Unironically how do we save American blacks. Blacks in Africa are complete savages so disregard them...

Unironically how do we save American blacks. Blacks in Africa are complete savages so disregard them. American blacks have such a great opportunity, being born into civilization, however they turn to crime, degeneracy and ruin their lives, making their standard of living very low. They hate school and authority.
They have a huge problem with single mothers, and having a father figure could straighten them out early so they could grow up to be an upstanding citizen, and so that the next generation stays to raise their kids. They have a huge drug problem, especially with weed(problem being that weed is illegal and they get caught doing it), this may be due to rap music.
Worst of all they have a huge crime problem. They turn to gangs early and rap tells them its cool.
This is a serious problem. Its proven that blacks have the capacity to be a productive member of society. You see successful blacks every now and then. What can we do to turn their culture around? Maybe get rid of welfare? Or maybe a new face of the black race guiding them to prosperity, like MLK.
I honestly have no idea. What do you think?

Attached: Pervert-Park-6.jpg (1238x696, 201K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zPgEvfmaqQI
americanwarlibrary.com/vietnam/vwc10.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=zRHtqtOkxy4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UmMs8eQP4T0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Put them in successful communities

They are going to have to save themselves.

Mental health and neuro-psychological assessment of the typical politically incorrect poster.

Pepe Frog, MD, MPH, PhD, Wojack Feel Guy,MD, PhD
University of Meme,Kek State

Every three or four threads created on the board you will find one discussing blacks and even threads having nothing to do with them will often times have some user/anons who have them on the brain.Behind all the hate, behind all the monkey and KANGZ memes,Tyrone sheeit comics,gifs,demotivational pictures, and webms - pol/ users secretly admire the Negro.The raw brass confident masculinity that they possess which they are quick to compare to a feral animal,and yet at the same time acknowledge is what women truly desire at their core and what is lacking in many white heterosexual unions.Their intrinsic ruggedness that enables them to stamp their mark on any field of physical activity that they enter.The amazing sense of rhythm that they naturally seem to possess that they liken to ape gesticulations and yet are oh so majestic to witness.Then there is the stereotype of the black man's sexuality,particularly his phallus.It has become a bodily protuberance of myth and legend.There is a reason that r/AsianMasculinity trolls are laughed off while BBC and Blacked generates anger and solemn disdain.For where the Asian man's masculinity is considered a joke the black man's is a threat to be taken with utmost seriousness,for there may be a kernel of truth to it.Is it a coincidence that of all the races of men it is the black man whose masculinity has become a meme? Based on our assessment,Dr. Wojack and I have thus concluded that pol/ is a board populated with manic depressive autistic schizoid individuals afflicted with a sort of Jungian-Pavlovian psycho-pathological negro-complex.

Attached: 1532648228622.png (306x306, 73K)

user most negro fathers are in prison, so rethink that having a father figure will make them civilized idea.

I agree. In today's climate a white man cant step up and lead them. Laws cant be passed either. This has to be a cultural change

While that may be true, many black fathers just up and leave anyway. I think this is one of the most important factors. They need to adopt tight nuclear families

If I were African, I would have used all free affirmative action to get education, job and then would have made billions in scam and investing and then would have gone back to Africa with Billion dollars and opened a internal jurassic park type resort.

If they grow up in poor areas they will end up with limited education, not much money, and be tempted to a life of crime. Proper investment of government money could be used to maximize education further in poor places and prop up more businesses to hire these poor blacks to keep them away from crime.

>Eugenics
>>Eugenics
>Eugenics
>>Eugenics

Also, ban gangster crap music and delete thug culture.

Attached: Nice Cube.jpg (437x550, 35K)

Blacks aren’t American and I prefer you use the politically incorrect term: nigger.

Unironically, You can take the bunny out of the jungle, but you can’t take the jungle out of the jungle bunny.

It cant be banned by whites. In fact it cant be banned at all. 1st amendment. They have to change themselves. Question is how.

mandatory sterilization of all African Americans with an IQ lower than 100?

Attached: columbus-ohiomost-wanted.jpg (768x586, 56K)

It has been tried to the tune of billions and it DOES NOT WORK.

