TEXAS OFFICIALLY GOES BLUE

The republicans are officially over as a national party. Lost Texas and Florida forever.

twitter.com/TopherSpiro/status/1055432690051231744

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-25 at 10.01.57 PM.png (1014x1076, 909K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dallasnews.com/opinion/editorials/2016/10/10/recommend-november-general-election
dallasnews.com/opinion/editorials/2016/09/07/recommend-hillary-clinton-us-president
youtube.com/watch?v=KaCBYrVsic4
youtube.com/watch?v=85BKDj_1vVU
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2018/senate/tx/texas_senate_cruz_vs_orourke-6310.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-kwPjrTsV4k
youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>we endorse a far leftist candidate

Does anyone even read the Dallas news?

OH MY GOD A NEWSPAPER ENDORSED A DEMOCRAT

I wish my name were as cool as Topher Spiro's

holy shit, it's over.

Attached: nobully.jpg (219x230, 8K)

>(((Topher Spiro))bluecheck)

No name paper, probably recently created for propaganda purposes like Axios

Not going to happen.

Dallas is blue as fuck. Just cucks being cucks.

>some news agency does something stupid to stay relevant
>like it had any bearing on anything

It's like share blue didn't pay attention in 2016, when Trump apparently polled at 2% chance to win.

DEMOGRAPHIC DESTINY
>DEMOGRAPHIC DESTINY
DEMOGRAPHIC DESTINY
>DEMOGRAPHIC DESTINY
DEMOGRAPHIC DESTINY
>DEMOGRAPHIC DESTINY
DEMOGRAPHIC DESTINY
>DEMOGRAPHIC DESTINY
DEMOGRAPHIC DESTINY
>DEMOGRAPHIC DESTINY
DEMOGRAPHIC DESTINY
>DEMOGRAPHIC DESTINY
DEMOGRAPHIC DESTINY
>DEMOGRAPHIC DESTINY
DEMOGRAPHIC DESTINY
>DEMOGRAPHIC DESTINY

Civ Nats BTFO permanently and forever

>A single newspaper endorsement
>Declaring it's over for Republicans

Top kek.

>> (((Spiro)))
Don't vote for Cruz, goy.

Dallas News is gonna regret that.

Didnt they also endorse Hillary?

Attached: BB.jpg (839x641, 56K)

what will happen is 1 of 2 things

1. Republicans go hardline white nationalism (we all know this is highly unlikely)
2. Republicans will adopt Leftist policies including more gibs to appeal to the new brown voter base - thus the entire political spectrum has shifted Left

WAKE ME UP
(cant wake up)

Attached: 1540024055493.jpg (633x758, 67K)

NO and they endorsed hillary also...

Yes

Wasn't Ben Shapiro basically indirectly shilling for Hill right before the day of the election?

>Old media endorses Democrat

Stop the presses!

Not because its an important story but because old media is dying and no one is swallowing their irrelevant bullshit anymore.

Attached: Trump Clinton Defeats Trump.jpg (1000x800, 175K)

I voted for Beto. Hope he wins.

>Ill VOTE LIKE THE MEDIA WANTS ME TO VOTE

T.NPC

You do realise the blue wave is not real right?

Attached: lets do this!.jpg (593x253, 25K)

They endorsed Hillary in 2016....how's that worked out?
dallasnews.com/opinion/editorials/2016/10/10/recommend-november-general-election

enjoy getting raped by migrants

>which leans Jewish

Is the Dallas News even real?

Texas guys, WTF is "the Dallas News?" Some kind of coupon circular?

>Dallas
Well there's your problem

got nobody to blame but your fucking self trumpfaps, who the fuck thought picking someone so polarizing was a good idea.

only real choice and you fags turned your back to him.

Attached: 141006_r25548.jpg (727x1011, 75K)

>the Dallas News which lean right

Total fucking bullshit. All the local affiliates here are leftist mouth pieces like the rest of MSM and always have been. Dallas News has never leaned right. This is a fucking lie

you seem to not be awake? If you listened for the 6 years under obama they ran on replacing the ACA with a program with lower premiums, lower deductibles, etc

They run on the democrats are going to take away your social security and medicare

The party is dead already.

