I bet your all fat fucking losers with no hot gf just jealous of Black and female success face it the age of white men...

I bet your all fat fucking losers with no hot gf just jealous of Black and female success face it the age of white men is over just accept it and move on losers get a life

Attached: 7C5976D4-3D72-406B-98F2-9B333E41B0CA.jpg (1030x984, 245K)

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/The_Great_Black_Dick_Hoax
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not jealous, just mirin'

Kys sage

Julia Vins is one of the few people I follow on the Instagram account I made to get closer to and fuck a hapa Okinawan who burnt bridges with me in 2016

Attached: 43049080_728490724168148_8614601686880360257_n.jpg (1080x1350, 184K)

when breast cup size is smaller than the chest size, it's time to quit.

I'd impregnate that hapa meatbeast.

No proper punctuation. Opinion discarded.

shes on that bicycle time, nomsayin?

She looked great before.

Death by snu snu

Attached: C64D8F1F-E7C5-4839-879A-148F8773973F.jpg (709x472, 55K)

7/13ths would bang

Well it only took you all of recorded history until we made it easy for you to survive for you to outpace us at anything. Congrats.

Who cares about the past all that matter is the future, isn’t that why we live vicariously through our sons?

>have a girlfriend
>have a job
>have a car
>still racist

Holy shit. Notice me senpai. I'm ready to be used.

all these fit thots are fucking stupid, stop looking like this, it is not alpha or attractive, you cunts are mentally ill. I have stopped 3 of you already from assaulting me. Your bones are weaker and always will be. And for the record for any of you faggot transhuminist fags, AI can be destroyed with em, even the nanobots, so fuck you. And all you mainly men are just a bunch of satanists.

She looks great now, totally would do that

Attached: 29716081_185600822059651_4061665411215654912_n.jpg (1080x1080, 169K)

Hi kids. Mark Zuckerberg here. I was just thinking, I hate that you're anonymous. I want you to give me information about yourselves. I also hate that you have any discussions at all. I want the internet to be a brainless, up-or-down, yes-or-no, red-or-blue questionnaire, that we can use to evaluate you, and eventually control you. That's why I paid third worlders to spam your boards with no-quality no-content writing prompt threads such as OP here hath provided.
>you are all fat losers (see, you are emotionally provoked to reply. Meanwhile there was no source, no argument, no context, no content)
Wow, really earning that cup of lentils, Ashok!
But there are vulnerabilities. You can reply only to good threads, where the OP clearly put together good material, is relying on some kind of source, is making a proper argument, is offering actual content, and is within a meaningful context. You can type "sage" in the Options field. Or you can report the really bad ones, although mods tend to ignore reports.
Or you can let the whole catalog bloom with an uncountable number of brainless spambots demanding reactions and personal information.
What Do You Guys Think?

Why would I be jealous of a woman on steroids who is destroying her body for some Instagram fame?

Not natty

Is this what trans is?

It's a little gay looking at women with muscles like men. Accept it.

I like turtles!

my cawk hasn't even twitched just fyi.

She llooks more manly than me. Who wants to fuck that?

What steroids is she on?

i wonder what cycle of anavar she took

You are absolutely right. This is why I will hang myself soon. Enjoy living in that shitty world and rising daughters that get blacked and turn into single mothers. I'm checking out.

lmao futurama is reality

we all knew you ancaps faggots were weak

Anavar

in all fields

Attached: 1488697280488.jpg (600x600, 25K)

People hate niggers because of the violent crime they cause not because of some insipid penis envy that subhumans like white women and niggers can only come to because of their prehistoric brains.

Don't do it, we'll need every meatbag we can get to vote. Unless you want your corpse to vote democrat

God I wish for a muscle girl

If you like that man on the right you're a closet faggot that hasn't realized it yet.

encyclopediadramatica.rs/The_Great_Black_Dick_Hoax they dont even have big dicks either

imagine what her protein farts smell like haha

You lefties think your hot shit don't you well when it comes down to the wire prepare to see the might of the right you have not a single weapon yet we have be stockpiling them for years you degenerates will be crushed and although it may be tough but the Muslims will be scattered and driven from Europe.

Ever hear of punctuation? I had to read this shit like 5 times.

Attached: 991FA098-A569-4227-AB41-681469AF688A.jpg (720x938, 111K)

are these fucking women on roids? I spend all day lifting shit for a job and my arms aren't like that. maybe I just eat shit food but I am pretty suss these cunts are on some fucking drugs

don't worry we're working on the solution to the NQ & WQ as we speak
>imagine pic with customers 2D waifu skin & have build it eugenic settings

Attached: 1517175171644.jpg (564x846, 70K)

Probably very accurate

married and white and don't care about the racial composition of anything.

I could care less if all the white people vanished.

only neanderthals still care about race.

Jew detected. Neanderthals really do care about race. That's why we killed them off. We just forgot not to stick your dick in neandtheral crazy which eventually created the kikes.

someone likes to juice

perfectly fine girl wasted rip.

Or their retarded behavior. Anybody who's forced to deal with niggers on a regular basis knows how annoying they are. They're fucking insufferable and the other races hate them too. What really pisses me off is all this whining about whitey while they want to live in his house. If being a nigger is so great they should go be niggers somewhere else or back in Africa. And they can take every coal burner and niggerlover with them as far as I'm concerned too.

You're that retarded faggot who's been shilling for roided chicks on Jow Forums and Jow Forums right? Imagine being so onions that you're attracted to literal infertile roided chicks.

I can't wait for all you dumb niggers to get the shit kicked out of.

You could never make her mad:
>offers you a hot handy
>gorsh ok
>tuggin to make your eyes start buggin
>so who is she user
>w-what?
>the girl who texted your phone
>veins in her freakishly overpowered arms are snaking down her arm
>still tugging
>I-I don’t k-know what u mean
>well give that bitch this then
>one mighty tug and you feel your dick ripped from your body

>the age of white men is over
Soros's Orcs and Goblins haven't won yet, OP.

you're*

would lick bullet clit

You lost the bet, what now?

Fucking gross

My wife is literally half my size and that's big enough. I don't want some bearded clitbeast stealing my tren

If the right pic is success I’ll choose the left pic and wallow in failure

>clitbeast
Kek

Left>right

Married.

I would tax that ass.... but only if she could beat me arm wrestling

This is a mental disorder, same as bulimia

So do girls like this want to peg men or what?

No, they just have body dysmorphia and hate their femininity so much they resort to roids.

You still easily fuck the shit out of them. Why you would let your dick go through that I don't know.

fpbp

Attached: 17-year-old-doll-face-powerlifter-from-russia-julia-vins-5__605.jpg (605x807, 159K)

That looks like a lot of muscle mass for a girl. That's not naturally achievable, is it?

No they need more affirmative action so they can have your jobs

>I bet your all fat fucking losers with no hot gf just jealous of Black and female success

Attached: bN3-4Eu1_400x400.jpg (400x400, 15K)

Nope, likely anavar. Maybe a cutting agent. It’s also good lighting, and a little bit of photoshop, and she may be on the short side too. Obviously there is/has been girls in the IFBB? who are much bigger.

"girls" like that got raped and no longer have good mental health

>Obviously there is/has been girls in the IFBB? who are much bigger.
Well yes, but outside of the fitness category, most female bodybuilders are obviously on AAS. That girl doesn't have any masculine characteristics other than the muscle mass.