Why doesn't America have Gypsies?

youtube.com/watch?v=SDV8qZRbxhQ

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-25 at 10.37.31 PM.png (1264x860, 1.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/n2yPbLHbu8M
thehuard.com/2017/07/13/supporting-trump-hollywood-made-easy-w-stephanie-costello/
youtube.com/watch?v=5Wh6a1t7ZEE
triblive.com/local/regional/12506883-74/romanian-immigrants-spark-unease-in-california-borough
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They do, they're just called low class white americans if they aren't really Pajeet looking.

The few gypsies here assimilate fast

Speaking to some of my Slavic relatives, gypsies sound similar to the American Negro. Lazy, thieving bastards who live off welfare but create very interesting music

Attached: 1499630800493.jpg (1028x585, 221K)

America has like 2 million gypsies

When you beat a gyppo they come back in greater numbers to try to stomp you, luckily in ameriland we have ar15s with magazines that hold 30 rounds and can be changed in two seconds. As you can guess it stops the problem.

Hard as nails and no nonsense. This is a better fight than you will ever get on PPV.
youtu.be/n2yPbLHbu8M

Nothing left worth stealing

Gypsies seem based and traditional, I kinda wish we had them here.

Attached: 42A0FD48-47FD-414D-A642-F51DCDBDA383.jpg (484x599, 128K)

>Skip to 13:56 if you want to see the punch

We have gypsies in Texas. Not to be trusted. Theyre big in roofing and paving. Largest gypsie settlement in the usa is in suburb north of ft worth called "white settlement", ironically.

Stephanie Costello
> Fashion designer for all of Hollywood
> Beyonce
> kardashians
> snoop dogg
> ect.
> supports Trump
Is a Gypsy
> pic related her on the right she’s kind hot too
thehuard.com/2017/07/13/supporting-trump-hollywood-made-easy-w-stephanie-costello/

Attached: E403A3A0-5903-46DE-B0F3-823E05C82251.jpg (1125x801, 212K)

I hope you fucking die gypsie

You want someone to bother you with cheap offers to do a shitty job on your driveway and when you say no they throw a brick through your window?

> her on the left *
Sorry

We do. I know several Romanians.

If they’re this cute, then I don’t even mind. I’d trade 100 Gypsy qts for even 1 nig/spic.

Attached: EA854918-3663-40BF-97E8-A59BC3046A76.jpg (670x1024, 183K)

Fuckin pikeys!

kek

We do. A lot try to cross the border and get kicked out after claiming refugee status. No lie.

american gyps aint gotta do that shit to make money off retards here lol

pick up furniture on the side of the road, dust it off and sell it to people for 40 to 200 dollars a piece at flea markets. they think they're getting a deal because the fucking thing went down from price tag of 250 to 170, it's fucking amazing

We do. They are always trying to pull asphalt scams with low grade asphalt that wont set. Everyone just tells them to fuck off. Since they look white no one cares if you call them garbage.

Attached: 1491447123372.png (608x295, 23K)

I remember in club one night in town , two gypos walk in and start harassing people ,clearly trying to bait some shilly bastard into a fight , both most of been 5ft 5" and nobody including the bouncers done anything but keep well clear of them. Iv never seen a nightclub empty out so fast, they were after blood that night

That's the saddest story ever. Why wouldn't some people beat their asses?

Lol we do. I am for one 1/4 Romanian gypsy. Grandfather and great grandmother immigrated here in 1911 when my grandfather was 3 yo.

Thankfully G*rmany killed most of them

Attached: Gypsy Girls of Balti 1.jpg (1001x664, 140K)

Why did your grandma immigrate to the US? Did she run out of shit to steal in Europe?

strong private property laws and gun rights
>GTFO my land you niggers, gets shotgun
/thread

Attached: 1538770528272.png (545x592, 124K)

Attached: Roma Girls Humiliation WWII 4.jpg (1003x564, 195K)

They do, they’re called spics

She my great grandmother, and probably. She was real real old when I was young so I never got her story.

youtube.com/watch?v=5Wh6a1t7ZEE
Do you really want this shit?

Attached: P1350241[1].jpg (1000x750, 144K)

>We have gypsies in Texas. Not to be trusted. Theyre big in roofing and paving.

Same here in Northern New England (MA/ NH/ VT/ ME). Same contractor scams, too: roofing and paving.

Yr joking ? First they looked more like pit bulls then men and even if you win, 2days later yr house is on fire , really they have a well earned reputation

What do mean? In Phoenix, we have not only the brown, thieving gypsies, but also Irish travellers. The travellers are absolutely bizarre because 12 year old girls will throw on 10 pounds of makeup, dress like sluts, and wear heavy perfume and the guys will wear copious amounts of cologne and dress in ralph polos.

Irish Travellers are basically Jerseyians but only Celtic instead of some weird goblin admixture.

Dude, this is so true. Btw, Irish gypsies are called tinkers. Fucking insane to see 6 yo girl wearing gobs of makeup wearing halter top and daisy duke cut offs.

i didn't hate them until i became a hotel manager.

Here's a gem from last year. Some gypsies moved to sunny California.
triblive.com/local/regional/12506883-74/romanian-immigrants-spark-unease-in-california-borough
>On Thursday, at a standing-room-only meeting of California council, some accused the newcomers of hazardous driving, shoplifting, defecating in public, accumulating refuse in their yards and slaughtering chickens in view of neighbors.

Fucking disgusting haha

Jewmericans have no experience with gypsies. They can't understand what a plague they are.

By the way, how is the gypsy infestation in Romania? I heard it had gotten pretty bad in the last 10 years or so. Are you guys doing anything to root them out?

You may have heard bad info. Ever since we joined the EU, they've been moving en masse to Italy, Spain, France, and the Nordic countries. Criminality dropped by a huge margin. I used to hear about people getting mugged frequently. I barely hear anything nowadays.

Do Irish travelers have anything t do with Romanians?

Yeah they do. They tried to scam my friend's parents with some driveway paving/sealing deal where you pay up front and they start dumping tar on your driveway and disappear the moment you stop checking up on them. Another variant is where they spray paint your driveway black and tell you its finished and you only find out when it starts flaking off in the rain.

Mexican gypsies?

>create very interesting music
so, nothing like niggers?

>but create very interesting music
>uhh
>bitch on my dick uh
>till it spits then split
You're about a century late on that.

I mean numbers wise. The only info I have is that they are forming gangs to steal in western Europe and then send the money to Romania to live like kings. Is this true?