Is weed redpilled or degenerate?

Is weed redpilled or degenerate?

Argue from a position of individual use and it's effects, rather than 'weed culture'.

Attached: Arnold-Smoking-Weed.jpg (1200x1016, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kgv9L6wmcx0
niaaa.nih.gov/alcohol-health/overview-alcohol-consumption/alcohol-facts-and-statistics
youtube.com/watch?v=k3CXxLIeQcE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Laced and dudepilled

Way fun at first but then don't do it because you'll just keep doing it and it becomes less fun.

Stick with red wine. It's better. I've never used weed but I've been near it being smoked and it smells like musty garbage.

Attached: 1002098435098345803495890348509029850938325.jpg (800x400, 56K)

DUDE WEED

I used to be a pot smoker, just a waste of time and money.

Don't do any drugs brother. Just lift and run.

Attached: f94efe714d4e6803835173994327d8ae-685x368-c-1.jpg (685x368, 23K)

It's as degenerate as having a beer desu

Attached: rare pepe.jpg (550x550, 38K)

what if it's neither?

hilter killed six trillion fake jews
using weed. no joke, burning
weed releases hydrogen
cyanide. anyone smoking
weed right now will die a pain
filled death of suffering and
pain and ouchies.

if you smoke weed, punch
yourself in the face, twice.

Attached: under your nose and in your face.jpg (1138x1080, 718K)

greenpilled

Really depends on a lot of things, no different from alcohol. If you reach a point where you can't stand the thought of living without, you're degenerate scum. Be it alcohol, weed, anything really.
But a little something-something once in a while to give your life some flavour never hurt anyone as long as you don't overdo it.

Who gives a fuck, harm yourself if that's what you want to do. Drugs are bad but most things are bad, again who fucking cares.

Also weed is fucking useless. A marijuana high is a change to your regular mind state that doesn't even necessarily feel 'good', it's cheap popcorn entertainment and comes at the cost of your wallet and neurochemistry. It's not even a viable option to numb the pain of life because your tolerance builds so quickly that you're up to an ounce a week very fast if you want to get anything out of it. Fuck weed.

just bough weed at the local weed store

Fun but lowers IQ 10-20 points during regular use...IQ rebounds when stopped. Also makes you lazy AF.

COngratulariojs. Ringing in from Newfoundland

Ugh, don't smoke that crap.

While I agree Canada made the correct decision decriminalizing marijuana (it's a waste of tax money imprisoning people over it), it's still a stupid thing to do.

waste of money and time, if you don't feel great without weed you have problems, solve them instead of wasting your time on weed. alcoholics suffer the same delusion: that forgetting you are a retard is like not being a retard

I haven't done it in seven years, but I'd be inclined to say that it's neither, much like eating a sandwich.

It's a thing to do - some people claim that weed stimulates the creative part of their brains; paradoxically, weed helps some with anxiety while others become gripped with paranoia.

As with all behavioral modifiers, I'm of the opinion that refusing to exercise moderation is absolutely degenerate, and specifically hedonistic.

That culture or subculture surrounding marijuana is something I could never understand. It's probably why I never developed a liking for it. I wouldn't mind chowing down on a couple of sugar free brownies, but so many people who I was around fell into that weird culture and I wasn't up for it.

I get really uptight and have trouble eating in general; smoking a few days out of the month really loosens me up and helps me see things from a refreshed perspective. However, it loses its positive effects with consecutive uses, making me lazy and overeat. I wish I could smoke every day but it doesn't feel good for my mind. Overall it's obviously way safer and healthier than alcohol, so it should of course be legal. However, in both cases, as well as the case of non-deliriant psychedelics, occasional use is something I would encourage all adults to do. For psychedelics, perhaps every few years or once a year, with preferably ceremonial or disciplined use. With cannabis, I'd suggest once every few months, maybe once a weekend, if it helps. Many people should be able to get by sober just fine, but some people do benefit from mindful use of such substances.

Things like opiates, cocaine, meth, etc.; addictive hard drugs, should be restricted to medical use. Even then they offer lots of potential problems. Not sure what the solution is, but individual liberty is always ideal and should be prioritized. What we need is a more mature and responsible drug culture. I wouldn't mind children being given certain substances in tightly-controlled ceremonies; though obviously cannabis or, say, Ayahuasca, and not cocaine or heroin! Drinking maze, for example, is something mesoamerican civilizations practiced ceremoniously with their children.

I'm a "fuck off and do your own thing if it doesn't bother anyone or endanger your own beyond reason" kind of guy. Not into "your rights end where my feelings begin" if I can help it.

I meant to say
>Drinking fermented maize
to clarify

>Letting a plant influence your brain
Cucked to fuck

Weed is niggerpilled.

it shouldn't be up to anybody but yourself if you want to smoke weed or not, and all other opinions on the matter are irrelevant.

kys

I love the sheer ignorance in these threads. You all sound like NPCs. Keep it coming.

