Please stop

stop posting fake "b0mbs" and spamming the word "b0mb" online

this is endangering everybody as we cant asses the real threats (which are many!!)

Attached: Seal_of_the_U.S._National_Security_Agency.svg.png (200x200, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DcK5gSRti4g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So what do you do when a new Star Wars movie comes out?

>inb4 tell your buddies at CNN to stop the false flag

they are with another agency, we are at war with each other at the moment.

we use deductive AI to read into context

the problem is this "fake bombs" and the word b0mb are being posted within the "trigger" context.

stop it

we are running non stop with thousands of hits per hour!, not nearly enough people

STOP

Attached: 349.jpg (637x921, 33K)

and all of you that we "clear" are still kept on a list.....FYI

Perp is Florida FBI asset gone rouge, like Draw Mohamed Day Texas

this is a CIA board my boy

I don't know or anything, but actually, this is really great. The more data points on record the better. If everyone can make sure to discuss how they feel about jihad, that'd be great.

Attached: 4chan-pepe-reclining.png (314x312, 33K)

maybe, but its really difficult now, you idiots gave the guy all the cover he needed.

this could amount to obstruction of justice for the instigators of this disinfo campaign

FUCK YOU

>obstruction of justice
>shitposting board

this board if for civilians to have fun, it's not your government research safespace

gas yourself

hey NSA BOIIIIIIII

Attached: open sythnax error null zero access main@#%%= 1.jpg (275x183, 6K)

Attached: tenor.gif (498x260, 1.57M)

fuck niggers and fuck jannies

Attached: how_to_wink_at_a_jannie.jpg (295x418, 52K)

ok that got me to giggle

it is if we can prove you knew that your "shitposting" was sabotaging our systems

we have all the browsing history of everybody, if it shows you are tech savy and know about AI recognition internet "survallience" then it can be argued that you shitposted on purpose to obstruct justice

>stop
no

how about you faggots stop spying on us, get rid of patriots act and ndaa, return our 4th fucking amendment which our founding fathers fought and died for and then we can talk.

Bomb bomb bomb bomb Iran eat my ass cia nigger come black bomb me and throw me in gitmo so I can show off this bomb pussy. Bitch ass nigga

This, who glowin up in here holla

hey, if the technology exists, someone is going to use it, I rather be us that some chinese or russian agency (they try it anyways)

Hey CIA nigger I JUST got this in the mail. Is it a bomb?

Attached: 1540480865840m.jpg (1024x768, 153K)

Hey, guys.
What's going on in this thread

Attached: Stooge.jpg (822x1101, 399K)

AI thinks it is

>you shitposted on purpose to obstruct justice
Are you implying we are defending CNN and others who delivered that fake bomb to themselves.
kek

that does not address the fucking patriots act or ndaa or our 4th amendment now does it

Your AI may be right, you know...

Shit well I guess someone set us up the bomb bomb bomb cuck cuck cuck we wuz kangs A E S T H E T I C all your Jews are belong to us kike kike niggers tongue my anus CIA niggers tongue theirs.

Attached: 1540480496251m.jpg (768x1024, 83K)

This is now an FBI board. Gtfo CIA this is our turf!

Bitch ass this is an ATF board, surrender your dogs to be shot or Bend over and spread them.

BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB MASS SHOOTING BOMB BOMB BOMBBOMB BOMB BOMB BOMB

Are your proofs an image you grabbed from Wikipedia?

Just lock up every autist for potential terrorism by purposefully impeding the situation

*for

you've politely warned

>bomb
A bomb!

Attached: A BOMB.jpg (800x600, 29K)

Is that your mom's dildo?

Listen here ATF ; this only an FBI board now. Remember folks to submit leads and tips to the official FBI website.

disney BTFO

Attached: 1539720310607.gif (389x259, 992K)

No, it's your mom's dildo.

>we have all the browsing history of everybody, if it shows you are tech savy and know about AI recognition internet "survallience" then it can be argued that you shitposted on purpose to obstruct justice
you are insanely retarded

also, NSA - instead of fucking pussy footing around like a bunch of faggots and worrying about internet trolls...

WHY THE FUCK is Hillary free? Soros? Bush? use your fucking technology to jail the fucking traitors then maybe we will consider not shitposting about bombs.

oh hell yeah, now that's what i called redpilled and based

Hey guys, it's ok. We filtered Jow Forums temporarily out of our search algorithms. Meme on my dudes.

> no u

Attached: b.jpg (513x716, 63K)

Fuck off glow niggers

Secret message embedded in this picture.

Use

steghide extract -sf fart-bomb.jpg to read

passphrase is the source of the fart-bomb but o=0 and e=3.

That ought to waste some time.

Attached: fart-bomb.jpg (336x327, 31K)

Last Week
>Stop the NPC meme
This Week
>Stop the Fake Bomb meme

kys kikes

And you wonder why people hate Big Brother Government...

>we're protecting your freedoms by violating them!
Dude..I mean really, think about what you're saying here. I know you have a job to do but why is that our problem? You people are really over the top with your spying on citizens. Go worry about the Muslims and Marxists in our universities.

Now we just need an NPCs are da bomb meme and we're golden.

sure, also could you stop turning the frogs gay

Attached: .....png (557x443, 163K)

there are no more lists. everyone is watched with the same maximum attention.

