Jow Forums revenue. Funding. Staying online

You can help Jow Forums stay online by clicking these bullshit ads.

Remember the self-serve ads Jow Forums used to offer? Yeah, that site stopped serving Jow Forums due to complaints about content.

Jow Forums passes? Helps keep the site online but doesn't do much.

If you enjoy a site that isn't reddit or CNN then click these fucking things from time to time.

Bump the thread so people read it.

Attached: asdfsdfsdf.jpg (1291x704, 236K)

Other urls found in this thread:

worthofweb.com/website-value/Jow
celebritynetworth.com/richest-businessmen/christopher-poole-net-worth/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>2018
>clicking on ads

>2018 seeing ads

As a way to help the site stay online. What's difficult to grasp about any of this?

>2018
>still sees adds

Get the Jow Forums pass if you care so much about supporting the site, anyone who doesn't have adblock in this day and age is npc tier.

Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

hate it but it is important so bumping

Attached: 2007.jpg (1477x1941, 199K)

I have one. It's currently banned with a mobile phone IP address.

>implying this charade isn't tax funded

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

>click adds or buy passes
Is there any way to just donate?

well it is. Jow Forums is managed by google which itself is a front managed by the ZOG.

/thread

If you're that concerned buy a 4chin pass.

email them. im sure they would accept a donation. bizdev@Jow Forums.org is their business email.

i have one. it doesnt help that much. this site gets a lot of traffic.

Fuck hiro.

This is a honey pot which google almost completely owns.

Ad revenue is worth fuck all either nowadays, joogle makes sure of that.

thats stupid nonsense. this is one of the few sites that allows right-leaning politics to proceed uninhibited.

probably not a honey pot. they're just running interference for tptb and using Jow Forums's reputation to promote an astroturf "counterculture"

cuck

Check em!

Attached: 1190236831239.jpg (330x250, 17K)

yeah I’m already being tracked, I don’t want to make it easier user

take your meds.

I clicked on ads when they were for anime shit. I'm not going to click on obvious malware infestations that only an 80 year old would be dumb enough to go to.

I'll start clicking ads when the meme flags get removed.

Attached: pol overrun npc.png (891x1800, 1.21M)

Yeah, mods learmed and then forgot an important thing about banning given phone use. I keep getting banned for things I did not do (especially that jackass advertising his discord channel). That stopped for a while but it has restarted. New mods?

nah its been going on a few years. thankfully most phone providers have tons of unique ip addresses. you just need to switch to airport mode for like 10 minutes to get a new ip.

>clicking these bullshit ads
What ads?

im using chrome on a laptop. you dont see any? I guess you are using adblock or something. you do realize that deprives this site of funding. you like posting here, right?

>you do realize that deprives this site of funding. you like posting here, right?
I started directly funding them when the switch from legacy captcha started.

Open for donations, you idiots.

turn off your ad blockers

why would i give money to a site that deletes anti-infant genital mutilation threads before they archive?
nah, i hate these baby fucking pieces of shit, every ... single... one

good man.

FALSE FLAG THIS IS ATTEMPTED AD FRAUD, MODS DO YOUR FUCKING JOB AND BAN THIS GUY. THIS WILL MAKE THE AD PUBLISHERS CANCEL THE FUCKING ACCOUNT

your money isnt welcome anyway, freak boy.

>current year
>still not blocking ads

How cucked do you think I am?

you're the one supporting brain damaging kids, what a worthless life you turned out to be.
are you jewish?

point taken. disabled adblock for this site

Attached: sf-0144.jpg (1000x1000, 57K)

this
fuck Jow Forums I hope they do close the place down I can practice my nose flute more

well done.

you type like one of them...an azn living off the good passive people of canada

>actually seeing ads

Attached: 1533989153430.jpg (450x370, 29K)

another victim of brain damaging infant genital mutilation and over vaccination.
you're wrong about me
dismissed

why won't they just take fucking donations? I don't want a 4fag pass and I'm not clicking ads.

Fucking make a donate button HiroshimaMoot

where else can you go to get this type of banter...GIVE NOW BEFORE ITS TOO LATE

Bump

oh yeah youre right, you are one of them...
poo in loo

seeing ads
> 2018 not knowing how to whitelist Jow Forums

ty user

>whitelist
Dumbest shit to do in 2018. Ads are bad. >I don't want a 4fag pass
I have a Jow Forums pass. You don't have to have it visible newfag.

Can confirm, I do this all the time due to range bans.

Owning Jow Forums is about power, not money. If it was about money then Hiro would have sold us to Soros

Attached: 1540550525.png (973x881, 75K)

It's always about money. This site has tons of traffic and that costs a lot of money via web host. There's virtually no advertising revenue and thats their only shot other than Jow Forums passes.

Fuck niggers and fuck jannies

Attached: IMG_2690.png (334x346, 120K)

>Jow Forums.org value over half a billion
worthofweb.com/website-value/Jow Forums.org/

how do you post without pausing adblock? mine removes the captcha.
or do you just manually block the rest?

thats insane and in no way true in any sense. moot always ran this site on the edge of financial ruin. it gets almost nothing from advertising, has no sponsors, and barely gets by.

you can whitelist a site in adblock.

You mean the guy who is only worth $2.5 million?
celebritynetworth.com/richest-businessmen/christopher-poole-net-worth/

maybe he is a millionaire now after being hired at google. back in the day he was living in his moms house and borrowing money to keep this site online.

those are facts and are irrefutable.

>this newfag doesn't know how to block ads

its not about blocking ads you mentally crippled worm

bump

I wonder if that turncoat SJW has pink hair yet?

But it is, newfag. You don't see ads, you don't click on them, you don't give them revenue

right so its about unblocking ads. get lost idiot.

I turned off my adblock for Jow Forums and occasionally click on the brazzers ads

No, you fucking numbskull, it's about not giving them money. Ever since cuckmoot sold out and sold Jow Forums to animemoot, animemoot fucked this place up with non stop ads, both banner, and bot form. Why the fuck would I click on the ads so animemoot could continue to run this shithole into the ground? I want Jow Forums to fail, therefore I block the ads. kys at your leisure.

you done did right

That jap probably rich off this site

you post here 24/7 dipshit

I do? shit, I guess you know me better than I do. I also block ads. Really, kys at any time.

As soon as selling user data became big then moot got rich. This is a fact and irrefutable. Moot even sold us to a famous japanese data miner. Don't worry about the ads cause Hiro is rolling in cash.

this is complete bullshit

I woud think about clicking on ads if they weren't literally malware. there were a bunch of threads on Jow Forums a while ago about how the ads use some exploit to detect if you have adblock and then backdoor ads past it if your adblock isn't good enough.

Fuck you kiwi shit. I like my daily discussions on weaving baskets underwater.

yeah there is no way in hell this place is not owned by a big shot company or gov institution.

It would have been bought out and shut down a long time ago otherwise. They are keeping it alive for some reason, and my guess it is a mixture of psyops/honeypot/data collection site.

you claim that based on what exactly? Jow Forums is one of the lone websites in the mainstream where people can share unpopular ideas. doesnt necessarily make it a honeypot.

wrong
the good ads went because everyone turned their adblock on after chinese moot filled the site with malicious ads