Civil war in America

What are the chances of a civil war similar to the Spanish civil war happening here in America?

It looks like the chances are rising over the next 40 years. Both sides are radicalizing in different directions, and Gen Z is highly political. More than any other young generation

The left and right are spiritually drifting in the opposite direction. This happened in Spain when the left became communists and started killing Catholics and digging up the nuns of skeletons and shooting them in the town square. These people hate religion and hate God, and the right is growing more stubborn in their belief in God as it’s under threat

What are the chances of this and what will it look like?

Attached: A3967BD1-6C4F-4C55-8FCD-2420E2661F58.jpg (850x479, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Kkwt6DofFuQ?t=177
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

40 years?!

40 days!!

>civil war in America
I'm ready to watch on my big screen TV live sipping expensive Champagne and laughing at stupid Americans destroying each others....KEK

Attached: Happy-man.jpg (1000x731, 555K)

Less, you know that bomb FF earlier today?
This was intentionally done to spark further distrust and divide between parties in our bipartisan system.
I think we are approaching their endgame, where they start the civil war and begin the harvest of souls.
Expect many small things that can cause division to get a lot more coverage in the following weeks, and a large incident consisting of multiple mass shootings that will have obvious diversionary causes, like racial, religious, or political.
Good luck, and God bless.

Look at those heroic looking gentlemen. Quite the image of the warrior archetype aren't they?

There will be a lot of false flags the next few months

That's what I said, yeah?

Attached: 1507120980694.gif (332x332, 1.45M)

>the next few months
it will be ...after this 6th of November.2018 before the New Year 2019.

Why not the fifth?
>Remember remember the fifth of November

Depends on how the 2020 election goes, if trump gets re elected it may be the final straw, remember that he's our modern day Jackson and civilwar followed him, people with a lot of power do not like change, but that's what they'll get.

If I see any of you anons on the streets, staring down my barrel, it isn't personal and deep down I never wanted it to end this way

Waiting on anything to "go hot" is to accept defeat, but try and kid yourself into thinking you have balls. The left can win without firing a shot, and they will continue to get away with their bullshit scot-free.

>If I see any of you anons on the streets, staring down my barrel, it isn't personal and deep down I never wanted it to end this way
Great opportunity to settle old scores. I’m down. I literally hate everyone in my life except about a handful of people.

Virtually impossible you turds. Isn't this the game theory subreddit?

125%

It's already happening, Alex Jones just flew over my house

What do you call this skull shape?

Attached: 6632111uvza.jpg (102x99, 8K)

>Looks like chances are rising over the next 40 days
Fixed

US civil war would be the end of the world as we know it. Russia or China (or both) would make a move on a weakened and preoccupied US mainland and we’d be done. Any descendants you might have would not be speaking English.

>inb4 whatever hackneyed bullshit about descendants speaking English

Attached: 44F69D32-1999-446B-ABD9-722F6289F869.jpg (750x947, 795K)

The US mainland would be a much worse quagmire than anything China or Russia would waste their time on. They'd consolidste their power in eastern Europe for Russia, while China would move on the Southeast Asian trade areas, as well as more aggressively engage in colonizatioj of Africa. Were already not speaking English either, Spanishbis on the fast track to our new language of choice, with both the growing hispanic population and white liberals adoring it.

If they kill off all niggers, Muslims and Jews I, for one, would welcome my new SinoRusso overlords.

Probably desu

Attached: 1535832935194.jpg (1024x703, 210K)

Sorry bro but inb4ed you on the English stuff. We’ll have to strike that from the record.

You're an idiot. The chinks and Russians would never invade us. Provide material support to their favored sides? Absolutely. Invade? user, we have nukes. They wouldn't dare.

>we have nukes
Who is “we” in a civil war?

40 years??? How about in the next 12 months OP. Half the population are actively trying to subvert a democratically elected President de-humanise his supporter's by labelling them everything under the sun whilst at the same time censoring, doxxing and causing other personal harm.

The real question is who will control the nuclear weapons during a civil war.
If any faction manages to secure them, would they get nuked, or would they earn their right to independence? I don't think foreign powers will interfere in an American civil war beyond providing weapons and support to their preferred side.

correct, both sides will try and secure the nuke's which are spread out all over the US at air force, navy and army bases, the lobs wouldn't hesitate to use them when they're all besieged in the coastal cities they live in.

The dudes sitting inside the minuteman facilities.

In reality, there is 0% chance of a civil war in the US breaking out. Most people are too busy working and the military industrial complex is too powerful.

Attached: ass jealous-?.jpg (483x600, 47K)

the ones with the nukes

The maritime abilities of China and Russia are pathetic. They couldn't invade Japan let alone the USA

You sly sunnuvabitch.

