World's most powerful and well funded military

>World's most powerful and well funded military
>Won't even be used to stop the massive and ever growing tide of Hondurans and other Central American trash that is about to break upon the borders and spill into the USA

Hahahaha what's the point of your military? All you use it for is to bomb sand niggers and then shill for them to come to Europe.
It's funny isn't it?

Attached: americanrivers.png (800x529, 972K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_9470362
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>shill for them to come to Europe
You're welcome

Are you too stupid to understand your "refugees" are economic migrants?

Bong is unironically right? What is the point of having the strongest military if it gets defeated by "muh public opinion". You guys are even bigger cucks than euros.
At least Israel has the balls to open fire on anyone coming within 50 meters of the border and tell the UN to fuck off.

We can't use the military on domestic soil. It's like the law and stuff. You Engliggers will be beggin us to help you when Putin comes for your daughter, Chuck.

So we should just forget the Posse Comitatus statutes...because a Nazi said so. Yeah, Kraut...laws matter.

>Maga awoo 4dchess is real!!!!

Attached: 1539668634077.png (900x900, 290K)

(((Americans))) can solve))) problems on the other side of the world, but not on their own country.
They are still dependent on public opinion (from the democrats) and >muh reputation

18,000 STRONG NOW PUTO GET READY

VIVA LA RAZA!

On the contrary, i would invite Putin over. Means the end of following the Zionist America like a puppet everywhere, can finally put a stop to degeneracy and this lgbt/femenist/BLM marlarky the USA has spread through the western world.

After years of you meddling in Southern and Central American politics and economic systems, its nice to see the chickens come home to roost. :)

>Yank still in denial about the pivotal role that America played in orchestrating the 'migrant' crisis

But they're not on domestic soil yet, they soon will be, however. They love murder, those Hondurans.

This.

They're going to be conscripted and thrown into the meat grinder once WW3 starts.

Nobody ever said the US military was for defending the country/people. It's the enforcement arm of global capitalism and the guardian of the rootless elites and their international interests.

Woah there hanz what would your wifes boyfriend think of that public opinion?

Too bad your leaders won't. You can piss and moan both. Talented Engligger, aren't you? Now go get your shine box.

WHILE YOU WERE BUSY SPENDING TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN DON RUMSFELD'S TRACK SUITS, IT NEVER OCCURED TO YOU THAT UNARMED NIGGERS IN TENNIS SHOES WOULD DEFEAT YOUR ENTIRE MILITARY! LMAO

All your base are belong to us!

Attached: jews.gif (299x405, 40K)

Our leaders wouldn't last a day, I'm very happy in the thought of being a subject of Putin.

I'm not gonna defend this stupid country like these GOP bootlicker cucks

let em have it, if the wall was built we wouldn't have this problem

10,000 more MS13 members are about to be let into your country.

What a moron. Posse Comitatus means the military can't be used for police duties. Of fucking course it can be used on US soil to fight an invasion or insurrection.

Of course it still won't because the US military isn't really the US military, like I said it's really just the private mercenary force for globalist parasites.

What's your point? I know that my country is cucked. What difference does it make? I expect at least you guys to have some balls, because Europe sure as shit doesn't.
The issue in this thread is that you have a huge army which is practically useless at guarding its borders. Which should be the #1 priority any army should have, not bomb sandniggers half a world away.

You live on our island, you Saxon turd. It became ours when we nixed the Nazis for you. The US will never let the slaviggers have it. Get real.

>about to be
Son... It's all day, every day. The only solution is indiscriminate violence. Since the population is cucked and gay as fuck, thats not going to happen...so we get to meme the fall. That's why I drink.

Wait, are you saying Trump didn't fulfill his promise of building THE WALL!?

YOU DARE SAY HE LIED!?

>shill
>npc
>cuck
>fucking libtard xD

Attached: PTG.webm (1280x720, 1.66M)

Like two nukes would annihlate the UK.

This IS a police duty, gumplet. This is neither invasion nor insurrection. And the visuals of Marines shooting brown babies ought to go over really well. Why don't you volunteer to do it instead? Go on, Rimbaugh, you go ahead and open fire on brown babies. Then see what happens next.