Weed makes you feel okay with everything.

But there are some things you shouldn't feel okay with.

Weed is legalised for prescription in the UK Zonnthe 1st of November.
They have done this silently, demonstrating that media is a control tool of a plutocratic power.

It's degenerate. It's something for niggers and for unemployed.

it could be used to make less adictive pain killers or anty stress medication but it should be given only trough prescription from a doctor,who knows maybe medicine made from it could have a calming effect on adhd or panic attacks maybe delivered trough a inhaler like the one for asthma.
seems like a usefull plant too bad it has a bad reputation cuz of rappers nogs and zoomers

any medic or researcher anons can clarifie for me?

i smoke da marijuana

Degenerate. Yes, it's true that a person can smoke weed, text during a movie, litter, be a faggot, but it's selfish and, thus, immoral. Kant said to live your life as though every action would be a universal law. Yeah, you can dull your mind and senses with drugs, or get fucked in the ass until you're pooping in a bag, and society won't collapse, but only because there are lots of people who aren't doing that.

I’d consider myself a daily smoker but only when I’m complelty finished with all my tasks for the day. My mind runs 24/7 so without it I’d be off those BS sleeping pills and what not. In comparison to pharm pills it’s A LOT cheaper.

smoke weed goy

Attached: cloros.png (424x327, 192K)

Cannabis can be good or bad. It depends on who the user is, the frequency of use, and the activities the user partakes in after consuming it.

The Good
>helps "get the cogs running" in your brain
>can help with meditation and helps the brain develop a certain problem solving mechanism when it comes to "big picture" issues
>euphoria. Different from alcohol in that you feel at peace and more interested in your surroundings rather than dissociated with them

The Bad
>developing a dependence that makes normal life seem boring without the use of the drug
>the culture in the toking "community"

I would go as far as to say that smoking weed every day is not bad, but it should be relegated to the very end of your day. Long after your work day has been completed and your chores have been done. Also, you should be able to go weeks or months without using and still maintain your baseline.

t. boomer

>don't do weed, just drink alcohol, it's great.
You fags are so fucking ignorant. Alcohol is 100x times harder on your body and damages just about everything.
t. alcohol and weed user.

>so many people who I was around fell into that weird culture and I wasn't up for it.
You mean you have no friends and no one wanted to smoke with you.

redpilled people can smoke weed and not turn into bluepilled degenerate npcs.
bluepilled degenerate npcs cannot smoke weed and avoid becoming more entrenched in their retardation.
There is nothing wrong with any drug existing and being available; many should be avoided however and a huge section of the retarded population cannot exist in a sustainable way with vices available to them. No amount of laws will ever change a tard into a person. You want to live in a tard-safe world? Me neither.

>it's selfish and, thus, immoral.

Found the communist. LAWL

Attached: 1533270458962.png (500x375, 91K)

Used to smoke daily. It made me soft and satisfied with being a low-life. I had to quit. More productive now.

Depends what you do after smoking. Sit around and watch tv, it’s dumb. Read a book or play a sport, it’s awesome.

My dad makes ~100k doing a niche trade job and smokes weed erry day.

I'm making ~50k and growing, doing a different niche trade job and smoke weed erry day.

My uncle is a degenerate loser who's costing my grandmother ~100k in legal fees. He drinks erry day and deals the fentanyl.

My aunt is a degenerate loser who's costing my uncle-in-law whatever she gets in alimony. She smokes crack erry day and can't keep a job.

~450k people die of preventable disease every year, costing the US around ~$300 billion anually. They smoke cigarettes erry day.

Argument made.

Attached: 1302897749175.png (1600x1000, 1.05M)

Youre missing out on a lot by not smoking and drinking a decent red with it. Cab and chronic is god tier pairing

Ok so Don't eat anything, ever. Faggot

>and run
Coward.

This, I need barely any to silence my intenal monologue and sleep. Not having the drowsy effects of melatonin is a huge plus

degenerate
no questions asked

Drugs are bad mkay paradigm is the most npc shit I've ever seen

everything is degenerate. nothing is redpilled, nobody is white.

Attached: 1525288671124.jpg (429x393, 59K)

>Ive been near it
Red wine is disgusting and smells like shit, as does all alcohol
You only like it because you've been conditioned to.
I've been 'near' alcohol as well, gnarly shit but at least Ive tried it, youre just making shit up sheltered normie
sucker

Smoke the gange on occasion for the last fifteen years; ran a successful company; home paid off and retired at 35; teho

unironically this. good post. neat picture.

This, in a non ironical manner

Anyone who's ever hung out with pot heads knows how degenerate weed is.

