What's more important, the community or the individual?

What's more important, the community or the individual?

Attached: individual_community.gif (565x162, 18K)

the chirren

What race are they?

Neither can live without the other.

Both

Why not both

no lives matter

beat me to it.

well the wests focus has always been on the individual and look how that turned out. I think the far left and far right are bigger fans of the community.

Won't somebody please think of the children?

Balance.

Sometimes you must sacrifice the rights of the individual for the good of the community, like the Baker Law

>What's more important?
to whom?

is that the one where you sacrifice the racis white right to not bake a cake for the good of the gay community

conforming to a community that has been worked by an outside propagandist to destroy me and my nations way of life would be strange to say the least.

you need a community to protect the individual, an individual to create a health community

It's when you have looney bins involuntarily committed

Necessarily both; our biology demands it.

There's no community without the individual.
You deal with people on a person-to-person basis as a matter of necessary unavoidable fact, and that's a good thing.

*sobs* the individual *blows nose* is the only one who experiences suffers *breaks down*

the community can do without the individual
the individual can never do without the community

Individuals contributing to a community whose labor goes towards the country and not the fucking entire world

oh, we call that 5150

The chirren are indeed what the community should focus on.

Both together. The community is nothing more than a collection of individuals. If the individual is fucked, then the entire community is fucked.

The American left is championing the individual. Trans suicidal blue haired immigrant loving nigger cucks is what we get without the community

uh i think you have that backwards

culture is built meticulously through an accumulated history of individuals working for themselves and over time weeding out the malevolent interactions and forming economies and nations

Attached: 86694824.jpg (224x225, 9K)

A group of selves is different than a group literally hugging each other

This. It’s a collective conscience that evolves through social structures

>individuals
so not an independent individual
so a community

If the community is white, then the community. Especially if the individual is a gay, nonwhite, or other wise useless person.

First you gotta take care of yourself then the closest community wich is your family, then friends, then coworkers or spatial community, if fist cannot be full filled the rest cant be even considered

> Sometimes you must sacrifice the rights of the individual for the good of the community
- Stalin
- Hitler
- Big Brother (1984)
- Just about every primitive tribe, including modern day North American Nig Nogs

yes, but the individual acting as an individual is what makes the community

We are a social species for better or worse.

This is correct. The family is more important that both the individual and the community.

but the individual doesn't act as an individual, they act as a member of the community. a father or mother, a brother or sister, a husband or wife. acting as an individual would be going innawoods withouts any social relationships and being entirely self sufficient. and you'd die and that'd be the end of it.

the family is the cornerstone of the community

well there is the caveat that a family and genetic propagation is within the bounds of individualist desire. just like it is to have a greater community be prosperous so you may enjoy its fruits

The group... does Not suffer! *cries*

Attached: jbp toxic individualism.jpg (600x448, 39K)

>What's more important, the community or the individual?

That's the most retarded question ever.

A community is comprised of individuals.

Individual until every christfag is hung.

but it's not within the bounds of individual capability

Attached: google_tapewormhead.jpg (423x336, 50K)

free deniro for u

Attached: u8iy7t6r.jpg (426x550, 52K)

thats why i said the community is founded after a meticulous process of individualist interactions. the time factor is always underrated. functioning communities are built on trust. 'community minded' individuals thrown together do not automatically make a functioning community

i would say obviously neither do selfish people, but then again good fences make the best neighbors. rules and boundaries are a key part of communities are they not

It is you first, always. Then the non-shitty people in your community, then the rest you either ignore or show them the door.