Americans derive a strange and ghoulish enjoyment out of seeing white Europeans murdered, killed, raped etc. Little point engaging with them when they start to reveal their true nature - and with every post sent by a USA flag to a European flag the likelihood of you being called a cuck increases by 1.

And it's too valuable to nuke. And since you guys also have the BIg Bang I wouldn't preoccupy yourself with dreams of Putin coming soon to fist you.

How many did you kill trying to steal France from the French?

They are civilians.
They are not armed.
They are not state actors.
They are 2000 kilometers away.
They don't have any malign intent.
They intent to apply for asylum according to the international humanitarian law and other international regulations.

Why the fuck military is even going to be involved here?

The point of military is to fight armed and dangerous people with malign intent, as well as state actors with malign intent, not kill civilians indiscriminately because you don't like the color of their skin.

Hmmm maybe you didn’t get the memo, but trump has already mobilized the 82nd airborne to the border

Whoa. Sanity on ass-chan. Who knew? Props, bro

This is true we’re such fucking cucks this trickle in bullshit is unacceptable I can’t even believe they’re entertaining that.

>apply for asylum according to the international humanitarian law and other international regulations.
Asylum? What do you mean? Are they persecuted in Honduras? Is there any war going on over there?

For photo-ops. If their safeties ever come off all hell will break loose stateside. Just wait and see. And when China assumes the US position as UN and NATO principle, look at yourself in the mirror as you punch your own face repeatedly.

Franz, you need to differ between east and west European countries!

We are getting raped by pakis and niggers on a daily basis, why the fuck would I worry about Putin.

When drug cartels have more power than the government, a de facto state of war already exists. Humans are naturally quite lazy. They wouldn't walk thousands of miles if things were peachy in Mesoamerica, Heydrich.

They're still 1,000+ miles away. At the rate they're going, which shows no sign of speeding up, they won't make it to the border for another month. I'm sure many will drop out. Heard more than 1,000 have already stopped.

>Humans are naturally quite lazy. They wouldn't walk thousands of miles if things were peachy in Mesoamerica, Heydrich.
Great argument, Levi. Honduras GDP per capita is 2,5k, USA's is 60k. You've got to be kidding or trolling me if you don't think these guys are economic migrants.

No, you aren't. The Empire on whom the sun never set brought all of them to your little island, in other words, your fucking ancestors. Stay the fuck out of world affairs if you don't like a diverse humanity. Nobody forced you to go colonial. Your dumb Germanic/Kelt asses did it out of greed, imagining yourselves the New Vikings. Orwell warned you, but you wouldn't listen. Kept trying to murder Hindus and Dravidians instead...for fucking PEPPER.

>China
>nato
Fucking what

They enter every day, all day, by tbe thousands. All day. Every day. All day. Every day. All day. Every day. Thousands, and thousands, and thousands. Violence is the only answer.

Unterwulf, you just made my point for me. They are neither invading nor fomenting insurrection. They are poor brown people trying for a better life. The US was founded in such fashion.

The US cannot cede our position in global affairs without opening a vacuum into which China will happily dance, you rural dumbass gumpist. Keep twatting, junior.

>They are poor brown people trying for a better life.
So which is it? Asylum or economic migration? If the latter, then they should do it through the legal channels, not by amassing a mob and demanding to be let in. And since they have no discernible skills other than mowing lawns and cleaning floors, good luck getting in. Problem is that this will all be disregarded once the photos of "muh children" start showing up.

>The US was founded in such fashion.
Yeah, by white europeans. Not these low-IQ indios and pardos.

Border states are full of cucks though.

Good. They will be welcome additions to the Democratic Sanity as they feel the warm embrace of helpful kindness. Hitler died. He is dead. Tyrants always die. Love lives.

Distinction without difference. And you are arguing by changing the subject and your odd concern for OUR laws suggests you are not a German. You are probably a US military maggot based in Europe. Maybe you should go AWOL and come back here to shoot brown babies since you imagine yourself so tough.

