They are putting chemicals in the water that turn wypypo brown

Does American food contain something that makes white people turn into shitskins?
Moved in US when was 9 from a East European Slavic country & know my genetic tree to 1600s and noticed something very weird
Up until BEFORE I came to the US; I had the palest skin ever; light brown -gingerish hair; and blue - green eyes.
The first two years my skin immidiately turned light brown. My relatives back home would joke that I'm turning into a nigger from all the sun.
After 3 years of living in US (and eating American food), I noticed brown spots appearing in my eyes & a fuck tonn of yellow (NONE of my family members have brown eyes; a few hazel but 0 brown)
Noticed that my hair also turned from light brown to the darkest brown ever & instead of getting orange highlights in the sun I only started getting Red & dark red.
Even grew a solid fucking unibrow (despite BARELY having eyebrows as a child)
I have an older brother who still lives in the country I'm from & he looked exactly like me as a child.
WTF?
What do they put into American food that makes white people turn into shitskins?
Even 100% Northern Europeans like me

Is it the climate?
>Southern State

Attached: WIN_20181024_18_36_58_Pro.jpg (356x415, 21K)

Maybe you're developing heterochromia? Its very rare but still possible for hair and eye color to change as you grow older.

You're just a sunburnt nigger
Fuck you

Is this you?

Attached: A3ADD2F7-5834-4007-97B3-B4884E26F001.jpg (225x225, 30K)

The merchants put onions and ostrogen in The water to turn The mut.ts fat and stupid

But to make them browner?
its possible and is theoreticly possible
Tell Me More about this user and SEND before and after Pictures

Also tell Me how the food has made you feel? Dö you have a worse digestion?
How about hormones?

Attached: 1540503759659.png (500x667, 379K)

I have heard of eyes being able to change color from vibrations and music, look into Nikola Tesla

But from food? hmmm

No offense but could it be a possibility you have some small amount of dormant gypsy genetics? I know someone who is 1/4 pajeet and was light brown/dirty blond haired and very fair skinned up until the age of 6-7, (when I met him) then his hair began turning darker brown and by the time he was a teenager it was nearly black, and his skin began going more olive toned. And now he could pass for a turkroach. The change in eye colour is odd though.

My hormones are fine; although I was skinny fat in the 12-14 period; it went away eventually.
Pic related 5yrs vs 16yrs old.
Also; I've read that food can have affect on eye color
No, AFAIK I'm pure down to 1600s.
It's bizarre.

Attached: beforeafter.png (800x449, 424K)

This is 100% a larp. You’re either a troll or worse a shill

Ive got a morrocan mother and Italian-Spanish father. My skin is white with deep pink hues but my dick is Brown kek

>giving my DNA to them
I do family history digging.

You look even less white than my friend if that’s you on the right. Have you got a DNA test?

What ethnicity, Dagestani?

Can’t you use a different name or something?

I said European you fucking nigger.
Shitty trolling

What country?

I can actually.
But still, paying for it with my credit card and all that shit kind of scares me

Russia

Maybe one day when they are even more accessible to the general public, more anonymous payments methods will be offered. I would really suggest you look into one. You could be potentially be 100% European, but you definitely have an exotic phenotype for any part of Europe.

It's funny, I lived in north Georgia for a while and then white people there were tatted up, had piercings and spoke English real funny. They weren't like Tim mcgraw.

No retard, you just grew up. Same thing happened to me and my brother. Genes are so complex people she differently

Age differently *
The younger the body, the more pure it is.
You're basically dying

I live in the UK. My family ancestry has been traced, most branches go back between 200 and 300 years and every single branch is entirely within England. I have taken a 23andme DNA test and I'm 100% white, which consists of 75% British & Irish, 5% Scandinavian, 20% other western and northern European.

I eat like shit, it's not an exaggeration to say I have McDonalds 5 times a week, I eat pizzas, kebabs and fried chicken all the time too. I snack on chocolate and other shit all the time. I drink Coca Cola all the time.

I'm pretty pale, like not super light, but lighter than the majority of white people. Explain this? To be clear, I don't give a fuck, I've been blacked, the future mother of my children is like 80% black so my kids are gonna be dark anyway.

the sun makes you brown, retard

stay inside

You'll just have to wait a little longer to find out, OP.

Attached: v1.jpg (206x305, 23K)

You're ot being blacked lmao.
That's not how this works.
The man does the color_ing
The woman get's color_ed
So, it's not you who's getting blacked, it's your woman who's getting whited... or rather bleached

Are you sure the McChickens you’ve been eating weren’t actually McCucks?

Whatever, it doesn't make a difference to me. My kids are gonna be a lot darker than me anyway.

What kind of faggot buys chicken from McDonalds?

kys traitor

There's no way you're Russian. Maybe "russian" as in one of the countries we were in control over. You're a shitskin through and through.

Imagine being this mad about who other people choose to love.

I'm literally Russian.
Ethnically pure 100% Slavic fucking Russian.
Not Chechen, not Caucasian, not Asian, not whatever. I'm white fucking russian & I know my ancestry is pure ethnically Russian 6 generations on Fathers side & 9 generations on mother's side.
I also descend from Russian royalty on my Father's side.
ты caм хoть Pyccкий или к Aмepикaнcким "Pyccким" oтнocишcя?

Attached: chulkov_md.jpg (262x320, 58K)

did ur dad get cucked?

meanwhile im a jew born in the us, and always lived in the us, with pale white skin and blue eyes and blonde and brown hair. ahahaaha faggot!

Saw some photos from when I was ~3 the other day - blonde hair blue eyed aryan. Eyes are still blue but my hair is light brown, not even remotely blonde anymore - I’m 26 now.

it probably has to do with sun exposure

my skin is golden, swarthy almost. my thighs are pale pale white

your hair darkens as you get older

>it probably has to do with sun exposure
Yeah, I figure skin color has to do w sun exposure.
But sun exposure doesn't explain eyecolor changing from blue/green to brown
And how does one go from having BARELY any eyebrows to having to shave your eyebrows every week?

i'm still affirmed that the US government is putting some sorta shit in our food that makes us into shitmuds

lol you're as dumb as you look. it's not some conspiracy. im a jew from the us and even im whiter than swarthy faggots like you.

If there's a thing I learned from being on here, it is to listen patiently to whatever the jew says - AND BELIEVE EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE

i cant imagine actually being you

Attached: lolatyou.jpg (218x140, 10K)

Я 100 пpoцeнтoв pyccкий, и Я из Пeтepбypгa дaжe. Пoнятнo чтo y тeбя был poдcтвeнник нe бeлый гдe-тo.

Attached: Three_German_soldiers_returning-_from-_training_exercise_1941_small.jpg (500x417, 50K)

light colored eyes and hair were adapted as a result of dark and low-light environments

brown eyes are more useful in a sunny environment and as such your body probably does its best to adapt to its immediate surroundings, with genetics having some influence

your body can actually change its DNA over the course of your life to adapt to its environment (to some degree)

i still have some blonde hair in my brown, but mostly brown/dark brown

russians aren't white

Ok moche.

Attached: Hey-Rabbi-whatcha-doin.jpg (1125x750, 249K)

just lol

Clearly something bad is in that food you ate

>your body can actually change its DNA over the course of your life to adapt to its environment (to some degree)
I'm not sure about that. I do know that chemicals can alter your dna though.

Mixture of extra, direct sun, and a good dose of antibiotics and growth hormones in our meats. I went to Europe for a year and scared my familia when I came back blonder than Hitler's wettest dreams.

Did you see the picture?

DNA test