Uncle became us citizen today. :-D

Uncle became us citizen today. :-D

Attached: jhmlqw60jeu11.jpg (1707x2560, 581K)

Other urls found in this thread:

townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2018/08/29/coming-soon-very-expensive-healthcare-for-illegal-aliens-in-california-n2514158
reddit.com/r/pics/comments/9rend1/seven_years_ago_i_was_yelled_at_go_back_to_your/
youtube.com/watch?v=NQkuMj2wbDk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Happy for you, Fren.

Attached: 1534076194580.jpg (5047x3629, 1.62M)

Grats and tell him welcome. Fren,

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 19K)

>Uncle became us citizen today. :-D

Welcome to America.

How do you feel about the shitskin mexican illegal alien cockroaches who get shit for free (apid for by the taxpayer) from these treasonous anti-American democrat politicians?

>the shitskin mexican illegal alien cockroaches who get shit for free
lol he actually believes this lol

you look like an incel

Attached: prettyboyvsslayer.jpg (640x360, 49K)

Welcome welcome welcome you slant eyed MOTHER FUCKER!!!

And his faggot nephew won't even capitalize US.

congrats

>>the shitskin mexican illegal alien cockroaches who get shit for free
>lol he actually believes this lol

>townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2018/08/29/coming-soon-very-expensive-healthcare-for-illegal-aliens-in-california-n2514158

Stay mad, shitskin.

The white man will no longer let the spic ride on our backs.

Attached: iruvresbians.png (895x1145, 1.79M)

Congrats pal. :)

oh good - we need more fem twinks and ladyboys

awesome

>all these cucks itt
This is why you're 56%

welcome to maerica, buddy!

Attached: roofkorean4.jpg (500x334, 40K)

Congrats. I work with a few legal immigrants, and they seem to know more about my country than I myself do. The naturalization program is extensive from what I hear.

Don't you have some petrol to sniff with some abbos?

kys faggot

Good for you. Good luck.

This is from plebbit. Go back.

Abbos don't live in New Zealand you uneducated mongrel.

reddit.com/r/pics/comments/9rend1/seven_years_ago_i_was_yelled_at_go_back_to_your/
Sage

unironic congratulations to you and yours if true user and god bless america

Kill yourselves.

stay mad kike

They're almost all shitskin dem voting snakes who want to destroy America

t. super rare white immigrant right winger

>Your a kike because you want the US to remain white majority.
What'cha doin rabbi?

When the arabs invade Israel and you watch your friends die you'll understand that shilling gets you nothing.

How fucking stupid can you get?

How does it feel knowing Israel has no allies and you're all about to die?

>if you're against white genocide you're a jew
Explain wtf you mean by this

based

Attached: Barron.gif (232x424, 46K)

Nah. I don't have to explain anything. It's really sad how weak and pathetic Israeli subhumans are. Israel is such a shitty fucking country they need an army of kikes like you online at all times to shill. How pathetic are you? Seriously? Your life is worthless. Good thing the arabs are gonna invade and then you'll be drafted and die.

CHING CHONG BING BONG TING TONG PING PONG

Attached: 1400170086268.png (500x264, 188K)

Yay another worthless shitskin who won’t integrate. I fucking despise civic nationalists. What the fuck has this board become.

Attached: B6CD7711-9F43-46B8-A83F-0F49090FD731.jpg (420x317, 90K)

its a shill thread, bro. don't fret

>Says the guy shilling for the browning and yellowing of the US.
Dude I get it, your handlers are telling you to reply to any race related arguments on here by calling them jew shills.
Problem is, when people see someone like you (a jew shill) arguing for racial diversity in the US, we know you are a jew shill, because only jew shills support race mixing and importing people with 0 cultural attachment to the US.

Congratulations to him!

If I don't fret than this site becomes fucking T_D 2.0 and any hope of organizing any kind of real change fades away.
You should be fretting too.

Israel wants America to import tons of shitskins so that way nobody will question their position. Whites are the most likely to be against them right next to arabs. Latin America has strong ties with IsraHell. Why do you think they’re moving their embassies to Jerusalem?

Attached: 96F77B42-6B60-4D96-AD30-ED6F7F7D8930.gif (500x265, 1018K)

The only thing you're gonna get is a bullet into your inbred neanderthal skull kike. Soon. Very soon.

Attached: 1514613228665.png (1200x1200, 2.07M)

Yeah congrats! I can’t wait for him to vote Democrat and allow more anti-white politicians to gain power. Legal invaders are based!

correct

Sorry general tso but you have to go back.

I’m convinced the majority of american flags in this thread are just shitskins. Legal immigration is just as bad as the illegals. What nonwhite group has ever voted for the GOP in the majority? None of them. Even the Asians are more likely to vote for the Dems.

Welcome! He did it the right way.

My God you look like such a faggot. Did your mom dress you?

No one cares Aussie faggot.

Only Europeans should come to the US. Any nonwhite who has came here since 1965 is void and shouldn’t be here.

Attached: 7C9269C0-FA75-4A9E-B2B5-38DDDEFEDFA6.png (764x1032, 891K)

>certificate of citizenship
That document is one of the biggest pains in the ass to earn.

>The naturalization program is extensive from what I hear.
It's mostly waiting for the documents to process. It's an increasingly expensive process.

>No one cares Aussie faggot
Except for the majority of white americans who realize they’re being replaced by hordes of shitskins. But invaders that come legally are based! Fuck the tons of homeless/low class whites we should be caring about.