>makes you lazy
>makes you slow
>makes you over-estimate your abilities
>makes you get fat
>makes you unmotivated
>degenerate pop-culture icons shill it
>jews shill it

Attached: npcjewed.jpg (960x720, 122K)

Riiight

Oh yeah I forgot that it's a core part of nigger culture. Smoke weed erryday am i right fellow cool white people down with the negros?

What if I lift and run but smoke a good sativa beforehand for focus?

>untaxable if you know how to grow
>makes you lazy (oh vey goyim! you need to work for ze bank loans!)
>escape the alcohol hew
>escape the big pharma jew
>jews shill it
I don't know what kind of retard you are but maybe you should start smoking and rethink your extremely narrow and naive worldview

>being lazy is good
>implying most pot heads aren't also alcoholics
>self-medicating your depression that you caused yourself by smoking weed every day
>doing what Jews tell you to do is good
>mimicking niggers
Found the slow thinking pot head with literal brain damage

Attached: googlechrome.png (640x640, 760K)

I'm sorry, but unless you are going to burn a fatty exclusively in a lab setting, you will have to allow for cultural effects.

Oy vey smoke weed goyim it's good for you
youtube.com/watch?v=kgv9L6wmcx0

>Straight edge
Displacing smoking weed with smoking cock isnt really a viable lifestyle for me

This is actually pretty accurate. I was a huge pothead in my teen years and I wish I'd devoted that time to developing a wider range of skills.

Towards the end of my stoner phase, I began to realize
>makes you lazy
>makes you slow
>makes you get fat
>makes you unmotivated
was all pretty true. Tried bringing this up to my lazy, slow, fat, unmotivated stoner friends and they got defensive. Eventually I stopped hanging out with them.

Definitely there's some people who can use weed regularly/heavily and stay productive, but I find they're the exception to the rule and I believe most of them would be doing even better in life if they didn't smoke

It's degenerate but a lot think is a redpill. Shows how easy it is to fall for the deception.

It's not nearly as bad as alcohol, maaaaan!

*gets both stoned and drunk, gets behind the wheel of a car, kills a white family*

I crashed my car because of the alcohol, maaaan! Being stoned had nothing to do with it! Stop being such a buzz-kill!

Attached: cheech-chong-750x420-750x375.jpg (750x375, 47K)

being lazy is bad for jews, they want you to work to get bank loans for your family, those new shoes for your kid (you don't want to miss out do you? think of your child) holidays, eternal bank loan.
How are you going to pay that off as a stoner, by the points you made?
>Self medicating your depression that you caused
lol what?
>doing what jews tell you
have a drink goyim, forget that work day, little hangover will still make you able to work...oh vey!
>mimicking niggers
Are you retarded? Why do you have to mimic niggers? If you're implying it comes by default with smoking weed, niggers drink far more than smoke weed and promote it all the time
Weed isnt only used for depression you brainlet, big pharma is scared as fuck of it.
Look up dupont and the smear campaign they used to demonize weed years ago after developing nylon then realizing hemp was a far better , natural fibre.

You're naive as fuck and the points you make conflict directly with others you make however you attempt to condense your stupid opinion with 'da jews'.

Anyways this is stressful, especially after work....lets have a drink, meet some girls, forget about the days problems...you dont drink? You're not a loser are you goyim?
fucking retard

pic related : redpilled anons

Attached: party-makeout-nightlife-nightclub-club-crowd-drink-beverage-alcohol-person-people-human.jpg (1211x636, 156K)

Red wine is the Blood of Christ. And it's good for your health according to most studies.

>If you're against weed you must be pro-alcohol
This is your critical thinking skills on weed

Attached: brainlet1.png (645x729, 77K)

Helps you finkle your thinkle and has a social component to it.

I’ve been down the whole farmacy section and im staying with alcohol. Weed makes you unmotivated if you use it long enough.

It also stops you from dreaming, which is really fucking weird

Attached: 7B64A0B0-9571-43FE-8061-D3BADDF1B410.jpg (747x1328, 100K)

>muh correlation and causation
Drink drivers kill far more people, it's not even comparable.

niaaa.nih.gov/alcohol-health/overview-alcohol-consumption/alcohol-facts-and-statistics

can't find a dealer?

Weed screws up mitochondria, that's why you get lazy and lethargic.

>shits on weed as the demon drug
>forgets a socially acceptable one, pumped daily into the masses responsible for untold death and sickness and available everywhere, legally, is fine
>does not mention it because knows it will shoot his argument to shit
>gets btfo after making retarded jew claims
>completely unaware of weeds history and why it has been illegal
>parrots propaganda from the 1930's like a good goy
>gets upset and starts insulting user making valid points instead of refuting them
>distances himself from all drugs (alcohol included) for the sake of his weak, extremely naive argument
>realizes what he thought was redpilled is retardpilled
lol, you really are a retard. Or a jew

Pretty much this

I smoke weed alot and trust me it really doesnt help pain that much.
Opiate based pain killers are a fucking god send if youre not weak willed and become addicted easily.

that's chronic use you're discussing.
Everything in moderation although sounds like you're looking for an 'escape'.
The problem lies with your ability to control intake, not the drug itself.