FUCKA YUUUUUUUOU

>NPCs with fake bombs
Thought of that this morning... we'll have to have that ready by tonight for more Twitter trolling

Attached: leftist_bomb32.jpg (1162x652, 466K)

Attached: glowin.jpg (700x500, 68K)

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

holy fuck, big government needs to fuck off. they don't even care anymore to come ruin our forums for their "research". this world is crazy

LAND OF THE FREE amirite

Why don't you do something about the fake bombs that were being sent to dems? As far as I can tell, this is your fault for focusing on a bunch of autistic retards on an internet basket weaving forum instead of deep state stooges, commies and revolutionaries.

Attached: 1532668954733.jpg (760x819, 95K)

>no proofs

pic of employee badge or larp

Attached: 1465877784965.jpg (1182x666, 141K)

Post some proof or stop larping you faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=DcK5gSRti4g

Stop staring at computer screens and trolling 4ch and get to actual work you fucking mongoloids.

Attached: mattchristman8957235903275902.png (720x630, 104K)

Based.

just b0mb the other agency, duh.

Post bmobs

Attached: 1540503318577m.jpg (1024x575, 93K)

Attached: cdf464c582cbf5657aebf3bad0ecaec064984af4_hq.gif (640x479, 499K)

Attached: 1540496272774m.jpg (1024x575, 110K)

>Shit well I guess someone set us up the bomb bomb bomb cuck cuck cuck we wuz kangs A E S T H E T I C all your Jews are belong to us kike kike niggers tongue my anus CIA niggers tongue theirs.

This. The only thing we're guilty of is funposting on this gay erotica basket weaving forum.

Sending bomb now.

Attached: 1BFC4678-14F7-484E-ABC8-4C23313AF365.jpg (618x348, 56K)

I'm very happy the bomb meme BTFO'd (get it?) the NPC meme. Finally all those fucking threads are gone. Was averaging 6+ active "muh NPC meme" threads at once.

If you were actual NSA you’d have a question-mark-meme-flag

bomb
i will blow up
explode
united states
president
ied
mass shooting
guns
death
execution
torture
heroin
bombs
kill
murder

Attached: e07.jpg (680x608, 47K)

Attached: 1540474676796m.jpg (1024x608, 72K)

this + why the fuck are obvious fucking traitors allowed to run free glowniggers? thryre immune to being taxxed. the legal system bends at their whim. MEANWHILES a fucking THIRD of my paycheck goes to you fucking faggots spying on ME?

FUCK you

Attached: 1540473218538m.jpg (1024x595, 102K)

thats called an anonymous proxy, anybody can do it

fuck everybody in this thread, i am done if by work you mean drinking coffee, then I will

byebye

this is why this is the best place on earth
>gets threatened by NSA, FBI, CIA all day long
>zero shits given
I love this place, I am home...

Attached: fakeandgayversioninfinti.jpg (650x508, 64K)

I wonder if at some point I'm gonna get V& and they'll include that in my file.
Would be pretty fuckin funny, even if they pic related, I'd still be laughing.

Attached: waterboarding_BU2.jpg (1240x1010, 205K)

Attached: 1540419477281m.jpg (854x1024, 103K)

just stop spying on us faggot, it's not hard

i don't have a problem with you defending america, spying on citizens isn't part of that

the more you spy on your people, the more it makes them dislike you. something to consider

This one is my favorite

Attached: 1540419323635m.jpg (1024x768, 139K)

Attached: 1533075414791.png (1182x666, 585K)

last post protip

if you know how to breathe correctly while swimming, you can pushout the water then close your nose internally, fake being distressed

why to you alt righters have so many female sex toys? You are all sissys arent you. Degenerate kill your self!

Attached: 1540419090777m.jpg (1024x768, 95K)

>mfw those were the reason they pulled this shit
>was waking up the NPCs
this is why we must bring it back

Attached: 1539771481542.jpg (1024x932, 82K)

Fuck fake being distressed, if you're gonna torture me, I'll help you.
Call me edgy, but you have no idea how great that sounds. Waterboarding at Guantanamo bay is my ideal vacation.

DID YOU JUST ASSUME XIR GENDER?

Attached: broblematic.png (1103x911, 23K)

Beaner tweaker thot fuck off, you're not the National anything except the National Mexican cumdumpster

Attached: images.jpg (200x252, 6K)

Please stop saying "please" we can't tell if OP is a real feral agent...

But, can I please say please?
Pretty please?

Badge or get the fuck out.

Bomb

Attached: 7E63330D-FAE4-46B9-819B-A61FF630E153.jpg (1280x688, 64K)

Then just stop screen Jow Forums you fucking retards. God damn why is the NSA filled with your room temperature guys and the five super autistic guys do all the hacks.

fuck you kys bomb jew nigger bomb cunt bomb faggot bomb kike bomb bomb bomb
bomb bomb bomb b0mb bom bomb obomba

bomb bomb bomb iran...old beach boys song.

shut up faggot

Just ask google to refund you for their language processing ai. Their shitty search results should have been a red flag for quality

tell your coworkers to stop mailing fake bombs then you nigger

Fucking bomb yourself

Attached: D2F25FE3-6185-4314-9B68-2E33A1BFB9E5.jpg (205x246, 8K)

>they false-flagged bombs because Jow Forums was posting memes
This is how those faggots that needed 6+ threads to worship a meme sounded.
The meme itself was funny. The faggots turning it into some kind of cult were just faggots.

I almost feel inspired to edit the bee movie script and add the word bomb instead of every verb.

Please do NOT start posting instruction on "How to make an IED" or "How to make explosives" or "How to make a TATP bomb" or "How to make ricin" or "How to drop bombs from drone" or "How to start a forest fire" or "How to start a building fire" or "How to swat someone" or "How to make molotov" or bad things like that.