Get your facts on Sweden right

Missconceptions about Sweden

>Sweden HAS 2 flags, One dark and Gold, The other is fake and is pushed by merchants

>Finland is actually filled with swedes Its estimated 25% of finns are Swedish colonizers
>These swedes Rule över them

>Sweden is historically The Most powerful country and is The only country upon Earth which has never been conquered

>Sweden does not Take in More refugees then The rest of The West, its only for anti Swedish propaganda this has been propagated

>Actually Sweden once destroyed The khazar empire and for this The merchants woved revenge, - they are behind The anti Sweden rhetoric

>Sweden is The 7th biggest economy in The world and The 7th biggest White population
With this swedes had The third biggest airforce in The world and top 5 biggest militaries in The 80:S
With nuclear program (merchants olof Palme shut it down)

>The swedes are actually not indo Europeans but Proto Europeans, they are native to Europe survives The ice age and is much bigger stronger and More intelligent than their neighboors (Dont mix)

>Ethnic Swedes are actuslly The Most homogenous people on Earth
With only gothenburg area having a population that was partly mixed with waloons germans and english

>Swedes are traditionally of two tribes

>The goths and The svear, The goths are More broad faced than svear, When The tribe system was still Alice The Goths and Svear conquered The Roman Empire, and throughout The ages än area roughly More than half of all Europe

>Swedes in America for generations are not Swedish

>The swedes are The sole force behind protestantism, in The 30 years war The swedes led The koalition and genocided half of The German population and conquered half of The holy roman empire

>If you factor out refugees, then swedes are top 5 higest AMOUNT of Gun ownership in The world

>Sweden actually has The least AMOUNT of rapes, The Women of Swedish creed are The Most racially aware of all White countries, and mixing is less than 1℅/

Attached: Swedish_civil_ensign_(1844–1905).svg.png (220x138, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WXOKRaoBNRA
expressen.se/gt/utlandsfodda-en-majoritet-bland-domda-i-valdtaktsfall/
youtube.com/watch?v=9cgrEA6eQ_g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off Schlomo.

Of these 1% of mixing almost all of them are actually European immigrants

The majoritet are polish, baltd, finns, and Merchants

Instead all these rapes you hear of are MIGRANTS raping each OTHER

Attached: NORDIC_SUPREMACY-1.jpg (4696x5384, 3.33M)

Så The shills are here!

Now pic related is The skull of a nord and next to him is typical indo European skull, it goes for germans and all Continental Europeans

Attached: 1539003961347.png (2000x1255, 1.85M)

Get some structure in this post. Full of misspellings and bad grammars.

t. Based Nordic

Attached: 1540425174610.png (1920x766, 443K)

Kieven Rus did destroy the khazars for the slavs long ago, that's why the ashekenazis hate you so much.

I know grammatik Most likely beter than you
Thank you burger bro

>In a 1991 newspaper poll The swedes voted for in The leftist newspaper of expressen The removal of all non swedes inside Sweden, 61% of these readers voted yes

If your not indo European then why do you speak and indoeuropean language?

You must be high if you think that you aren’t the rape capital of the world, and the Swedish army fell apart after Gustav adolph was killed by wallenstiens army, you didn’t lead the coalition in the 30 years war, that would be the Danes or bohemians

Europe is divided Into 2 main languages in its Western half

Latin which The Mediterreaneans speak

and Nordic which scandis speak

Now The missconception starts to happens since German is 60% latin & 40% norse

English is of The same proportion

Instead The question should be phrased why is norse so common throughout Europe?
Why do our neighboors Language have so much of it?
It is becoouse of that

Attached: 1539004504235.png (626x644, 532K)

The superior race is clearly the southern German race, of which great leaders such as adolf hitler were a part of

If you would Read that You would clearly see that The Hitler & Habsburgers which made them famous come from a Proto European people I1&I2

Just like Nordics

Attached: unknown.png (2235x1185, 1.47M)

Never get conquered, so what, you tried it on your self?

Reminder the OP is an Albanian pedophile who asks 15 year old girls to hook up with him on discord.

idiot stupid fuck mutt

And i bring The black plague aswell do i not! Shoo shill

you claim you're part of the master race yet you dont know what a png is

>Sweden is historically The Most powerful country and is The only country upon Earth which has never been conquered
U wot m8?