Been smoking for 21 years. Do you even know how much an ounce of weed is? You must live around niggers who only smoke blunts.

You're arguing a strawman. I don't support alcoholism. Although the major difference between alcohol and weed is that people can enjoy alcohol without getting drunk. People only smoke weed for the purpose of getting high. Also weed is legal in Canada so not sure where that argument about legality comes from.

To put it plainly, all forms of substance reliance are degenerate. I wouldn't marry a woman who smoked weed OR drank alcohol regularly.

I bet you smoke baby bowls twice a week and an ounce lasts you 3 months.
You're a fag if youre arent smoking blunts.

just like everything that can lead to psychological dependence, it begins and ends with the willpower of the person taking the drug.

>he hasn't taken the Trump pledge
youtube.com/watch?v=k3CXxLIeQcE

I think once you have done it for yourself and once you understand the reasons the substance was made illegal to begin with you start to open your mind to the world around you and the lies we live with daily, a redpill in a way.

smoked all day every day as a teenager, one day I got passed a joint that turned out to be plant fertilizer, i looked at the roach after my second hit tasted like ass and it was a rusty orange powder with white crystals, needless to say I had a horrifying trip and any time I'd smoke weed or a cigarette or drink afterwards I'd get some type of psychosomatic flashback.

Weed made me a lazy loser anyway, it made me feel like wasting my time was cool and subversive when I was just cheating myself out of developing actual skills. I've seen it happen to countless friends who still smoke after a decade or more. And because this always turns into "alcohol worse therefore weed good" I don't drink either, unless it's water or black coffee.

Continue to smoke, it just makes it easier for me to move up in life when you handicap yourself and live outside of reality.

I will have to try this

no one will ban alcohol, it's part of society. You saying people enjoy it without getting drunk? They also drive after a couple because they think they're fine and wipe some cunt out on the way home, something you'll find rarely happens when having a smoke.
Check out amateur fight night every weekend at any drinking establishment past midnight, violence and death is what alcohol brings.
>all forms of substance reliance are degenerate
Hope you don't drink coffee. It's not a strawman, if you're discussing why weed is so degenerate then you need a comparison to something else degenerate.
One is completely legal, socially destructive and fine, one HAS been illegal (reread my post...HAS) yet the other is shit on by retards such as yourself...tell me, is your anti alcohol crusade as strong as your anti weed crusade? probably not, socially accepted so its all good.
At the end of the day it's my life, I work hard, I dont want to feel like shit in the morning if I want to unwind on a Friday night with a drink so I'll have a joint.
If you've got a problem with that you've got a problem with freedom but just rereading your posts you have a problem with understanding society and why you think you hate weed so much.
start researching bud, you're bluepilled as fuck

>personal thing happened to me and weed was involved
>since that day weed is bad

>all these strawmans
>keeps implying that I support other types of substance abuse despite me explicitly saying I don't
>getting emotional and hostile because other people don't support your self-destructive lifestyle
You're a perfect example of what happens to the brain on too much weed

>Is X degeneracy?

Read the sticky, fag

Attached: OPforreal.gif (150x148, 996K)

Nigger who the fuck smokes weed nowadays vaporizing solvent free concentrates is where it’s at.

I like smoking weed, it keeps me comfortable and happy.

Also you'll notice how I never said that I think weed should be outlawed. I think people should be free to destroy their own lives within reason.

this

Attached: 1522294871938.jpg (750x736, 104K)

Other than the obvious mental addiction I'd argue that weed has made me relaxed enough that the end of the world doesnt bother me all that much but still matters enough that I feel the need to protect my family from it.
Differs from person to person I'd wager.

This however is true, depending on what you do while smoking.

>what is omission
>I know your lifestyle
you'd be jealous if you knew what my lifestyle is
You're ignoring completely valid arguments. If I buy a car and someone asks me how it goes, I will reply with a comparison.
'It's better than the old piece of shit I had'
Totally relevant yet you refuse to acknowledge anything that shoots your argument to shit, which it does and now you're a completely sober person (for the sake of this argument)

Regardless of your personal opinion every point I made is valid and so far you haven't refuted any, just retarded conflicting shit like 'da jews'
bluepilled as fuck, go have a beer ya lying cunt

Nah, I actually just grew up. I smoked a few times in the following years with no ill effects. I just felt like I was cheating my future for short-term enjoyment. I'll stop trying to have a rational conversation with you now, your other posts show you to be dogmatic and incapable of discourse.