>Dallas News
>Leans right
>Dallas

topkek

Attached: right leaning dallas.png (816x789, 754K)

>leans right
>except when it leans left
dallasnews.com/opinion/editorials/2016/09/07/recommend-hillary-clinton-us-president

Ted Cruz is polling above 50% in every poll. Get rekt, faggot, it's all over but the crying.

Attached: RCP.jpg (875x500, 151K)

Nearly every form of media endorsed Clinton. Nearly every asshole in (((Hollywood))) endorsed Clinton. Nearly every (((world leader))) endorsed Clinton.

>leftist dinosaur rag endorses a leftist
Shocking.

College educated whites went Trump... something the media and shills try to bury.

"Muh suburban retards" is a shill myth. Urban areas went Hillary ONLY due to their black and hispanic populations. The college educated vote demographics Hillary won was ONLY from blacks and hispanics. See pic related.

Hillary also only got 37% of the overall white vote.

37%

We are basically at a point now where it's white people vs everyone else (immigrants, blacks, jews, radicals etc.)

Just look at the demographics vs counties won.

It's time for any of that 37% out there to wake the fuck up as to what is really going on.

Time is short.

DEPORT ***ALL*** ILLEGALS

HAVE WHITE FAMILIES

BUILD THE WALL/SECURE THE BORDER

The country can easily be fixed if we do those 3 things.

Attached: 37 percent.jpg (2024x1154, 662K)

Surely this time it is the end for.drumpf.

What a coincidence.

Attached: 23564235.jpg (1328x762, 328K)

>news firm endorses leftist candidate
big if true

What a coincidence.

youtube.com/watch?v=KaCBYrVsic4

Attached: imm_act.jpg (1514x868, 380K)

they also endorsed Hillary Clinton. who gives a shit?

I don't know why they do this shit do they think it actually fucking matters. Remember when a bunch of """conservative""" papers endorsed hillary over trump?

>Dallas News
>leans right

Attached: 1443902084465.jpg (640x640, 68K)

What a coincidence.

youtube.com/watch?v=85BKDj_1vVU

Attached: replace_plan.jpg (1024x1279, 334K)

>Remember when a bunch of """conservative""" papers endorsed hillary over trump?

Yep, and Dallas News was touted then as one of them too:

>Leans right
>Endorses a Democrat
This just puts the lie to the "moderate conservative" idea.
You're either right-wing, or a liberal that likes tax cuts.

To be fair a big portion of the blue areas in Arizona is because of Natives not Hispanics although sometimes those overlap.

>fake news
Editorial board know one trusts or respects loses even more validity. If that was even possible.

Attached: 6f8371c0cc1dbbb4c0cd913d50f9eac92f9406c35f0a8468151b374a01a213f9.png (657x543, 588K)

"Lean right" a relative term, and the Democrats would consider anyone leaning right for thinking letting kids dress in drag is wrong.

how is this
not frightening to you?

you literally have spics crossing the border and voting for gibs, they breed like rats and the caravan is coming

Except the one you cut off, you total fucking shill

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2018/senate/tx/texas_senate_cruz_vs_orourke-6310.html

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-25 at 10.17.15 PM.png (1354x348, 88K)

Attached: k keep me posted.png (379x427, 370K)

Hah, they will only crash harder

Voted straight R today. Not only that I went through all the positions with no republican running and voted for the libertarian. Then I voted no on all the props that increased government spending.

God I hope this election is like Wendy’s. The salt is going to be delicious

Lmao, news paper in liberal nig Town endorsed democrat.. Sad.

Dont become complacent. Early voting has started, get out and tell everyone you know to go out and vote red down the ticket. youtube.com/watch?v=-kwPjrTsV4k

Attached: 1539918475727.png (400x400, 147K)

Can’t wait to see that sweaty fuck Beto lose. All the libs in Austin are going to mew like kittens swimming in their shitty water.

>which leans right
what is this faggot smoking? Everyone around here knows that's lefty garbage. People only even buy that shit for the coupons.

Dallas Morning News really trying to get as many old people to cancel their paper as possible.

That's the best you got, huh? The oldest listed poll there, from mEmerson, and even then O'Rouke is losing.

Here's a hint for you: If you're trailing in every single independent poll, you're going to lose. If you can't even get a single weird outlier poll to put you ahead by a point, it's fucking over.