>Most people are too busy working
Starting 2019 and 2020 US economy will start going to shits, and idiots like you will start losing jobs on a massive scale.
And that when shit will hit the fan in your shithole country the evil war hungry USA.
you will get your war, but inside of your own borders, you evil nasty degenerate fucks who for so long fucked up so many other countries because of your greed..

Attached: USA-TOOL of EVIL.png (731x768, 157K)

you are stupid and don't have a clue about how easily your Navy could be destroyed. LMAO

Attached: a friendly reminder,LOL.png (809x271, 105K)

It'll mean the comfiest gloomtube streams

Attached: 1537332915254.jpg (1200x1200, 117K)

While Russia rapes their way too where ever you reside.

>similar to the Spanish civil war
Very little. Franco and co. had the military's firm allegiance, while there was a burgeoning leftist tide among people most of whom were raised in
rural locales along with early familiarity with firearms. Here, the C.O.C. (Trump) commands the overall military machine, but has lesser support among the lower ranks. Also, the #Resistance is just a noisy potpourri of disparate brats who hate not getting their own way. Hardly the stuff the Abraham Lincoln
Brigade was made of. Plus, a civil war is *exactly that.* Brother against
brother, war to the knife. If there is a civil war, these snowflakes will melt faster than Eskimo Pie in a microwave.

Attached: civil war opponents (1).jpg (450x450, 114K)

Probably gonna be a very once sided Civil War.

your post makes no fucking sense...???

Wow, I think I might need a band-aid from all that edge you have, Mr.
Why not put your butt plug in and call it a night?

Spanish republicans, right?

>Its another tiny country angry that they dont get to put the boot on the world
You have no idea what reality youre living in, it is inevitable for a strong power to dominate the weak, look up the Melian Dialogue.

Polish subhuman

I hope Civil War in the USA will be between straight people and the evil filth LGBT.

Attached: GAY BUSTER, in Russia.jpg (1024x680, 116K)

Attached: ass_jealous !!!.jpg (483x600, 46K)

It all depends on our economy. If it goes to shit expect blood on the streets. If it stays ways well then its just a multicultural state until the economy goes.

How many more of those you have?

>It all depends on our economy. If it goes to shit expect blood on the streets

>if trump gets re elected it may be the final straw

Pretty sure if Hillary won 2016 with out the popular vote and with Putin helping out, there would have already been a civil war. This is the only reason I wanted Trump to win. His victory was like a release of a pressure valve on the right. I did think he'd be a more popular president because he was a centrist and I thought he'd use his marketable charm in a way to sway the independents his way. Unfortunately his behavior is so divisive that I now laugh at myself for once thinking Obama was too partisan as president.

>How many more of those you have?
as much shit you have inside of your mouth.

>>How many more of those you have?
>as much shit you have inside of your mouth.
these two fags can go on for daysssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

>Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious to watch him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get his hands on the nuclear codes.

Then you must be all out.

Politics is stupid.
t. Varg

youtu.be/Kkwt6DofFuQ?t=177

Attached: varg-muscles.png (1235x617, 619K)

>>Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious to watch him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get his hands on the nuclear codes.
circa 2017

nice try asshole...i never said i was a supporter of trump. Obviously i hope he doesn't fuck up since he's president but like most New Yorkers know, we always thought of him as a tool, entertaining yes but in the end a tool. We never thought middle america would elect a billionaire from new york ! haha..suckers

Like anyone gives a shit what fucking New Yorkers think. I doubt there's a man in New York that can change their own oil.

I will respond to you one more time because you are so unusually stupid....LOL

Attached: your mouth is like your ass full of shit.jpg (1024x683, 447K)

>Like anyone gives a shit what fucking New Yorkers think
roughly 45% of americans worship what Trump thinks. ooops...proved your dumb fuck ass wrong in 8 words

Wait what? Milfag here, combat arms and low ranks fucking love Trump, it's quisling officers who went to (((college))) and sellout SNCO politicians who are against him.

>Like anyone gives a shit what fucking New Yorkers think. I doubt there's a man in New York that can change their own oil.

also, you do realize that new york is one of the largest agricultural states in the union don't you? Nevermind, I forgot that you're just you average ignorant cunt

>>we have nukes
>Who is “we” in a civil war?

you think our sub captains will side with China or Russia? lol

Lol had to double post did you? Trump is an international business genius. He deserves to be heard. New Yorkers as a whole are the most pretentious and obnoxious people in America. And I'm talking the city, not the state because literally nobody gives a rats ass about the state. Get BTFO libshit

0%.

