Muslims concentration camps

You people moan about Israel but keep your mouths shut when china puts Muzzies in concentration camps. Why the double standard? iPhones are more important than Islam I guess? themaghrebtimes.com/10/13/china-legalizes-concentration-camps-of-muslims-whose-existence-denied-the-un/amp/

Attached: image.jpg (638x930, 160K)

It's based when China does it

Attached: CheezeNazi.png (300x434, 186K)

Based chinks

You see, I don't actually like the Muslims, but I want the state of Israel destroyed and one of the best ways to do that would be to isolate it from its 'virtuous' western allies.

I couldn't give two shits about Pissrael, but China is definitely leading the way when it comes to treating the mental illness that is Abrahamism.

>anybody here giving a shit about Israelis killing a bunch of mustards
You wanted to go to your Chapo Traphouse safe space and accidentally clicked the Chans. Next time pay attention comrade.

I didn't know this was happening. Based+chinkpilled

heiled
Shina isn't an illegally created occupying force that displaced native people. Pissrael is.

>whose existence denied the UN
Denied the UN what? What fucking god damn nigger thinks that this is proper English?

The article actually made china more sympathetic to me.

I mean, I'm ok with both of these things.

What is Tibet?

>Nothing says you're sane, like chopping a woman's head off for being raped.

Attached: 200px-Muslim_Justice_System.gif (200x150, 2.21M)

When can we see these in europe?

Grammar nazi cat.jpg

Muslims have invaded Europe 10 times now with their sharia for the world rhetoric. Mohammed was a violent pedophile thief; you think we give a fuck about someone pushing their shit in. They deserve it.

All countries should be following their example.

Let me shoot this right back at you, jew. You dont care about muzzies in Palestine, but we are supposed to be oh-so-mortified about Rohynga and now the chinese containment procedures.

Oh didnt know muslims could deny UN

Why do you think Jow Forums gives a shit about muslims?

Might is right, faggot. Go cry about it to the comrades at UN.
Partnerships that Israel negotiated are part of that right, and you also can't do shit about it.

The Chinese just got fed up with them running around chopping the Han up in the streets, off to re-education camp they go.

They did this to themselves. period!

>legalizes concentration camps
What's the problem? They're legal, retard.

because fuck muslims lmao

Cool

It's not about the muslims. It was never about the muslims.

Everyone here hates China you dumb shit. The entire country used to be range banned for a damn good reason.

Yes, technology is more important than mudslimes.

Nice news

desu I don't care about muslims and their lives but if it can be used to harm isr*els image then its a good thing

>Muslim concentration camp
been there done that,but we also had concentration camps for the Catholics aswell.

Attached: 134246489.jpg (1024x674, 611K)

she's damaged goods now, so it's a mercy killing

Caring about muslim crybabies is so 2000's now immigrants and refugees are all the rage.

as based as it gets