Attached: north sea empire.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

It’s true, he’s an Albanian-Polish mutt living in Sweden who hangs out in Internet cafes or college campuses.

Hey Valdemar, when will you post your blonde hair for us?

Until Sweden uncucks themselves who gives a shit?

Time to kick some kike ass again, either humanity do it and wipe their shabbos goyim too or you are doomed.

Of course humans are retarded and I'm just waiting you all to blow yourselves to extinction.

The Southern part of Sweden has allways been danish, its people are ethnically something else

We took that area recently from Denmark, they still go as lower caste - Scanians

The western part bordering to norway is half and half
!

Attached: Gotcha (1985).webm (1000x541, 2.76M)

>Sweden HAS 2 flags, One dark and Gold, The other is fake and is pushed by merchants
pic related

Attached: 1000px-Canadian_Red_Ensign_(1921–1957).svg.png (1000x500, 45K)

>look Mr. Sulu. What is that we are picking up on our scanners
>it’s Sweden
>shoukd we send an away party?
>Hell no, that place is way too gay.

Attached: B98B6EE9-86C5-424C-A646-33636891A230.jpg (536x402, 48K)

kek

Furthermore upon creation of Sweden which hapened much after The NSE, As we were still Tribal, those were The borders
Even today we seperate it as Gothland(not Island), svealand, and Skåne (For Denish Ground)

Well that is official rather with Sweden you have simply a missreading of a code and that becoming The norm

If we look again åt our color code all our flags would be Dark and Gold
Something like this yes
Yes luckily The lower merchants forgot about this, it is by now knowledge for The elders

Deleted that. I don’t want to be down in Sweden, I want them to recover and stop shit bag self harm traitors who are leading them.
It’s the same in most countries. A global power, fiat money/central banks/build-a-bears are behind the worst crime against humanity ever. (((Globalisation)))

>in
*On

Fuck off your country is cucked as fuck. Lived just outside Stockholm in the Hanviken area and all I saw was a bunch of faggot metrosexual betas being led by the nose by uninterested women. Those stories of your faggot men choosing to be women over being a real man are true your women are getting culturally enriched by the hundreds and your "males" would rather style their hair or buy the latest testosterone blockers.

WE

Why do you post shit and wrong/edited maps? Why do you do this endlessly?

The Swedish King is illegitimate

in The Napoleon war The merchants and The dying King conspired to put a merchants on The throne a Bernadotte from France.

Why he did acceptera this

i dö not know
Black Magic åt works
Its a working Project for Nordicist
Brings disscussion, but in a Place like this mainly butthurt

>Sweden actually has The least AMOUNT of rapes
>capital is the rape center of europe
seething

Eeh Read this kra*t
Of these 1% of mixing almost all of them are actually European immigrants

The majoritet are polish, baltd, finns, and Merchants

Instead all these rapes you hear of are MIGRANTS raping each OTHER

Attached: Screenshot_20181023-205518.png (1080x1920, 370K)

E du bog, kalle?

Attached: 1540091746414.jpg (489x578, 59K)

Fucking sc*ndicucks REEEEEEEE

Attached: 1537703735035.jpg (720x533, 148K)

Who has been the biggest detriments to the Swedes?

cp

There's literally one retard merchant making these thread.

Attached: YIKES.gif (500x287, 579K)

Shill squad

Disregard

Peter Wolodarski
He took over DN which functions as the brain of Sweden and drove everyone crazy...
I always name him:
>juden Wolodarski
For obvious reasons (google him and vomit)
Ofc it started well before him. The list of traitors is a mile long but the single biggest detriment was the KGB demoralization campaign during '48 - 78' in which all journalist and teacher students were systimatically subverted and has continued this to their pupils.

Attached: image.jpg (460x306, 27K)

Why does it seem like I always kill these threads with my inside knowledge?
Are they just slide threads made for shitslinging?

Attached: image.png (680x960, 373K)

Oh well I guess that's another one added to my list

Hitler is predominantly Alpine, brachycephalic.

