>Orange Cheeto doesn't build the wall
Orange Man Good
>Orange Cheeto has Jews like Kushner behind him
Orange Man Good
>Orange Cheeto prioritizes Jerusalem over the wall
Orange Man Good
>Orange Cheeto bombs the people fighting ISIS
Orange Man Good

Attached: wr2eyufa95s11.jpg (1063x1080, 109K)

>Trump sends special forces to Yemen to help Al-Qaeda
Orange Man Good

Attached: yemeni civil war - america france and allies.png (327x248, 13K)

>yet another shill thread trying to gaslight and derail the NPC meme
>makes me think
I have never seen the shills and kike media this assblasted over a simple meme. Twitter is already outright banning them. Jews fear nothing more than their normie cattle snapping out of their trance. We need to use the NPC meme to raise normie awareness of the kike control over their news media, entertainment media, educational systems, politics etc. It's obviously exceptionally effective. This meme is so dangerous for (((them))) because it puts the psychological tricks normies are subjected to into layman terms so well.

~80% of the population are NPC. The remaining 20% of the population fight for control of the NPCs. This was a well established fact long before the meme started.

If you want to dive further into it, that 20% is divided into positive and negative souls... Negative souls are essentially what we know as sociopaths... (((people))) who exist solely for their own benefit and view others as nothing more than tools to enrich their own lives. Positive souls are those who have empathy and care about the future of humanity. These are the people who would give up their lives for the people they love.

As you can imagine, Jews are the ring leaders of the negative souls.

Attached: NPC golem.jpg (666x714, 144K)

>Jews bad
>Orange man good
>Orange man helps Jews whom are bad
>Therefore Orange man good

Attached: ed3.png (1000x900, 234K)

>I have never seen the shills and kike media this assblasted over a simple meme.
You're the one being assblasted right now. And almost every time I post anything remotely like this, I get the same response. It's almost as if you're programmed to immediately respond to anyone calling Trump or his supporters NPCs.

>Meme flag
Obvious shill thread. fuck off kike.

lol, keep trying. sage

Attached: 1523886983254.jpg (480x480, 49K)

>puts MAGA hat on well-established right-wing meme
>actually thinks they're being clever
Low energy

Attached: ohlook.jpg (400x236, 53K)

NPCs

Attached: 1539627731244.jpg (1246x1146, 195K)

>run insult.exe
>NO U ARE THE NPC
>run smugreply.exe
>CHECKMATE DRUMPFIES
>engage with social media for recharge via internet points

Attached: 1538795108569.png (373x382, 101K)

meme

Attached: npc.png (1845x1080, 572K)

Krav #MAGA, goys! Don't forget to worship Jewsus Kike.

>vote for democrats that hate white people and America.

This feels like I joined a CS server with bots on it.

It's ok to be Grey!!!

Dont u retards just say we are russian bots or trolls? Stay mad that all your ideas are degenerate and just you following the herd off a cliff

>The left can meme
>Steals right wing meme because can't come up with own meme

>the jews have spent like a month trying to counter the NPC meme and this is the best they can do
NPCs sure are retarded. all kikes are NPCs. i live around a lot of jews and ive literally asked them if they think in a voice and not a single one said yes

Russian bot reporting in.
Beep boop.