White Zoomer confronting MAGA hat

Who’s this? Can anyone see his behavior as that of a slave owner? I guess we’re coming 360 degree back with these democrats.

twitter.com/kayajones/status/1055506303580200961

Attached: C65121A5-89E2-4659-AC8A-2F8E5CC76DDB.jpg (750x962, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IMIlXjg_WuQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fred durst looking swag these days

What has to happen in your life to actually cause you to assault someone for wearing a hat? Can someone explain this?

the future of the cuckservative party

these people literally have no culture outside of television

Attached: 1504842814172.jpg (709x765, 245K)

Watching CNN all the time and being a NPC is a bad combo.

Need to meme this into the news. The latino that threw his drink on that kid ended up losing his job over this. youtube.com/watch?v=IMIlXjg_WuQ
Fuck this wigger faggot and shame on nobody in that store for not defending that guy

strikes me as staged

>A white democrat assaults a black republican.
This will 100% never touch any msm. But I'm happy more minorities are supporting Trump.

yeah something is weird about it

>be Jow Forums
>this never happens to me
I just want them to assault me so I can kick they’re fat liberal teeth in

Orange man bad #resist

I knock off these hats everytime i see them, you pussies just that, pussies. i cant wait for one of you asshats try something, i have over 340 hours of bjj training and have studued kung fu in my early years. yes, this is real, yes this is me. you better check yourself before you wreck yourself homies.

Attached: 1540492974431.jpg (918x1632, 151K)

Good riddance. Fuck that black white supremacist.

Its an act, he probably hates niggers but just wants to make a cool "white guy is unbelievably more supportive of niggers than this nigger with trump's hat" hoax.

Attached: Samuel_Sterns_(Earth-616)_from_Incredible_Hulk_Vol_1_603.jpg (736x1117, 109K)

>Cheefs jersey
>retard
Checks out. This guy’s parents weren’t even alive the last time those losers played in the owl, but he buys their shit regardless.

He just wanted an excuse to be a cunt to a black person.

I knock off these hats everytime i see them, you pussies just that, pussies. i cant wait for one of you asshats try something, i have over 340 hours of bjj training and have studued kung fu in my early years. yes, this is real, yes this is me. you better check yourself before you wreck yourself homies.

Attached: 1539379996513.png (432x649, 423K)

HOLY SHIT!

is that guy wearing jean shorts?
somebody arrest him ASAP

Great, now the magapede civnat retards have more fodder for their MUH DEMOCRATS R DA REEL RACISTS bullshit.

are u autistic?
genuinely asking ur head looks really fucked up

Attached: 1536595573992s.jpg (114x125, 3K)

How does a fat piece of shit have the nerve to act like this in public? Is it because the fatty has felt a woman's warmth?

Attached: 1539405689368.jpg (453x510, 32K)

this is correct

lmfao

Attached: butthurt.jpg (400x400, 87K)

Wearing the jersey if a nig who repeatedly punched his pregnant gf in the tummy then tried to strangle her btw

lmao is that guy wearing jorts

Obviously a faggot liberal.

>Implying they aren’t
Dooooood.

American politics is actually that retarded and dysfunctional.

Dont hurt me Mega Mind.

>tfw 2 smart too MAGA

Why do people photoshop peoples heads for some reason? It's really not funny. There's also the conehead Dickie Spencer poster as well. Why?

Oh no...that sucks.

It's a prank video , I saw a thread somewhere else where they linked the black dudes youtube channel

Attached: 1538607545806.jpg (1440x1326, 1.34M)

damn
he's a real ass nigga

that feel

Attached: azsjbbHzYA-2.png (300x250, 17K)

/thread

you should consider wearing one of those hats.

Having no meaningful control of their lives and consuming (((media))) non stop for the majority of their lives. They only see life as headlines and new TV shows and don't go any deeper into understanding themselves or the world around them.

Goddamn I almost didn't recognise him without the beanie.

Attached: tim pool.jpg (918x1632, 182K)

In a technical sense they kind of are, but the more important point is the paradigm of using the term "racist" is a bigger problem than scoring petty political points by painting them as racists

Attached: naturalist.jpg (738x960, 65K)

You look like npc without trying. Keeping defending transgenders homo.

oh wow its tim pool

Get it into Candace Owens' mitts...
She'll roll the ball up the hill.
Kanye
Larry Elder
David Clarke

That 8 head brah

fucking this

Attached: NPC black white supremacist.png (609x527, 157K)

Should have knocked the wigger out

Attached: Screenshot (48)2.png (177x321, 110K)

*spic. Or at least partly so

hmmmmmmmm

Attached: ''funny'' marco.png (1031x870, 816K)

wtf is wrong with that head!?