One can imagine the shock an intelligent German reader suffered when he remembered that many of the great German heroes from Bismarck down to Hindenburg and Hitler were brachycephalics and even hyperbrachycephalics, and that the three greatest philosophers Germany has produced-Leibniz, Kant, and Schopenhauer-had round heads in the most extreme form (Fig. 2, No. 4, Leibniz, skull index 90.3[!]; NO. 5, Kant, skull index 88.5; No. 6, Schopenhauer, head index 90.0 [!).
ismarck, Luther, Laplace, Napoleon, Pascal, Raphael, Beethoven, Haydn, Schubert sind einige Beispiele von Rundköpfen, ja, es scheint gerade die extreme Form der Rundköpfigkeit, die Hyperbrachycephalität, die man mit dem Index 85 beginnen lasst, unter ihnen sehr häufig zu sein). Schillers Schadel mit seinem Index von 84 steht knapp an inhrer Grenze, Kant mit seiner Indexnummer von 88.5 war ein ganz ausgesprochener Hyperbrachycephale. Hamerling hatte den Index 85.3, Schopenhauer den von 86, Leibniz gar einen von 90.3.

Attached: hyhitlskull.jpg (256x197, 8K)

>The only country upon Earth which has never been conquered

Nazi puppet state.

here we go again

and korean/japanese/jews are superior to even scandis

Attached: 1487010523044.png (1094x1523, 172K)

Its pretty accyrate seeing that The 1st Swedish empire had a Swedish queen
but some parts of The viking empire were not annxed
I Read this and it makes Me think

Tell Me of olof Palme

Idiotic shill squad

swedes made prussia along with danes

Teutons are nordics

aren't you kike and nigger tired of all these d&c retarded threads

I have always found the particular hues of yellow & blue on the Swede flag hideous. Makes sense.
>>Actually Sweden once destroyed The khazar empire and for this The merchants woved revenge, - they are behind The anti Sweden rhetoric

True, the Rus.

You can't refute the german craniums...They aren't nordic.

You start those threads because you have a inferiority complex. Suck the Ahmed dick, Sven.

Attached: sweden.webm (1280x720, 2.42M)

Sv
Very impressive Sven. That's why the immigration is such a shame.

>>Finland is actually filled with swedes Its estimated 25% of finns are Swedish colonizers
>>These swedes Rule över them

Attached: proofs4.png (277x271, 5K)

Didn't read.
But keep up the fight against shitty Jow Forums memes and nigger tier thinkers that spit on our country as if every individual Swede ran it.

youtube.com/watch?v=WXOKRaoBNRA all hail the empire!

Vertical foreheads provide more room for the prefrontal cortex bub. No one cares if you have a larger hindbrain. Monkeyboi

This is pseudoscience. I bet this dude is a flat earther too

So how does the real flag look then?

like this, its darker and powerful

Attached: 1207-80-1906.png (780x495, 486K)

Fake flag left
Real flag right

Attached: 1535646286423.png (1279x400, 655)

Yes yes yes yes... cool. Now start to have white swedish children NOW!!!

Ave Svea.

Attached: 1536260106060.jpg (1296x1395, 168K)

Now that I see it... That's how I remember the flag

umm...malmo? Grenades? Rapes?
Are you seriously saying that there's no serious problem?

I have two!
Get on my level!

>Swedes are traditionally of two tribes

>The goths and The svear, The goths are More broad faced than svear, When The tribe system was still Alive The Goths and Svear conquered The Roman Empire, - and throughout The ages än area roughly More than half of all Europe

Any fellow Goths here?

Beautiful flag
Its typical on Western standard, Canada being 36% White you should know

CAN you respons to that

I know we have a communist problem and their african soldiers. I acknowledge the facts. I just asked if you were saying that you don't have a serious problems in Sweden. I hate seeing what's happening to your country.

This is why i dont speak to Leafs
Theyre illeterate look there

Sorry but it is not enough. The fucking muslims have 8 children or more for each family. FUCK MORE with your beautiful white wife and have more children!!!

Sven spells illiterate wrong.

Good luck Sven. I wish the best for you and your kind.

Attached: beautiful sweden.jpg (259x194, 9K)

We have serious problems and the rapes are one.

expressen.se/gt/utlandsfodda-en-majoritet-bland-domda-i-valdtaktsfall/

85% of assault rapes are from foreigners (born outside Europe)

The victims are majority native white Swedish women.

The gang rapes are basically all immigrants or second generation.

Start sending them all back!

Why would we want to bring kids into this? The current adult swedes aren't fighting back at all..lets have kids so they can fight the fight we won't fight??

Very funny Mr 36% dogfucker
The victims are not White swedes dimwit

And if you think so

source it!