You're a fucking spastic lol

found the spic

The US doesn't need the rest of the world you fucking idiot.

>Distinction without difference
You're saying that all immigrants are equal? An industrious white european is the same as a fucking american indio? There's no saving you if you honestly believe it.

>And you are arguing by changing the subject and your odd concern for OUR laws suggests you are not a German. You are probably a US military maggot based in Europe.
How am I changing the subject? The point is that Americans have the resources to stop this mob in its tracks and tell them to fuck right off. I don't understand why you guys cave to public opinion and photos of children so easily. Your "best ally" certainly couldn't give two shits.
Why is it the white countries' responsibility to accept all the world's poor?
Also, I'm discussing politics in a politics board. What's so surprising about me taking an interest in that? I'm not American.

You are delusional retard who is recreating serfdom. You need to have your mouth forcibly shut.

I know this, thus my previous post The Id's are USELESS

That’d be the nice move if it came to it. Nuking one half and letting the other deal with the fallout would be more fucked up. Irradiated Somalis traveling en masse. Could you even tell the difference? Wouldn’t you just shoot any nu-nu nigger african at that point? I would.

Attached: D2D196C9-6643-4B62-BEA2-DB24836219D5.jpg (720x722, 98K)

I honestly think Trump should just ask americans to defend their country and meet him at the border. It would be the largest and the most highly armed Trump rally the world would ever see.

America has the strongest military to do Israel's dirty work, nothing more, nothing less. It's something Americans are not proud to admit.

Johnny Cash; Marty Robbins

Good, the restaurant I work at needs a new cook and someone to do the floors/bathrooms in the morning.

Meanwhile there are 10,000 people living in tents in your zip code

Who either don't want to work or will do a shit job and probably steal. Why would I hire them when I can hire someone who walked thousands of miles to get here and is grateful for whatever work they can get?
This is why you smelly neets hate immigration so much. You think if it wasn't for them I'd hire your sorry asses. But thank god there are hard-working people in this world willing to come here and keep you over-entitled cucks unemployed.

is that unironically coming from an americuck?

>I'm very happy in the thought of being a subject of Putin.
what the fuck

Attached: wat.gif (230x230, 629K)

So would we desu.

What are the chances that they'll forcefully cross over into the U.S.? I live in san diego so I'm extremely close to the border.

Attached: 2810530 - Skiff Thomas_and_Friends Ttte.jpg (256x291, 24K)

>Won't even be used
Says who? Some toothless teanigger on the interbutts? Lol ok

Attached: Nope.jpg (649x544, 114K)

i need a new fuckdoll and maid. one of these "women" in the caravan can fill that single position.

#LetThemIn
#JobsforMigrants

p.s. yes our military is for fighting wars on behalf of israel. look up the zog, newfag. we're basically the new roman empire, except this time controlled by jews. it's awesome. so many jobs. netflix is only $14 per month. fast internet. google is great. i love the jews.

>forcefully cross over
Lmao...theyll just cross over like the last one you forgot about

I fucking love seeing migrants pour into America. White women are worshipping the BBC while white men are trying to fend the migrants off. It’s laughable. The great white race brought to its knees by people they call shitskins and a BIG BLACK COCK

Attached: 77AF8103-C32E-43D2-9746-9F514A2409B6.png (1200x1200, 75K)

fellow SD user here
get ready for more diversity

Very true.

yep. didn't a fairly large caravan make it a few months ago. it was definitely this year. too lazy to look it up.

yo dumb britbong, hes sending the 82nd airborne divison , stop getting ur low iq in US politics. Worry about the mussies fucking ur girlfriend

Attached: poorlass.png (575x456, 1.41M)

rotherham
"asian"
grooming
gangs

sort your own shit out before you criticize us. we know it's bad. faggots. at least we have guns. odds of us civil war 2 is much higher than uk and swedecuckistan. we'll fight and die for our beliefs while you watch and mock us from a safe distance.

No. It was disbanded long before it got to America.

Thanks, CNN

Which is why he's still crying on Twitter about it

He's a helpless fat pig and you're eating up everything he says

Can't even back someone with dignity, gotta support a crybaby with man titties who has to buy his pussy.