Contrary to the lie of "poor schools" in "poor areas", the average black student receives MORE MONEY than whites and hispanic students.

Do you think it will also save the culture, with the single mothers and andi establishment?

Turn the uncle Tom mindset on its head. Engender the notion in their culture that abandoning 'da hood' and rising out of the mire that clutches at their heels to join white society is the best and most desirable outcome, and that hangers on who continue to perpetuate gang culture are laughable relics to be insulted and mocked and left behind.

Easier said than done

A life of poverty and bad education leads to bad choices, such as having a family before you are ready and not knowing how to take care of them.

Watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=zPgEvfmaqQI

There’s a better chance fixing spics, atleast they work. Niggers have been here longer than spics and they still haven’t got their shit together. My Gardner learned English became a citizen and worked his way up to become the owner. Niggers already know the language and are citizens, they have no excuse.

When will you learn? You don't fix them, you remove them.

People like Hopsin are putting in the work

As long as they aren’t in my neighborhood, I don’t give a fuck! Haha!

rebuild the black family, stop that MAOA (lack of empathy) murderous gene by teaching black mothers not to drop their children on their heads

People in those successful communities will flight like crazy.

Attached: 1276772731711.jpg (230x182, 9K)

At least many spics have a great work ethic, especially immigrants, blacks, not so much. Maybe they are so brainwashed thinking they are oppressed they lose hope and settle for nothing

This is merely the american education system at work of passing as many kids as possible with the intelligence dropping the more they make it easier to pass. Of course this scenario isn't helping if they aren't actually interested in actually educating kids.

teach black men to be responsible fathers again that's all is required

doesn't where do you drop them or what you try to offer them.
you can't take the jungle out of them!

Well it's the difference between Dominica and Haiti. African Americans have 30% European in them so they're capable

They can't save themselves. They can't even acknowledge that they have a problem. Mainstream PC culture tells them that they aren't dysfunctional. In fact, it elevates their worst role models like rappers and athletes. They've been made to believe that they're fucking superior and that white society holds them down for fear of their black prowess. Niggers are fucked for eternity.

Im not black, and the fact that this is true hurts me. I wish they could come around. America would be stronger. Tragic.

>Unironically how do we save American blacks.

something about promoting black musicians who don't glow or work for some kind of glow factory.

CIA mind control was deep into rap by about the 80-90's

social engineering.

The left is moving more and more toward a place of authoritarianism and weakness, while the right is moving toward freedom and strength. I think some black men are starting to pick up on this. The "believe women" Kavanaugh shit, whiny tranny SJWs that bitch and freak out about EVERYTHING, this sort of stuff isn't attractive to black men. I expect them to slowly but steadily move toward the right. Black women? Not so much.

Better not being a lapdog of some Democrat/leftist patronising ideology. Jobs and opportunity. No affirmative action. No slaves to welfare state. Single parents breeding for more benefits. That's a stagnant pool

sterilization in exchange for welfare
the current generation is a lost cause but the incoming one has a chance
have to fix the family unit

Attached: 41784.png (1500x1552, 631K)

They'll never be inclined to work. They resent the legacy of slavery. To them, welfare and social programs are repayment for the injustices visited upon their ancestors. They think that they're duping the sympathetic liberal retards in the tax-paying white working class -- and they are.

They’re still clinging on to the idea of reparations, I asked my spic gardner how he feels about the natives getting colonized by spaniards, he said he has no hard feelings towards them because it happened long ago and it proved that the Aztec and Mayan warriors weren’t cut out to be the fierce warriors they’re lead to believe.

>Unironically how do we save American blacks.
You can't. I grew up around Detroit niggers. You cannot save them. There are some of them out there that literally believe an evil black scientist named Yakub created white people 6,600 years ago based on the "law of attraction" that he discovered from magnets, since white being opposite of black would allow them to attract and rule over them with the scheming trickery he gave to white people.

Blacks had higher rates of marriage prior to welfare and all this celebrating single motherhood shit with “strong independent woman who don’t need no man”

When fathers were in the home they had less infidelities, more church attendance, stronger communal bonds, positive role models.

