Is Stephen Colbert the greatest comedick genius of our time?

Is Stephen Colbert the greatest comedick genius of our time?

Remember that one joke he made about Trump?
That was hilarious. God I love this man.

Attached: 800px-Stephen_Colbert_December_2017[1].jpg (800x1038, 174K)

BLUMPFFFFFF

>a leaf

Attached: NN0nYwD.png (610x462, 420K)

Sometimes when NPCs watch the Colbert show I’ve noticed them start glitching. I was at my spic girlfriend’s house, this was like 3 years ago because I was still in high school, and btw she was super hot, and almost white, everyone agreed she was fucking so hot. Everyone. But anyway I was at her house for maybe the 3rd time and I saw her brothers on the couch and they were watching the show, and they were laughing, and I swear I saw them glitch. Like her younger first younger brother laughed the exact same way, for the exact same duration almost 4 times in a row. It was weird

Orange

>I was at my spic girlfriend’s house, this was like 3 years ago because I was still in high school, and btw she was super hot, and almost white, everyone agreed she was fucking so hot. Everyone.

You're a fucking degenerate for race mixing with a spic.

Why'd you idiots bump this obvious bait?

Anyway, OP, get raked.

Attached: 1503610902878.png (634x153, 37K)

I can't wait til Trump leaves office, the moment that happens Cobert's career is officially over.

Technically I never race mixed because we never had sex, which sucks because she was a super big slut the first 2 years then stopped being one after that. She fucked like 4 or 5 guys those 2 years, then doesn’t put out after that

Man

He was actually pretty funny on Strangers with Candy, too bad he turned to cheap political humor.

Attached: colbert.jpg (512x288, 155K)

GLGLGLBLFLFJGLJUUUUEEEERRRRRMMMMPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFHHHHHH

Attached: 1512721998493.jpg (1024x682, 50K)

Well, skippy likes him

He went crazy after he sucked weinsteins cock one too many times.

Colbert is like Maddox. He was funny when he was a satirical character. Now he's a garden variety butthurt faggot.

he honestly looks and behaves like a pervert always sniffing stuff, its really weird.

happens to all comedians turned late night hosts

BAD

Look at all that fucking make-up.
What a cock monger.

What's wrong with this faggot's ear?

We just gonna ignore comedick?

The more important question: Is this child molester white?

Attached: IfNezVK.jpg (345x509, 156K)

I just hope he has the dignity to make a serious, non-meta, apology when it's revealed this 'Russia' thing is total bullshit concocted by his Democrat Friends.

He's been the biggest cocksucker shill on that and he needs to be called out on it, and face the music.

He's someone that I would love to laugh at while he sucks his own blood desperately gasping for air through his own neck.

I unironically thought this guy was funny 10 years ago. My how things change...Never saw myself becoming a literal Hitler lover

Not me, he was always being a sarcastic fuckface during his old Comedy Fagcentral show.

What will the media talk about once trump is finally out of the WH in six years

The next Republican that is popular amongst their base

Will mainstream media even exist then?

Yeah I don't think the left has anything to talk about unless trump is around. I used to watch Colbert around 2008, he was really funny then. Politics and sucking up to his left wing superiors made him lose his humor me thinks. He's gotta keep that money train coming in so he sold his soul.

hopefully they all get lined up against a wall and shot on pay-per-view.

>pay-per-view
kike. should be in a public square

as much as it is pleasing to take him down a peg on principle...
he's a talented comedian; why he went full lib-propaganda mode, I don't know.
Performers of the kind are usually pretty eager to please. Maybe he was just living in the industry too long. Maybe he was ((handled)). Maybe a combination. Who knows?; but at this stage he's just another npc voice towing the party-line to collect checks.

>hating capitalism

When they are all being lined up against the wall, who is going to pay for the broadcast you genius fucking goy?

His Catholic mother is disappointed.

Attached: IMG_3310.jpg (4032x3024, 1.77M)

go back to redd1t you kike leaf faggot

Colbert probably rapes children.

Attached: colbert_podesta.jpg (480x360, 21K)

His entire demeanor has changed. I truly think he is possessed.

He doesn’t want to lose his job. Too cushy. Gotta impress the house-wife, ya know?

This is a truly great question. I do not believe so, honestly.

Fellow leafs, you are really fucking things up for us with these incredibly asinine threads