THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE SYSTEM IS OUT OF DATE. WHOEVER HAS MORE VOTES SHOULD WIN. PERIOD

THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE SYSTEM IS OUT OF DATE. WHOEVER HAS MORE VOTES SHOULD WIN. PERIOD.

Attached: 4095EE89-E1CF-4641-9CD1-7E0511FE895A.jpg (963x565, 394K)

Nah.

Shouldn't it be the party with the least votes? That way we empower minorities.

As a rural retard I support the current system of rural apartheid. Fuck democracy.

Stop making these retarded bait threads.

and dead people shouldn't have a vote, niggers shouldn't vote twice and voting booths shouldn't be fucked with.
Yet clinton benefitted from all of the above.

I’m sorry leaftard, but since you are not an American you are not entitled to any opinion on American politics.

Democracy->Mobocracy->Anarchy

I agree, but communists aren't people so they don't get the franchise.

Tf are you talking about fatass

Great idea, fellow NPC. Also, orange man bad.

Attached: NPC4.jpg (768x432, 30K)

Attached: 1539537649614.gif (524x522, 2.76M)

YEAH AND NO VOTER ID LAWS
don't want to be sure who is voting or anything

LET'S SEE WHAT THOSE NUMBERS LOOK LIKE WHEN IT'S NOT ARTIFICIALLY LIMITED TO TWO OPTIONS

You’re trade deal is out of date

And what about your system?

Attached: quebec canada pepe.png (1634x772, 290K)

Nope.

We have the electoral system for a reason, to keep the dumb voting public from making a terrible mistake. Hence why Hillary lost. Now we just need to strip voting of people who are net tax drains on society and we should have far fewer issues going forward.

>leaf
sage

now do it without illegal votes from niggers whobstuff the ballot boxes and mexicans using dead peoples IDs

IT WAS HIS TURN
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEE

Attached: HISTURN.gif (1145x362, 130K)

If we ever allowed for a direct democracy it should be more than a >50% majority, it would need to be AT LEAST 67%.

But we shouldn't anyway. Electoral college is not outdated, it was used in favor of direct democracy. And not for any sort of lack of communication or expedience of the time. Even if the founding fathers had the ability to instantaneously communicate as we do today they wouldn't have changed their mind.

reed a book morans

democracy is not automatically good. It has flaws.

>OUT OF DATE
Democracy is 3000 years old
American electoral college system is 300 years old

Attached: pol fathers.png (1240x1870, 2.21M)

The United States is a Republic anyway. If it were democratic, it would never be a superpower, nor an industrial powerhouse.

Alright, can we implement federal voter ID then?

We have more direct elections than any Anglo nation, Canada.

I mean, who voted for Theresa May?

>flag

You unironically enjoy Toronto determining every federal election? Make a thread about canadas shitty election system and Kys

>2018

Still doesn't understand how things work.

> Always a leaf

Mind your own country leaf

>242 year old EC is out of date
>let's go back to the 2500+ year old system of direct democracy the Athenians used
God damn you people are fucking stupid

This

>electoral college out of date
>suggests older form
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew leavf

why do you post the same shit all the fucking time? you're literally fucking this board.

Real fucking stupid

Attached: 1500067705464.gif (300x186, 446K)

Its his fault you get the rake probably should take care of those problems

Maybe... if they push through a new bill instituting the death penalty for voter fraud, and line up the people who own the companies making "malfunctioning" voting machines up against a fucking wall 15 minutes after the bill passes.

Otherwise, no.

A leaf

yes we do!

Still butthurt?

>out of date
Oh look, a foreigner commenting on the constitution.

the idea of letting everyone vote for leaders is outdated, we need to restrict the franchise to landowning white males

Unironically.

Every state should be worth 1 point.
Each point is divided by the popular vote in each state.

too bad the game is chess and not hungry hungry hippos

United States

>United

One state = one vote. 50 votes. In case of tie Senate votes as tiebreaker

I dont see the problem with this solution cept that 35 states are solidly red and will remain so for a long time...

So, mob rule?

i'd honestly be fine with removing the electoral college.

- if voting also requires a high school diploma or ged AND an ID.

but i dont think they'll let that happen. too many freebie votes

Leaf accidentally admits his country is irrelevant by worrying about US politics

Worry about Canada.
Why can't you be tolerant of countries with different cultures?
Bigot. I think your post may have violated Canadian hate crime laws.

Trump would have had more votes if there wasn't an electoral college. Nobody will go vote for republicans in California or New York.