Now the men are cucked beyond oblivion with jail time for weed, welfare state, single motherhood, drugs and guns being easier to buy than organic veggies and pastured meat. Mainstream media pushing dancing monkeys that promote the degencncy that put them there in the first place.

Also, shit like universities banning attendance to negros with the first installment of the GI bill for soldiers to go back to school after war.

Shit like Levittown clones with cheap ass prices barring access from blacks. Families that own all that property from the 40s have gained incredible equity compared to those who didn’t.

To fix black Americans means to redo the whole country. That will not happen.

I think the best argument I've heard is "fix" the family. No baby's out of wedlock etc. Praise traditional family values

Mandatory drug testing for welfare and food stamps
Benefits max out at three kids
Random community service for welfare benefits
That’s a start

First three seemed reasonable definitely lost me on the last few

DAS RACIST

Shut the fuck up. Black people are prioritized above everyone else to get into college just by being black. They also have access to some amazing fucking homes for dirt cheap, they just have to live around other people because they chased out all the whites. Pic related, it's a 2,000 square foot house currently on market for $70k. They have every advantage handed to them, and they still fail.

Attached: ISadcn7qhrq9xv0000000000.jpg (550x413, 65K)

They are where they are right now because of the white man's altruism.
Pic related

Attached: CoWZ05t.gif (480x270, 842K)

I'm a descendant of Jamaicans who came to Britain on Windrush in the 50s. Gibs are bad. Gibs makes everyone lazy. Destroy the family and you have angry young men and girls with daddy issues. Fix the family fix society. In a culturally Christian western society

Many black nationalists such as Marcus Garvey and Malcom X advocated for a peaceful separation between Whites and Blacks. Prior to desegregation the out of wedlock birthdate amongst Black people was lower than it is amongst White people now. There was also a much greater sense of community amongst Black people as they were more likely to hire members of their own race and patronize Black owned businesses. The best solution for both groups would be the establishment of separate ethnostates within what is now the United States.

stop the jews from making stars out of degenerate 13 year old "rappers"

You’re ignoring all the importance of historical context.

Poverty takes 3-4 generations to get out of on average.

You posting a cheap house in 2018 doesn’t make any sense.

Before I continue discussing with you I need to know upfront, are you locked in your ways of thinking or can you can an intelligent conversation and have your views challenged?

Blacks are completely held in thrall to race shysters who make a living on creating racial division. The two great black leaders, MLK and Malcolm X who realized the great race scam were both assassinated. There is a hidden force that is extremely devoted to keeping blacks in poverty and in servitude.

man this was one stupid post. Op, you are a faggot and should be ashamed of yourself.

All niggers want is in a white man's pocket and a white girl's pants. No exceptions

You don’t think restricted access to the best education and homes in the 40s from black soldiers impacted their current state today?

Add on the fact that blacks and Asians were sent on the missions with the highest death counts, less likelihood of a father returning home to a family to even enjoy his restrictive GI bill.

whites had higher rates of marriage too, you don't see them burning down whole cities

this is the first realistic post

Every time I see this now i just think get in nigga we going to get some pokemon

>You posting a cheap house in 2018 doesn’t make any sense.
Those homes have existed since niggers ran white people out of Detroit in the 60s. It's not a new thing. You should actually go live around black people and maybe you'll see reality.

>Poverty takes 3-4 generations to get out of on average.
Spare me your "They just need more time!" bullshit.

>You’re ignoring all the importance of historical context.
Yeah like them not independently inventing the wheel in Africa, where they still live in mud huts because they can't figure out how to build wooden structures.

are you open to having your views changed? Do you accept iq as a reasonable predictor of financial success?

Address my other points please. I want to hear serious critique.

Maybe I'm wrong, but they were fine until modern gangster rap happened in the 90's... 60's-80's blacks were chill and not even remotely as violent and self-defeating as modern thugs, when degenerate savagery became cool and hip. I don't see a way to reverse that mind-poisoning

none of that explains crime rate. there are behavioral differences between races.

They have to go back
Only then can they see how good they had it
Before returned as defective goods
Thank goodness for that 400 year warranty

60's was the start of de-segregation, before that blacks and whites could keep seperate

>how do we save
fuck off with your white mans burden

Attached: be.png (942x661, 1.19M)

I live in Hilltop Tacoma and I’m surrounded by blacks. Dunno what I have to do with this conversation though, stay on topic please.

