Disproving the weight

I'm building an inert replica to disprove the weight, but I need help identifying the substance that looks like shit covered toilet paper on the end caps. Anyone have any idea what it is?

Attached: zmqqIjS_2.png (924x479, 392K)

Other urls found in this thread:

keystonefireworks.com/shop/mini-artillery-shells/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dried semen.

Looks like Yankee Candle Workshop wax from their Apple Cinnamon candle and mixed with the soot you get in the wax when you tip it to pour the wax out.

>Anyone have any idea what it is?
It honestly looks like the used a blow torch to melt the ends. Try blasting some pvc with a torch some time. I have seen shitty craftsmen use the same trick to create a bend in a length of pvc...usually it is larger diameter pipe. That looks to be 1.5 or 1.25" diameter pipe too.

t: licensed plumber

nigga das crack mufuggin cocaine, doo. smoke da shit son

It's a half of a M80 firework wrapped in foil.

>Anyone have any idea what it is?
It could be a 2 part epoxy also.

All bought on amazon. Bezos sends Saudi Washington post reporter and now this.

I question the weight and amount of stamps.

I put my money on a hot air fan to shrink it somewhat down.

Thank you for your service.

this is what i think it could be too, maybe the putty kind mixed like shit

>yfw they just taped two shiitake mushrooms on as endcaps

everywhere I looked quoted 2 week delivery for that model of clock since it's shipped direct from China
did you find a way around that?

That might actually be it. It doesn't explain why the wires aren't singed, but no one said this thing was made to be air tight.

I thought epoxy or putty

best plumber

wires and timer were added later for maximum scare factor

seems like that wold have melted the shit out of the wires though don't you think?
it looks built up around the wire, i wonder if its clear pvc glue with shit in it or something.

Shit ache mushrooms?
How revolting

Caps, shrinking foil and a hot air blower... easy as.

It's probably some type of plumbing sealent you faggot

i just fucking died

>Thank you for your service.
I deserve no thanks. I overcharge and am over paid. Soldiers deserve the thanks for their service. I serve myself. I appreciate the idea, but this dumb shit anyone can do. Not everyone can put their life on the line for the idea of Freedom, but they sure as fuck can do a bit of plumbing.

i have used heat shield putty at work when brazing pipe. you can wrap the putty at various thickness around whatever it is you dont want to be destroyed by the extreme temperature. or they added the wires after.

Clear ends...to display whats inside...whats the point. Its supposed to blow up.

>inert replica
>inert
exact replica

hardened semen from many years of continuous masturbation

>an inert replica of an inert replica
Have fun. I think it was said somewhere the pvc was 1" diameter

Attached: 20546034895.png (577x485, 242K)

Not even kidding, this is probably the case. It looks like wax with soot in it.

PVC end cap, reports say the piep was actually PVC looks to be 1/2

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-25 1 2 pvc end caps round - Google Search.png (1022x587, 363K)

>seems like that wold have melted the shit out of the wires though don't you think?
Yes. I looked at where the wires go through, and it does look like some sort of glue. I see now where the red wire goes through, that you can see how they lumped it up over the wire.

From the way it is lumped up, it just looks odd. It wasn't totally viscous, or it wouldn't have lumped that way around the wire. I would think it could be a 2 part putty....something like that shit Billy Mays sold.

Pic related is a similar product to something I have used in my fish tank to affix corals and rocks in place. Mine is obviously designed for fish tanks, but jb weld makes some amazing shit. It would have to be compatable with that specific type of plastic, or it would flake right off. Use the wrong glue on plastic, and you are going to have a blow out.

Attached: il_570xN.590227765_bw60[1].jpg (570x570, 42K)

This is why I ask. I never would have thought of that on my own. If I'm looking to get a minimum weight, this will help.

This guy knows

>PVC end cap, reports say the piep was actually PVC looks to be 1/2
4 cm = 1.5 inches.

1-1/2" pvc is nearly 1-3/4" measured across the outside diameter
1" pvc is 1-1/4" or so on the Outside diameter.