Agree.noone should come here.

Grats frein, your life is worth the lives of 1000 Mexicans

REMINDER to civnats ITT asians will never vote for you.

Attached: 305024.jpg (1200x1032, 247K)

It's pretty easy actually, just be born in the country.

Do you actually think nonwhites will ever vote for republicans in the majority? Voting polls say otherwise. Europeans built this country, faggots like OP’s manlet uncle will destroy it.

I’d take a chink over a nigger or spic any day.

A chink isn't white you fucking nog.

We need more of you guys so we can harvest whatever power causes you to look young for so long, it’s the one thing that has avoided whites. We fucking want it.

Asians are just as big Democrat voters as spics

>calling someone a kike as you support the White decline of America by letting soulless chinks becomes citizens
lmao just kys you fake American faggot

Yeah, fuck europeans. I want more based nonwhites who hate America! I can’t wait until we become Brazil where everyone is brown and ugly.

Asians vote Democrat in the majority you idiot.

Their kids are the ones that work for the citizenship are fine

welcome.
now get to work.
MAGA

when did I say I liked gooks?

>white men near universally voted red

what was the average? Like 4 out of 5 white men voted red right?

If you came here after 1965 and are nonwhite. You can’t be american. I don’t want more anti-american nonwhites coming here. You civic nationalists are the cancer that’s killing this country.

Like I give a fuck at least they don’t like niggers you fucking party shill

Yeah what this guy says. Call out every single civnat piece of shit and tell them they should be ashamed of themselves and shot as traitors for supporting the destruction of the White American identity, the only identity. The only way America will be great again is if it's White again and a 90%+ majority.

>But invaders that come legally are based! Fuck the tons of homeless/low class whites we should be caring about.
Lol check out this cuck. You should have a kekistani flag with a statement that gay.

>I don’t care if they vote against my interests. At least they don’t like niggers! Lmao

Attached: 42F59468-6A0E-42D7-A27A-9769096ACA5D.jpg (318x480, 26K)

>hurr durr I don't care about the White decline of America and it's culture as long as chinks don't act like niggers
kys you worm

It’s sarcasm you retard

It's fucked mate and it will never get better without war.

I’d take some good holding an American flag over a white blm antifa member cuck

That's because you aren't white yourself

If you were a Roman and saw a barbarian holding a “I love Cesar” sign. Would he based? This is your logic

>It’s okay, we came to invade your countries legally!

Attached: 07EAFFAF-D306-4EDA-AACC-4B892E01EB2B.jpg (551x309, 55K)

Would usually say "fuck off gook we're full" but, it seems that our cultural enrichment is inevitable at this point after these thousands of """"Refugees""""" walk in freely in a few days. So what's another chink? At least they as a majority vote red and they hail Trump as God Emperor.

Someone link the pic of the nigger and chink sitting on the stoop over the generations.

Attached: AP_16146761784709.jpg (1140x760, 445K)

Trump despite being somewhat cuckish has stated he’s against the increase of immigrants from China and Mexico. Both legally and illegally. That’s far more harsh than any civic nationalist. Asians still vote Democrat in the majority. A picture of a few chinks isn’t going to help shit.

Attached: 4794AE9C-9274-4FDB-8972-5AB9B7A4EEFA.jpg (300x257, 41K)

Lol, look at your ID. You're milquetoast queer. Go blow more BASED shitskins in MAGA hats, nerd.

get the fuck out of my country gook
take a good look at all the people who signed the constitution.
do they look like you or do they look like me?

Tell him "welcome", but tell the rest of the family to fuck off, because we're full.

His uncle came with chain migration most likely. You know something that Trump has spoken out against? When did Jow Forums become a neocon forum.

>Ve came here vegally! Now give us your women

Attached: 93897C33-7153-4D15-BF64-8612A68B76FD.jpg (225x225, 29K)

Nah but if we’re filled with shit skins who hope the borders and don’t pay taxes but take full advantage of our social benefits while trying to destroy the country I’ll take someone who comes here trying to contribute over 1000 of those

kenshiro?

Attached: kenshiro cry.png (224x351, 74K)

All nonwhites are leftist by default. The only way you’re going to do shit is by promoting immigration restrictions. We won a fucking election all about this.

>Don’t worry kaffer pig, your monarchs said we can come here legally

Attached: C8F026EF-A9DF-4CF2-9C89-90FC925D2876.jpg (300x204, 47K)

Haha, you're the faggot schizo Arab from the last thread.

He’s known to do this shit, anybody who dares question civic nationalism will instantly be called a kike. While I despise Israel, he’s likely just a shill.

Now get the fuck out.

Attached: japs keep moving.jpg (600x480, 127K)

>Don’t worry goyim, the Tsar said we can come here

Attached: FF8B8071-D62D-472F-84AA-14432239C7DE.jpg (254x199, 26K)

Welcome my neighbor. Stay away from my dog. Want to come to the range on Saturday?

Attached: 1539397911094.jpg (713x611, 62K)

take a nap

youtube.com/watch?v=NQkuMj2wbDk

Chinks love Trump

I’m pro immigration restrictions I’d rather have no immigrants, but if someone goes through the proper channels then good for them. If you wanna get pissed get pissed about the fuck ton of foreign aid we give out. If he’s paying taxes and doesn’t leach I don’t see the problem.

How about you fuck off from this country

Asians are just as bad as any shitskin.

>Uncle became us citizen today. :-D
Congrats!