Those homes were Not available to blacks. Do you not understand the long term ramifications of generational equity building, how it keeps wealth growing in the family? Who had access to that?

The 3-4 generations isn’t bullshit nor dependent on race.

I thought we were talking American blacks not African blacks?

Attached: 8571.jpg (984x1314, 453K)

My neighbor is a black ex-con.
Dude is one of the most redpilled people I have ever met.

There's potential in the black community. I used to do B&E work (yeah I know but not everyone's an engineer) with a lot of blacks. With proper leadership they can get shit done. Best fence I ever knew was black. Working with them is somewhat refreshing; might is always right.

On the one hand I fucking hate them but on the other I know they're just getting fucked like the rest of us.

I.Q. matters. And diet and environment impacts ones ability reach their peak Iq during their development through childhood. Starvation, drugs and the like adversly fuck with I.Q. in kids into adulthood. But so does explicit large acts of real restrictions to education and housing. Look at Nixon’s quotes about criminalizing weed to keep black voters and hippies in jail.

Utter bullshit. Yes it might make sense when you adjust the numbers of dead to be "relative" to populations. But when you look at the clear hard data, whites lost the greatest numbers by far. White : 28044 (83.5) 5095 (15.1) 241 (.7). Blacks were about 12 percent of the population then, so you can see that you really are exaggerating. So yes you can make the "relative" but it was still only 5,000. Not enough to impact the black breeding population at all. And your claims of 241 us asian dying impacting their current state is just ridiculous.

americanwarlibrary.com/vietnam/vwc10.htm

Get rid of welfare and change divorce laws such that when a man is kicked out of the house is his resources leave with him, thereby putting black fathers back in the home. Good luck no-fault divorcing your husband when you actually need his money to get by because big daddy government isn't paying anymore and it's purely your man's choice whether you get his money. When black father man gets back in the home and has some real clout, he puts an end to most of the bullshit real quick. Kids get raised right, everyone gets back on track.

Less Jow Forums-friendly but just as important; end the war on drugs. It's a fucking disaster, hasn't worked and will never work, all it does is increase statist control and reinforce the police state with the immense resources and government intrusion demanded for punishing drug sales and use. Treat it like a public health problem and if it doesn't get completely solved still, just fucking leave it be, more harm than it's worth. At the very least legalize fucking weed, which only the silent generation actually thinks is a real problem substance.

The other thing we should do is school vouchers. Don't know the Jow Forums ranking on this, but black parents need the option to send their kids to schools that aren't just the local crips territory, whether that's getting bussed out to a school in the county or going to some new-age private school bullshit. We're not going to be in mom-stays-home-and-schools-the-kids territory for a long time, so in the meanwhile parents need as much choice as possible on where their kids spend their learning time. These lawless inner city schools need to be defunded and depopulated by parental veto, and vouchers are how we do that.

Attached: 1531439501455.png (1391x2062, 3.37M)

Fuck niggers. Any nigger half as intelligent as your average white man has a free fucking red carpet rolled out for them. College? Very high preference in not only employment, but management and promotions? Nearly impossible to fire? Unlimited usage of muh racism kuh MLK muh slavery card to act like a cunt?

Send them back for a month or six. You have a constitution, you're the best country in the world. Ungrateful cunts don't realise how good they have it there.

I know blacks are more impulsive and prone to violence due to higher estrogen and testosterone, but you can’t ignore all the historical acts that fucked them over harder than their innate I.Q.

2 much flouride in the toothpaste

>how do we doX
Shill.
>how do we make blacks human
Start by teaching a bear to swim.

Genetic engineering. Anything less will not work.

Ending the war on drugs would actually cause a massive crisis in America. Many criminals who are now selling drugs would be undercut by the free market and having no marketable skills and no desire to learn any, simply transition into more aggressive criminal activities.

do you understand how circular your logic is?

>Those homes were Not available to blacks
Yes, they were.