Something happened to fix that.

>Trump is an international business genius.
LMAO

Attached: Trump has so many lovers.jpg (1280x720, 190K)

>Billionaire
>World Famous
>Beautiful Family
>Employs Thousands of Americans
>President of the Best Country Ever
and you still think you know shit lol

Attached: Triforce.png (893x618, 886K)

>New Yorkers as a whole are the most pretentious and obnoxious people in America

yet you separated Trump from that description? I know Trump and I are more intelligent than you but come on guy, you can't be THIS naive.

Also...I'm no where close to being a liberal so you're wrong again, faggot.

disgusting shits

>>President of the Best Country Ever
please cite your sources

>disgusting shits
try eating more meat and less pig semen

Attached: JustDon'tGetIt.png (548x517, 286K)

his anus...LOL

Attached: rectum & anal canal.jpg (1024x615, 152K)

You're a butthurt New Yorker, not even from the big city so you're irrelevant, yet still angry lmfao. Trump transcends being just a New Yorker in my eyes, so he's one of the few exempt from the facts I presented beforehand.

name a better country, this is gonna be good

>not even from the big city so you're irrelevant, yet still angry lmfao. Trump transcends being just a New Yorker in my eyes

awww...look at your pathetic ass trying to justify electing a big time NEW YORK BILLIONAIRE to lead you. How rich.....(no pun)

Also, I am from new york city . born and raised but now I live in the beautiful mountains

>a big time NEW YORK BILLIONAIRE
before taxes.

I see nothing wrong with electing a billionaire to lead us.The only better person would be a trillionaire.

>name a better country, this is gonna be good

in my opinion , the greatest country ever is the United States of America. now fuck off .

>I see nothing wrong with electing a billionaire to lead us.T
but a New Yorker?? that was the whole point of our back and forth. my goodness. nice try though

so you agree after ridiculing me lol

I've already explained that Trump is exempt in my eyes as a New Yorker. Nice try though. Maybe if New Yorkers stood by him instead of bitched and moaned about him being Republican I would respect you.

Well memeflag others will take our place, so good luck I guess

I’d say some witty spanish shit like “el cabron” but I don’t speak Spanish so

They would never invaded us, just support a certain side that’ll be a good puppet or at least a good ally

Every little faction in every state, they would go to whatever faction best supports the ideals of the silo workers

>I've already explained that Trump is exempt in my eyes as a New Yorker

But Trump IS a New Yorker. stop deluding yourself bro . You're just embarrassing the rest

The nukes are heavily defended and are set up in the way that would inadvertently allow them to sit on their asses until the people they support reach the bunker

hard to say bud. appearances show righties will win because we have the guns and the know-how. but the lefties have nearly all political power and its weapons arsenal, definitely all the media, and all the education. Oh and if you think the internet will be useful for righties, think again. It'll just be a tool for lefties to communicate and to identify and eliminate righties.

Wait till the food stops arriving; More specifically wait for either mass disenfranchisement of whites or for social security to implode in 2030-40

It doesn’t matter if our navy gets destroyed retard, the nukes are already posed to strike and always have been, the key turners will turn no matter what

Attached: ass_jealous ???.jpg (483x600, 46K)

Y u post an American chad when you hate America amigo

How bout you actually address what I’m saying you big dumb retard, oh no you can’t because Your just a fucking dumbass AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA CASE CLOSED EVERYONE HES RETARDED

>believing Russia “hacked” the election

Attached: 4C355300-A31C-454E-B8E3-1FCBA1F1BED9.png (400x400, 53K)

>How bout you actually address what I’m saying
I'm not addressing pile of nonsensical shit that you posted.
Post something intelligent and then we talk.....

Attached: based Russian chasing a bear..jpg (1024x689, 142K)

Implying they fucking could. Russia and China are both a fucking logistical mess that can barely keep their own houses in check.

>>believing Russia “hacked” the election
everyone knows Russia tried to help Trump win now stop being an idiot. I'm not saying he won because of Russabut everyone knows they tried to help trump, Mikael.

It doesn’t matter if our navy gets destroyed retard, the nukes are already posed to strike and always have been, the key turners will turn no matter what
Learn to read retard

I think it will happen but not a full scale war more like the race riots in Portland back in the late sixties. This time however the hippoes have nothing to fight for so it will be over fast.

Oh. I'm so sorry I wasn't aware that only America has such technology.

(OK, this was an exception), I responded to your stupid post because you are asking for attention, faggot.
But since I hate homos, no more responses to you, or to any other gays.

Attached: GAY WEDDING CAKE-Special Edition.png (562x634, 721K)