Attached: RCP.jpg (875x525, 146K)

Doesn't matter if he loses. They build his profile up enough for him to win in 2020.

Yes. They sell them mostly in packs of 2 or more at gas stations because little old ladies clip the coupons and then throw the rest away.

Beto could have won if he had just accepted that Texans want guns. Shame all that Hollywood money wouldn't let him.

Inadvertantly doing God's work.

He's keeping 2020 open.

If he can't even beat Cruz, how does he expect to have a chance against Trump?

Lol... do any newspapers endorse republicans?

Wait until the actual election before wanking in public.

FUCK I WAS GONNA VOTE CRUZ BUT NOW THAT A NEWSPAPER ENDORSED HIS OPPONENT I'M VOTING DEM

Fuck I was going to vote for Cruz but now that this newspaper endorsed Beto I guess I’m voting for Beto now.

Obama would have a hard shot beating Cruz in Texas. National politics are more favorable to Beto.

>I always ask my newspaper who I should vote for
Said no one ever.

THE MEDIA WANTS DEMOCRATS...
what a joke. you guys realize hispanics are on some deus vult shit right. Good luck being a faggot or muslim when spics take over.

youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU

>Wait until the actual election before wanking in public.
You guys even type your r's as l's?

Texas is still red as fuck you gay nigger

Both will happen actually. Look at the proportion of the white vote that goes to the republicans. Over the past few decades it has shifted dramatically. Eventually we'll get to a point where the republicans literally are the white party, and the democrats are pretty much nothing but a diversity alliance. This is what happens in multinational societies. The republicans will provide gibs, but will try to do so in a way that doesn't explicitly transfer wealth from whites to nonwhites. Hence Trump repealing the individual mandate and the administrations focus on the opioid crisis (which primarily affects middle america)

Attached: 1534221234603.jpg (960x600, 69K)

I voted for Beto hes just so handsome

Seems a lot of doubling down now and days

same

Democrats are as irrelevant as print media I’m afraid.

Found that "Blue Wave" the NPCs keep screeching about. I'm really not too impressed...

Attached: Blue Wave.jpg (573x647, 53K)

>This has nothing to do with Beto having 25 million dollars lying around
This makes the Dems look worse in all honesty
People aren't this stupid.

Attached: 1517968577122.jpg (600x615, 90K)

Ted Cruz is up 7 points. The paper cant change that. There is a hoard of goblins on a march to Texas. Expect that 7 points to be 10+

>dont talk to me or my son ever again

Dahnald, I need a favor.
I need a favor for those delegates I gave you.

Attached: Punished+ted+a+man+denied+his+delegates+_2ec0d598698ee2ebf217f70b8a93ee02[1].jpg (1000x714, 128K)

fags

Attached: oprah_winfrey_-2018.jpg (3844x2394, 932K)

I remember when the New Hampshire paper up here the Union Leader endorsed Gary "What-Is-Aleppo" Johnson over Trump the first time they didn't endorse a Republican... they are totally irrelevant now... The Trump Curse is real and anyone who goes against him will fall to it.

Attached: 784-dark-shadows-.jpg (500x394, 71K)

>There is a hoard of goblins on a march to Texas. Expect that 7 points to be 10+
No. Trump will sign an executive order blocking them. The judge will overturn it. And all people will see is Trump trying to break the law to fight immigrants. That won't play well.

>(((To be fair)))
To be fair, rabbi, the map shows exactly the percent of hispanic population across the country.

>not frightening to you?
It is literally pointing out the jew planned goblin invasion to warn people, and yes they should be frightened if they don't take action to reverse this, and soon.

90% of normies have no idea how bad it is. They need to see it.

This just in- Ben Shapiro claims how Ted Cruz losing is actually Trump and the alt rights fault

I've lived in dallas for 30 years and have never heard of it, if they are referring to the dallas morning news, it is the major news paper of dallas as well as a liberal shill piece.

Onions

You're suffering from extreme delusion, compadre.

no. if he fails at cruz he fails. he's not going to turn a loss into beating trump
>i beat cruz and cruz beat this guy
campaign over

>ben shapiro
>not a leftist kike

fuck. off.

They have always been left wing you retard, I try to avoid reading their articles but they always end up making anything anti-right wing.

>Dallas News just bought out by leftists.