Why not use pic related at the border. US Army always lies about the real power of their technology so its likely the LRAD is a lot more powerful than this pic.

They can keep those pesky 'vanners at bay without killing them straight away and lefty cunts wont cry so much.

Attached: lrad.jpg (500x255, 105K)

I can’t believe trump cucked so hard on this.

>see: 2009 Honduran Coup de Etat
>Following the coup trends of decreasing poverty and extreme poverty were reversed. The nation saw a poverty increase of 13.2 percent and in extreme poverty of 26.3 percent in just 3 years.[119] Furthermore, unemployment grew between 2008 and 2012 from 6.8 percent to 14.1 percent.[119]
This migrant caravan is undoubtedly the result of US involvement in Honduras.
It's literally just another banana (and textile) republic now.

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_9470362
This article directly links Clinton's State Dept. to the ordeal that ousted Zelaya.
Most Americans have no idea the Obama administration supported a central american coup de etat of a democratically elected leader.

W-wait a m-minute Brit Bong were g-gonna strafe them with A-10s and AC-130s.

Attached: 5543490081_87a8f63db1_b.jpg (1024x681, 232K)

Indeed, we have the resources.
Unfortunately, we are cucked by globalist the same as you fellows. Not to mention, our system is fucking retarded as illegals come on, schedule a redundant court date because they never show up, and just stay in the country. We have various issues Fritz.

Perhaps this is indeed the Drumpf is finished moment arriving unexpectedly in the form of a massive migrant caravan defying him.

Trump will surely fuck this up. He's too stupid to handle this crisis. Mexico is really sticking it to their buddy old prick Trump. I love it.

Attached: 1540335078892.jpg (640x480, 95K)

>protecting your borders is not a duty of your army
Kek, with that mind set even Canada could beat you in a war.
Again.

The only difference why slavcountries didn't get refugees is because they didn't want to settle there.
People always pretend like they didn't let them through for some reason, the restistance against that around orban happened LATER, just like the one in Germany.

>America
>Muh guns!
>No balls to actually use them against an invading horde.

You guys are fucking pathetic.

The Jews want them there
The Jews get them there

>Their true nature
Jews slaves

I want That Job, where is it? Id vote blue, btw

we dont need a miliary anymore. Just more boats and taxis to get everyone in.

Is México helping out?

All these spics are emboldened by Trump's massive stupidity. Nothing like this has ever happened before - hundreds of thousands of spics pouring over the border. Trump incited this shit. Mexico now has the ultimate payback against Trump. They fixed that bastard. You can't treat your neighbor the way Trump treated Mexico.

Boy Mexico is really going to pay for the wall now!

Trump will likely just massacre a bunch of these spics and we'll just have to see what happens next.

Attached: Defense.gov_News_Photo_100329-M-6001S-207_-_U.S._Marine_Corps_Lance_Cpl._Tim_Eastep_a_rifleman_with_ (3639x2274, 1.49M)

it can be stopped easily but it won't. americans hold the power themselves to stop it. americans are the militia and have the right to bear arms and protect their freedoms. americans are too dumb and lazy to do it so they look up to higher powers that always corrupt.

fellow americans, if you want to see change WE have to directly physically do it and we are completely able to.

This is the greatest marketing pitch to garner support for his wall, why is he not capitalising on this shit? Deter the niggers then build the wall, children will be taught it was necessary to prevent a repeat of the great caravan horde of 2018

Yes. They're fucking Trump. That's my definition of help.

Attached: 3u2m8.jpg (150x150, 5K)

bumpo

you don't seem to understand

we literally don't have a choice

if we don't let them in willingly, then they try to punish us and push even harder by bringing even more

we have to put our foot down and stop this mess. Trump appeared to want to do that but then he just cucked out halfway through so now it's blowing up in his face

>The point is that Americans have the resources to stop this mob in its tracks and tell them to fuck right off.
Thats what drives so many of us crazy. Sadly like you said public opinion would make that impossible. Memes aside I think we have fine soldiers, but as weve learned our soldiers make for very poor policemen.