.

You need to be 18 to use this site.

I'm surprised the bombs didn't look like this. So everyone would know that they're bombs, because get it they're bombs. It's a tube and it has a clock on it so it's a bomb.

Attached: breaking_news_8th_bomb_uncovered.jpg (975x1390, 89K)

Holy fuck they were gunna use the NPC meme but they decided to run with this shit?
Some crap they just made up?

fuckin kek!

Attached: 1539225634699.png (633x729, 77K)

Chk.
I fucking love this gif.
Doggo makes me laugh every time.

Attached: image.jpg (226x160, 18K)

>haha keep punching Nazis tho

Malibu hipster surfer dude sticker for ironic use only
rednecks don’t use this shit cause danger of gettin shot to shit for real in the back roads dude

Isn't it also possible that the retard who sent them didn't know a fucking thing about bombs either?

It’s not even a fucking meme
Do these people know what a meme is

>Holy fuck they were gunna use the NPC meme
No they weren't. Nobody would understand it.

And the (((Fbi))) will say its real

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (600x425, 46K)

critical detail user

These "targets" are all the people who will keep their mouth shut for sure.

Attached: 45678.png (968x466, 703K)

Pls let us know if you have any more details

Canuck redneck reporting in
to ur list:
don’t forget rednecks are by far the biggest group of ex mil /skilled trades
-likely to now their way around real shit
-this looks like what a tv movie educated twat would do
-rednecks more likely to be familiar fixing lectronics n sheiit at home, farm, work etc
-liberals hire people to fix stuff/know jack shit
-tfw “magabummer” turns out to be antifafags larping or MBS intel officers trying to get kash 4 oggs off the front page

it can't have been cnn though they may have been in on it. one of the packages being "sent back" and actually arriving at the destination despite not being in the postal system suggests that there are many people involved.

also apparently some of the letters were mailed and some weren't?

i hope this was a test rather than a false flag and i seriously doubt that the people who received the packages today will be the targets for the real attack. think about how professional everything else was if you look at it like an experiment to see what works and what doesn't as far as delivery systems go.
obviously they were designed to be detected as bombs, what if the next ones hide it better? some of them made it through even so if these were real then they would have gone off.

if i were a jew, that's how i'd be spinning this.

>faces on the msnpc logo aren't even consistent
fucking shitters

i refuse to beleive that someone orgainzed all these "bombs" to all those target people, somehow avoiding being marked by post, bypassing private courier barcode stickers, not being picked up by any or all security cameras that are around these people.
but somehow making bombs like a primary schooler.
>tape a cheap clock to the outside of a pipe, put some aquarium rocks and a spring inside, put some shitty endcaps on, add some non connected cables for flavour, o and yeah an old larry the cable guy sticker"
the cunt wasnt even rigged to explode, therefor its a inert prop.
im surprised it didnt have coloured cellophane for flames

>Do these people know what a meme is
Do you really have to ask?

Chk.
>coloured cellophane for flames
M8.

Attached: image.jpg (578x539, 68K)

They need to be careful because the real guys who have the real version of that flag might really murder their asses.