Device found in Florida, where FBI says bomber is

Device found in Florida, where FBI says bomber is

"BREAKING: Suspicious device ‘with wires attached’ found near Polk County, Florida courthouse, Sheriff says - WTSP"

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1055608922223136769

Attached: Capture2.png (621x324, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

actionnewsjax.com/news/local/girls-plotted-attack-at-florida-school-planned-to-leave-body-parts-at-entrance-police-say/859003033
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>pic of device

Attached: fuzz_bomb.jpg (977x768, 174K)

Jews are afraid right now

Attached: 1519864545061.png (2030x1112, 1.13M)

Attached: 1522857870698.png (1992x1184, 1.17M)

>"Device with wires attached."

Probably an angle grinder, trim router, or even a fucking corded hand drill. I would expect a liberal to know what a power tool looks like.

>second pic of device

Attached: OEINSIDE2[1].jpg (480x480, 42K)

Not far from orlando or west palm / broward.

The lib easily could drive there to do that

I believe this is more likely to have happened than someone actually mailing it out if it isn't a false flag

Russia is codeword for Israel dumb fuck.

OMG WIRES!!!!

Of course the suspect lives in Florida, a crucial swing state. This device was probably """planeted""" by a patsy that they will blame for all of the bombs to cover the sloppy job they did on the ones in New York.

The least believable option is a trump supporter purposefully did this AND used fake bombs he knew would do nothing.

he's covering up for the inevitable news that its a false flag from DWS,

I'm convinced DWS sent those bombs

A catastrophe.

Attached: kaboom.jpg (380x380, 15K)

I wouldnt doubt its a former staffer of hers or a volunteer to her campaign or something

RUSSIA IS CODEWORD FOR ISRAEL.

Attached: 1524675312732.jpg (1200x608, 79K)

What tipped you off, the military strikes the same day? Faggot.

Lotta kikes in Florida. Bomber might be ex-Mossad

Honestly we should just nullify all republican votes until we can get this figured out

Because I've been following the Mueller case closer tan anyone else I know.

Attached: 1536619757997.png (884x874, 431K)

That pun sure made my PUSSY feel good. It was PURRRRTY GOOD

BASED AF

False flag

noooo kitty bomb! hes gone to fucking far

They are framing some poor fuck right at this moment.

Now it all makes sense Florida man sends bombs to libshits that don’t work. God damn you know it’s gonna be some dumb fuck Florida MAGA kekfag

I’m sick of these fucking kikes using words like despicable and deranged for those who are skeptical and use their own independent critical thinking. Why the fuck should anybody be expected to take these pathologist lying sociopathic kikes for their word? This is some reverse psychology Edward Bernays shit. Even that little kike rat Ben Shapiro was instantly saying those who question it are deranged.

The filthy disgusting kikes telling us how to think. Do you want to know what I think? I unironically think that anyone who puts down people who are skeptical or saying it could be a false flag should be killed. They should be put to death and their entire family should also be killed as well. Especially if they are jewish.

MIND TERRORISTS

>888

Attached: GGnoRE.gif (245x230, 871K)

>DESPICABLE

Attached: 1529465127304.jpg (600x637, 45K)

Its a schizophrenic jew, screen cap this.

Attached: jewish bomb threat faked.jpg (780x875, 195K)

Niger Polk county is over 200 miles from Broward county

GRADY JUDD!

You joke but I wouldn’t put it past these fucking kikes so I deleted it and just copied the relevant part.

I’m sick of these fucking kikes using words like despicable and deranged for those who are skeptical and use their own independent critical thinking. Why the fuck should anybody be expected to take these pathologist lying sociopathic kikes for their word? This is some reverse psychology Edward Bernays shit. Even that little kike rat Ben Shapiro was instantly saying those who question it are deranged.

These filthy disgusting kikes telling us how to think

God its only been 2 days, but I still say that is the best one.

I meant that the media are mind terrorists .

How do you disable it without a blue wire to cut?

SCHINDLER'S (((TWIST)))

Oh shit you gonna get v& run nigga

>* would NOT expect

Attached: hogg.jpg (750x720, 367K)

>nobody knows who did it but the people saying it was someone I don't think it was are wrong

Clever girl.

>it's dispicable to say liberals could be behind something!
>But let's accuse trump supporters some more without evidence.

Interesting. This also happened in Polk County today:

actionnewsjax.com/news/local/girls-plotted-attack-at-florida-school-planned-to-leave-body-parts-at-entrance-police-say/859003033

>"SUSPECT happens to be right wing fanatic that regularly browses sites such as r/the_donald and Jow Forums Jow Forums forum"

OH SHIT OH SHIT

Attached: 562f276er2.gif (370x281, 706K)

probably these two cunts

Attached: cuckenstein.jpg (526x337, 139K)

Poor kitty!

I think that if you guys have cell phones in these picture, you may as well have Boganoph (Or what ever their name is) calling on the screen.

you're not a bomb denialist are you?

Do you think (((they))) ever corrected the hate crime stats after finding out literally thousands of them were committed by one Jew?

He staged the Parkland school shooting so he could case the joint. Interesting theory... go on

Wow, they’re doubling down on their stupid cartoon bombs that don’t explode.

Attached: 3610D48A-505D-4B04-9779-2A442E8992B1.png (640x1136, 715K)

Yo can someone mail that ahmed kid’s clock to MSNBC and see what happens

DNC via SEIU

>No high value political target
Unless this was a retaliation against Larry the Cable Guy, I doubt this is linked to the other (((bombings)))

Shit, another one.

Attached: DurkaClock.jpg (1300x951, 89K)

>using electricity instead of raw muscle
fag

Potatality!

Attached: Durka_Boom.jpg (1300x957, 111K)

Test-a-rooney

Attached: 2CEAF9FB00000578-0-image-a-5_1444164013038-01.jpg (634x449, 136K)