Sad to hear...wasn't sure if the news we hear about sweden was real or not.
Hope you vikings can rise soon.

De trådar de handlar om och där Sverigehatet trumpetas ut består bokstavligen till 99% av följande nationaliteter: Sverigehatande Finnar, Ryssar, Ryssar som låtsas vara Amerikaner, Ryssar som låtsas vara Britter, ett fåtal Östeuropeér av blandad nationalitet samt naturligtvis ett antal självhatande Svenska losers som speglar sina egna personliga misslyckanden i Sverige som nation och samhälle.

Så vi kan alltså konstatera att många Ryssar hatar Sverige och Svenskarna, bra att veta.

Vi vet också att en del Finnar hatar Sverige och alla Svenskar med en helt oresonlig glöd (vilket sannerligen inte är någon nyhet).

Har man sedan varit utanför 70-skyltarna så vet man varför. Ingen svensk utan rötter i Finland flyttar dit, och det finns goda skäl till det så till vida att man inte har en fetisch för tallar, mygg och 20 år gamla dieselmercor.

Ryssarna har jag faktiskt lite mer sympati för. De tvingas leva i en dystopi som kräver av dem att de projicerar sina egna känslor av hopplöshet på andra länder som har allmänna levnadsstandarder som är helt omöjliga att uppnå för andra än den rikaste procenten av den Ryska befolkningen.

Och vad gäller de självhatande svenskarna: åk till Österuropa, eller för den delen Ryssland och se efter själv. Jag garanterar att du kommer att omvärdera din bild av det Sverige du hatar efter detta.

Och du på allvar tror att det bara är vita européer på gatorna så har du grundligt fel, hela Ryssland och stora delar av Öststaterna är nedlusat med muslimer från 20 olika nationer, zigenare och inte minst allehanda snedögon från hela mindre Asien - framför allt storstäderna.

Och lokalbefolkningen dvs slaverna är inte mycket bättre, med en stor andel svett och spritstinkande fetton som inte kan ett ord på något annat
språk än sitt eget.

Låt hatarna på hata Sverige-trådarna hålla på med det om det får dem att må bättre Del 1/2

Do you really think that we believe that these shitskins are raping shitskins instead of beautiful swedish npcs? You realize that the communist kill their early supporters right?? They always knew npcs can't be trusted and have to go.

-.... Ingen Svensk med vettet i behåll skulle drömma om att lämna Sverige för ett liv i ett skitland på andra sidan Östersjön.

Let Me tell you what happens when we put Little dog fuckers like you in Sweden

We put you in a ghetto and if you ever leave then we Hunt you down kid

You got that?

Good

Hilarious.....you can't even come close to beating our hockey teams. We crush you at every level.
All the best Sven...I really hope the real men in your country wake up soon. I'd like to see our Northern brothers prosper.

Mah kid im older than you

Listen to your elders

And if you dont

Ill discipliner you like a kid in need of it

And believe Me you fucking Leafs are in need of great punishment

No you're not Sven. I played hockey against your white haired clones in the 90's.
Now go attack a finn or something because nobody on earth is afraid of you feminists.
Moment of silence for our missing Viking brothers.

Kek keep crying kid
Have fun with that faggot trudeu ruling you

Attached: 1529731412879.gif (600x366, 3.87M)

You aint nothing but vermin and deserve every last punishment you get kid
Now go clean your Room after buying water for 100

Attached: 1538998042679.png (840x623, 961K)

He doesn't rule anybody. He plays dressup and cries a lot, like all homosexuals do.

Go to bed kid
Before i kick your ass

Shut the fuck up, retard.

Fucking self hating looser

Get it all out Sven. Get all that anger and sadness out. I don't blame you.
I'd say it's all going to be okay; but it's not going to be okay in Feminist Sweden.

But the men of the north in Canada Support Sweden.

Your Lucky theres sepearting us kid

You are filtered and ignored

You're the self hating loser. The real vikings on here sound like good based dudes. You are screeching for no reason.
You realize we are on Sweden's side right? Not the feminist sweden side; but the good sweden.

>al vikings on here sound like good based dude
youtube.com/watch?v=9cgrEA6eQ_g

One last thing. Canadian you aint nothing but vermin
Än with my rightous hands i will destroyed you i will End you fucking State and familj

You are inferior

And should respekt kid now get The hell outta my sight