Attached: 1471185843503.jpg (1120x747, 132K)

i've always theorized that any of the token right wing commentators that are not white, male, or gay are just con artists that know they can get a quick buck off the desperate magapede trying to distance himself from the true right and is still too bluepilled to not have actual beliefs. you think a red hat wearing nigger is ever going to take on the jew problem or the issues with multiculturalism?

Attached: 1536645242448.jpg (3000x3000, 1.01M)

Based white man. Fuck that nigger and his brainlet hat.

Attached: kSsu2rT.png (302x360, 169K)

Anyone got that picture with the white guy facing down the black guy with the Confederate flag, and the caption says "Teams Rebalancing" or something?

That dome

truth right here

>this is considered white by /ptg/
OH NONONO

looks white to me

Guy is wearing the jersey of an nfl player who beat his pregnant wife

>truth right here

Attached: 1539411116406.jpg (1024x575, 106K)

>supporting white interests
>being anything but a Trump supporter
This is why the left can't meme.

Attached: 1489802928935.gif (266x268, 1.07M)

magapedes are here to tell us to check our privilege

Attached: 1539296875990.jpg (716x1561, 225K)

Holy fucking shit, this is amazing, we've got to get this out there fucking yesterday. This is gold, Jerry! Gold!

Attached: moregovernment.jpg (480x480, 61K)

who gives a fuck
subhumans should be put in camps
liberals should be treated this way
anyone who doesn't conform to a conservative White American first ideology should be shot
>inb4 schlomo
suck a dick you fake American faggots, conviction-less men who would sell their countries history and racial identity because they're still brainwashed from their kike teachers gaslighting about diversity

you're all worthless human beings

true

t. fake American civnat traitor

I followed a link to a Tommy Sotomayor youtube livestream one night and he was going in on the jews, telling his black bros to get woke on (((rich white males))) more or less. But yeah, you are basically 99% right

Fucking kek.
Trump is a puppet for the kikes. Anti-Constitution as well.

Attached: 1518288118074.png (372x351, 117K)

nah, I meant the guy in the chiefs jersey

fat white wiggers (basically literal cucks who identify as hip hop heads) are the absolute lowest of the low

I misread your comment and apologize

Oh wow, you really got me. I should support a candidate who thinks we should open our borders now.

Sorry about your low IQ.

If you allow niggers and children to dress themselves they look the same in the end.

Seems like a good ol,country boy

holy fuck its piccolo in whiteface

social experiment video probably

Silly faggot. I never said that. I'm just saying Trump is no different than the rest of them. Out to screw over people who actually work for their money.

Attached: 1520913930526.png (255x256, 113K)

i do the same its alright

>Candace Owens/Kanye/etc
James Woods and Scott Adams too. Both would jump on this.

>spic
>white
pick one

Attached: wtfwhyuheadsobig.png (500x639, 367K)

anyone who picks a fight should get fucked up

>But I'm happy more minorities are supporting Trump.
is it because you are scared of being called a racist you faggot?

Attached: 1533829721394.jpg (1428x1536, 494K)

That's alot of blow job training. How many dicks did you suck in all those hours?

Funny Marco's whole schtick is shitty ifunny tier "comedy"

Are you sure you aren't just jealous that they dont make the hats for your obviously severely deformed head?

>ended up losing his job over this
Actually he was charged with a felony attack on a minor since the victim was just a kid

>over 340 hours of bjj training

Attached: bjj.jpg (500x343, 81K)

I suck off these fags everytime i see them, you cisheteros are just that, CIS HETERO. i cant wait for one of your sweet asses try gaysex, i have over 340 hours of bj training and have studued prostate stimulation in my early years. yes, this is real, yes this is me. you better check yourself before you cum boatloads all over yourself homies

Such sad eyes

Attached: 1377644276616.png (1920x1080, 2.14M)

Hatattacks are great propaganda for MAGA movement.

Keep wearing the hats and record all interactions of getting abused, it will help the cause.

white boy almost crying, he knew the black man could destroy him physically and impressively.

Nigga someone takes your hand off the wall for support you'll be flat on your ass
Pass us and put the weed down you high ass junkie fuck nigga

Attached: niggahighasakite.jpg (299x168, 7K)

Such tender lips
You just know they've caressed a dick

leftists thinking they are smart with the defilement of public rightwing figures.

I suggest you make shoops of leftists with subtle shoops. It might serve as a good counter.

Hunnet percent SPIC

Hearty Keks

MAGA is for a whiter and better tomorrow, so none of these niggers and chinks should even be allowed to wear the hat. beat all the niggers, spics and chinks for defiling our hat.