Is it actually possible to find a good, loyal, virgin, white woman to marry and breed with in churches?

Is it actually possible to find a good, loyal, virgin, white woman to marry and breed with in churches?

I knew one girl who was a virgin, but we broke up. Another "virgin" I'm currentley with was apparentley raped when she was 13, I still like her (and she likes me) but I'm not sure if I should continue with her.

I read a while back on here (and still have the image saved) about the way a women loses her ability to pair bond the more sexual partners she has had - and the rape is apparentley the only sex she's had, which of course might be a lie.

There was another one about how there are small parts of DNA left after every sexual session (I kind of doubt this is true). Could anyone confirm if this is actually true?

Attached: ladda ned.jpg (1000x750, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16084184
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Another "virgin" I'm currentley with was apparentley raped
That's what happens when you let hordes of shitskin Muslims into your cucked ass country, Sven.

>Is it actually possible to find a good, loyal, virgin, white woman to marry and breed with in churches?
No, because you're not supposed to breed inside the church.

Ah yes, anna was a lovely girl.

You won't find anything decent in a catholic or lutheran church, if I were you I would convert to Baptism and move to the Southern States or Texas, the churches here are crawling with conservative girls, good number of them are also racially aware and hate nigs and fags

Attached: nqSYGh5T4dBs_640x360.jpg (640x360, 54K)

I work in church.

1. Yes its possible. Dunno your age, but get them early. Church culture is not very strong among people 20+, so when they get a bit older they drop off and get sucked into modern degeneracy. If i were you, id be open also for a women who is not necessarily a virgin but one who has sincerely repented and decided to live a godly life.

2. Yes, put it this way - there is an almost perfect correlation between a womans number of sexual partners and her ability to be faithful. More sexual partners = less likely to stay monogamous.

3. Idk, seen these rumors too.

>was raped when she was 13
don't date women with psychological traumas

>No, because you're not supposed to breed inside the church.

Well, what the Father did to me wsn't exactly breeding, there was no chance of any offspring. But that's only because we were both male.

>don't date women with psychological traumas

That leaves

>

>you are crazy

Yeah, that's been said before. Your point?

My point is that less than 4% is entirely false

>My point is that less than 4% is entirely false

I gather my information from reliable sources.
Sounds like you need to prove your side of this argument.

>I have "reliable sources"
>don't post them at all

They werr all "raped" at 13. It's bullshit. They're all sluts. What the fuck was she doing around grown man at 13? They shouldn't be out of the house at that age.

>Church
Christians are unironically the most refugee supporting people in America. You’re more likely to find satanists in the states who hate shitskins than religious people.

Demons enter women thru rape, I'd avoid her op

No captain Sweden. The virgin white trade qt is A FUCKING POL MEME and you know it. Enjoy your cuck SHED while avoiding the grenades and Achmed running the daily train on your mother

Attached: 1532172918494.png (500x306, 62K)

Attached: DCC425A9-DF5A-414F-928B-329B2E497BD1.png (1024x848, 376K)

Address me as "Mr. President" if we're going to continue this conversation.

>There was another one about how there are small parts of DNA left after every sexual session (I kind of doubt this is true). Could anyone confirm if this is actually true?
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16084184
There you go

Grass is NOT greener on the other side.

Guys like OP unironically deserve to get cucked and divorce-raped for being so stupid. What makes any men anywhere think there is some kind of magical girl out there that won't at least potentially be receptive to Chad's advances if he ever fucks up or slacks off.

That's just how women roll and have always rolled, monogamy is not really natural and forcing it to work takes a lot of work and social pressure

Not surprised a subhuman gook would be MGTOW. Your plastic women won't even look at you, they want the BWC.

sure

Attached: 1539251588432.jpg (1080x1180, 107K)