Sterilization should be a requirement for welfare

Attached: 1512383882193.png (470x613, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HMskjKZ4r4E
youtube.com/watch?v=mWsxkzSzKRo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

/Sage

Bump

It's really odd to me that people lump social security into the same group as welfare. And you don't need to sterilize people on social security, time already did that.

Get your corporations in check, that situation is largely created by them because wealth transfers from tax payers to corporations is good business. Food stamps for example are hugely shilled for by American companies, Kraft Foods that lobbies for them the most is receiving around one sixth of all it's revenue from food stamps and there is no way in hell food industry is giving up that much stable free money.

>paid $850 in taxes last paycheck

I hate when lazy troglodytes ask me why I don't support socialized medicine and welfare.

Medicare and social security, while ponzi schemes, are taxes taken out by everyone, even the poorest of the poor. They are separate from Federal taxes. So while I love micro dosing LSD and reading zero hedge, this is fake news.

Seeing as most welfare recipients are nogs and spics, I don't see a problem with that.

KYS filthy kike.

This

I say we take this to the next step.It's a known fact that the southern and Midwestern states consume more federal aid than they pay in as taxes. As a proud citizen of a state that does the reverse I am appalled at our hardworking citizenry being forced to subsidize these pathetic subhumans and advocate that we hold down and spray highly concentrated DDT directly into the eyes and nostrils of every southerner and Midwesterner, living AND dead. Thank you.

I pay $750 in taxes every paycheck and it pisses me off since I know for sure they're being used to finance gibs for nigs and spics because my state is cucked to hell. Fuck this gay earth

Attached: 1507562060998s.jpg (237x250, 7K)

>have 100 nigger babies
>then get sterilisation so that white cucks have to pay for my 100 nigger babies

/being this fucking retarded/

your only hope is mass abortion

nigger

Having the government handle your retirement fund is welfare. Let's also not forget how utterly doomed social security is.

I for one can't wait to get my $15 monthly social security checks.

yes good goy, labor for your jewish masters

You're right. If we could get the (((multinational corporations))) in check, stop giving away so much in foreign aid (i.e. to Israel and the entire African continent), close the border, and boot out the illegals, we could easily have all the gibs any domestic nigger could possibly want.

It's talking about your brand parents they already are sterile

The only "welfare" off consequence goes to the old

Attached: Eisenhower-quote.jpg (1000x381, 113K)

based achim

>Be leaf
>Not know gestation period of humans.
>Would have to be pregnant every year for roughly 85 years.

/being this fucking retarded/

Your only hope is a rake.

healthy male is fertile into the 90s

the commies have really won huh
remember where you come from,burger man

youtube.com/watch?v=HMskjKZ4r4E

youtube.com/watch?v=mWsxkzSzKRo

Attached: 1537027338954.webm (640x1136, 577K)

>Sterilization should be a requirement for welfare
Include CEOs and Executives for corporations that get tax breaks, subsidies, waivers and other corporate welfare and you can count me in.

Attached: iu[1].png (580x543, 221K)

Anyone who is on welfare or a govt. employee / contractor should NOT be allowed to vote. It's a simple conflict of interest. There is literally nothing that can refute this fact.

Attached: tumblr_oacqlaoorh1vw9qr8o2_640.jpg (556x704, 113K)

Doomed or not, what you get out of social security is tied to you putting into it over a lifetime. That's different than a negress getting welfare for having children and not knowing who the father is

>le sage is le downvote XDDDD
dumb nigger, your reply just won't bump the thread up

Seconded.

HAHAHAH
why the fuck did I kek so hard at this
my sides are gone

Attached: 1523189817412.jpg (419x416, 24K)

It's different in that "welfare" to the poor is relevant and like 1/20th of "welfare" to the old. And welfare to the old is doubling in the next 10 years

Yet relublicans only talk about the chump change that goes to black people

Hmmmmmmmm.. wondering why?

Attached: Ike and Moder Republican.jpg (287x199, 18K)

Wow imagine allowing an immigrant in to take a job that could have been yours so you wouldn't have had to get yourself snipped to eat. How would you feel about that?

Anyone who received any form of government assistance in the 37 months preceding elections is not allowed to vote.

With the exception of veterans.

Show flag nogger

It's not really built to last. It's not like boomers worked and it generated money for safekeeping. If economy goes to shit, it doesn't matter how much they worked, it's gone.

This idea has some appeal, but maybe it's best eased into for extreme cases. ( like for people with 2 kids already to start ) Automation is going to happen and taken to extremes this policy could get out of hand.

I have SAID THIS FOR AGES.

Literally triple welfare - require steralization. Fuck - I'd get steralized then go live in India or some shit with all my time back. We don't need people after robotocis + AI anyways. Would make so much sense.

.t jew from country built on aid.

Please don't lump me in with these kikes.

I'm here to sort some shit on behalf of my corporate overlords(*cough*Bezos*Cough*).

Not all of us can be small business owners, some have to sell our souls to the corporate false gods.