>PVC looks to be 1/2
I am thinking that IF the clock posted in the afformentioned post IS the same one, that it would be 1" pvc.

that stuff gets pretty hot, and if ya see the ends have a collar around the pipe vs just jamming putty in the end.

>collar around the pipe
Its a "Pipe cap" 100%. I don't work with PVC professionally, but I am WAY into saltwater reef tanks, and have plenty of at home experience with piping using 3/4" - 1.5" pvc.

Plumbers putty

size of any pipe is Inside diameter, making the total diameter around 7/8 in pvc, give or take wall thickness
look at the stamps, that should give you a idea of scale

>that it would be 1" pvc.
Maby even 3/4" pvc. Should I go dig around and get some pieces with my handy dandy tape-o-measure?

Those stamps are most frequently 0.87 inches by 0.979 inches,

>look at the stamps
Standard stamp I just measured (also has US Flag) is 1" in height.

>size of any pipe is Inside diameter
Yes. If the inside diameter of the pipe is measured at 3/4" the od would be close to 7/8". I am going to go get a piece and take a photo for comparison. I think now after this it is 3/4". I could be wrong....again I don't professionally work with PVC.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-25 outside diameter of pvc pipe - Google Search.png (770x121, 5K)

It's probably just putty as that'll look like plastics explosive with shit mixed in like says. Can't be very heavy whatever it is. Doesn't the postage indicate how much it weighs? Here, we have standard rates for weight which you could calculate from the postage used.

Attached: putty.jpg (629x349, 31K)

1/2 and 3/4 pipe if found anywhere
1" stuff is harder to find
next popular size is 1 1/2

Looks like shredded paper crammed into the ends. Precursor to ignite whatever is inside the middle portion?

Thanks, Math Satan.

Jbweld was my first thought.

They said the end caps were fireworks, Motor shells to be exact. They look exactly like them, minus the shit thick wire going into them.

Attached: pvc pipe.jpg (1358x849, 177K)

Are they just mortar shell fireworks shoved in each end?. The X-ray seemed to show the time fuse

>Doesn't the postage indicate how much it weighs?

That's what I'm hoping a replica disproves. I don't think it's possible for it to be under the required 6ozs.

got any pick of such thing, and possible specs?

pics

>I am going to go get a piece and take a photo for comparison.
Ok anons.

I had a supply of 3/4 right around the corner.

It has a Tee on it, but a tee will have the same Outside diameter of a cap for the same sized pipe.

>Pipe measures very close to 1-1/16" outside diameter
>Stamps are standard stamps you get from the post office
>My balls are dirty and need washed, but I am putting off my shower because this is more interesting.

If the stamps are the same height as the outside measure of the pipe, it is 3/4" pipe.

>Motor shells to be exact
Mortar shells? they look like pipe caps to me

Attached: traps are gay.jpg (2560x1920, 2.07M)

Just ask the guy that sent them, he probably posts here.

Whatever it is it's very light! Very light indeed! You can tell just by looking at it that it's a very light substance.

if that clock is 1.57" then its almost certainly 1" or 3/4" pvc
1" caps are 1 5/8 od and 3/4" caps are 1 5/16 od
the clock is right in between, hard to tell from the angle
op is talking about the shit on the caps, not the caps.

>mortar shell fireworks
way to big, mortar fireworks have a larger DIA than 1"

>here

You mean /leftypol/

Someone told me shitting in the shower was fun and now my drain's clogged. Get over here and fix it.

Nah it's definitely the PVC pipe caps you get at Home Depot etc. Looks like they colored it with a black marker or something.

1/2" PVC pipe (0.84" OD). 5-6" overall length for the whole prop bomb. Ends were hit with a torch or more probably put over a gas stove to soften the plastic and push in with something to make a hole. Why? Someone was too retarded to use a drill. This is the work of a nigger-tier leftist or a Jew with zero hands on skills since it thinks work is reserved for goys.

dirty chewing gum he scrapped off the sidewalk

looks like its 3/4, heres a better pic

Attached: 1d688b62-133f-4d75-8d4d-c86e5ef33bc2.jpg (600x338, 22K)

some caps are rounded like the pic
see

Appears to be wadded up Hillary Clinton campaign mailers.