>Do you not understand the long term ramifications of generational equity building, how it keeps wealth growing in the family? Who had access to that?
Blacks had just as many opportunities as whites in Detroit. It's basically a scientific study in action. Henry Ford created two cities for his workers, Dearborn (for the whites) and Inkster (for the blacks). The cities didn't interfere with each other and the workers were paid equally. Guess which city is an absolute fucking shit hole.

>I thought we were talking American blacks not African blacks?
Blacks are blacks. Them moving to another area of the world doesn't make them more intelligent.

>I live in Hilltop Tacoma and I’m surrounded by blacks. Dunno what I have to do with this conversation though, stay on topic please.
You live in an area where the median housing price is like $500k. You've got a serious case of selection bias happening there because only the upper percentages of black people live in areas like that. You need to live with the common black man to understand him, instead of reading about him in books. Here's a spoiler: They don't want to be saved and they hate white people.

Ah interesting, I didn’t notice how few numbers there were of black casualties and involvement.

Thanks for the information.

The problem is that for a long time black Americans were segregated and treated differently, they lived in their own communities and developed their own sense of identity, one that was explicitly anti-white, now they don’t see themselves as Americans the same way the rest of Americans do, they talk, dress and think differently and they have no intention of assimilating into the main National identity.

You need to take this outside of a US centric context to understand. A good place would be to study what the Bantus did in Africa after developing iron weapons and gaining military supremacy over other African racial groups. (yes, much like white, black is a broad swath used to describe people who are not always all the same.) Lets just say, despite being uncorrupted by the white man, these bantus didn't exactly behave with virtue. The current dominant African groupings were the way they are long before meeting the white man.

Daddy guvment needs to step in and work on way more social programs than they currently do. Just welfare for having children is not the way to go. They need to promote higher education and having a job over having 3 children and living off food stamps.

Sure it has to do with 100 years of history and nothing to do with thousands of years of evolution

No they weren’t? Each Levittown clone could discriminate how they pleased.

You know nothing about Tacoma. Those 500k homes are owned predominantly by whites, cmon bud. Typically in white family lines for a few generations.

youtube.com/watch?v=zRHtqtOkxy4

That’s a good point, I’ll have to look more into the Bantu, thank you.

Despite all the angry posters I appreciate all the comments. I’m honestly just trying to learn more.

If Jow Forums wasn’t so angry they could redpill a lot more people.

why would whites give blacks the homes and colleges they built for themselves? why don't they build their own?

Thank you. We will fight for the injustice done to all white people, men and women. This is Good vs. Evil. Red-pilled black men will help you take this class country back and then go make Africa great for the first time.

Attached: 1539766401841.jpg (480x480, 47K)

As much as you may hate them, their situation is not their fault. They were fucked over by Jews way harder than anyone else in history. Who do you think the majority of slave owners were and who do you think sold/bought slaves? JEWS. Who do you think owns and controls their pop culture? JEWS.

>No they weren’t?
What? Literally only black people owned homes in Inkster. They were very nice homes. Black people trashed the entire city. You are wrong user, black peoples' problems aren't caused by white people. It's their own issues that need to be sorted out. White people can't fix their culture that makes them murder and steal from each other. White people can't fix that they glorify hip-hop and rap, which causes their children to grow up believing that being a thug is admirable. White people can't fix black fathers skipping out on their families. White people can't fix black women having large amounts of pre-marital sex with strangers so they don't know who their children's fathers are. There is a pervasive cultural issue with black people that causes their issues, that you cannot do anything about, and you can't rightfully blame white people for.

Attached: 1513552610621.jpg (1024x430, 75K)

Also this is for you, tell me what you think please. Also I hope you’re having an enjoyable evening.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UmMs8eQP4T0

Nice try FBI

Not blaming whites. Never said that.

You’re restated what I said before which is nice that we’re in agreement.

So what, just keep fighting it forever to keep us from facing the unemployment problems that our machines are already creating?

Get rid of jewish influence over their culture.

Who do you think posts under Canadian flags? JEWS

There's no peaceful solution. The future wars will be identitarians. Blacks, gays and leftists already know this truth.

Attached: 1521683874749.png (1012x734, 339K)

American niggers are the fucking worst kind of niggers.

I went to school with some of the African “savages” you dismissed. There are some smart smart smart smart africans. Good folks.