Attached: IMG_1232.jpg (640x480, 65K)

>Anyone have any ideas what it is?
Nice try FBI

but they managed to perfect the hardest part, the shrink wrap, that shit is finicky

yeah but you can see the greyish putty looking shit on there, its trying to seal the hole he put the wire in it looks like.

Glue from the black electrical tape. There used to be black electrical tape on the end caps but it was ripped off and then it collected dirt

Attached: flag.jpg (3000x1523, 381K)

Here

Attached: 5818006.jpg (332x271, 20K)

My god it was so obvious. This is the handiwork of Joe the Plummer.

thats not a mortar firework shot off over a 100 last july, those things dont look like that and are way bigger

So from that we can assume that it definitely isn't 1" pipe. It has to be 3/4" or 1/2".

Its jb weld, have you fags ever worked on anything, ever?

those things are way to big,

I thought about this for a while myself. The far end looks shiny but the end nearest looks like burnt foam. The burnt foam is a viable solution and when melted in wax will have a similar look. But I have no idea as it most certainly doesn't reflect light but appears rigid enough to tape. I still think polystyrene is likely the main component. Maybe the endcaps are of two different materials. Expanding foam was another thought but the two problems being it didn't balloon passed the tape and has the wrong texture/color. I know loctite has a new expanding foam but I have to play around with it.
There are of course other materials that look similar. I'm more curious as to why one is clearly reflective while the other is not.

This, but non-satirically. Clearly, the left can't bobm

Attached: 1514060892089.png (500x500, 81K)

I went down in my basement and dug into my fish tank supplies. Here is what is easily accessible. I have it marked in black and red.

Attached: traps are really gay.jpg (1920x2560, 1.99M)

Turdchaser knows what's up.

Here is a link to some mini one inch ones
keystonefireworks.com/shop/mini-artillery-shells/

They are firework "mortors". Look it up.

Mortars come in different diameters, but I don't think it's a mortar at any rate.

Here

Attached: Mini-Artillery-Shell.png (800x800, 810K)

What's the wound up string?

>Turdchaser knows what's up.
FUCK YOU. You are probably a goddamned ductworker.

I am a pipefitter. I don't chase turds. I work heavy industry dealing with high pressure steam and chemical transmission lines. I don't fuck with human waste at all ever. In my 15 years in the trade I have done 1 plumbing job, it was new construction, and I drug up after 4 weeks on the job. Fuck PVC, and fuck ductworkers.

It has $3.00 of postage on it.

Multiple sources are claiming that it was hand delivered, in which case I note that the locations I saw mapped were all within driving distance of the site of recent extreme butthurt on the part of an alt-right gang.

IF it was mailed, the postage allows up to 1 pound by media mail.

The artillery shell fuse

>Here
Not with the clearly defined hard edge that the pipe caps have in comparison.

No, he means here. Targets are consistent with fascist ideology.

Not all of them.

They are most certainly firework mortar shells

>keystonefireworks.com/shop/mini-artillery-shells/
still dont think it a mortar shell, doesnt explain the end cap collar in the pic and this seam is driving me crazy,
pic related

Attached: bbbbbbbb.jpg (263x217, 16K)

>They are most certainly firework mortar shells
What is the diameter of a firework mortar?

as a home rehab contractor who has cleaned plenty traps i appreciate your humor, i legit lol'd

Pvc end caps dipped in a greasy butthole

Where on earth are you getting the notion that the 'bombers' are even remotely that competent of operators? They sent timed packages through the mail for fucks sake
Digits says they tried soldering the pvc endcaps on

Attached: 1513604476182.png (474x611, 700K)

I wasn't being sarcastic, that's how it looks on my ghost white gf's nipples.

lets compare the shape of the ends

Attached: shapes for retards.png (1063x632, 12K)

cut vs uncut dick picks