The packages were sent from a former police department???

Is this true?

Attached: IMG_20181026_010327.jpg (1275x797, 179K)

Can anyone confirm this to be true?

bump

Attached: happening.jpg (500x785, 113K)

Are you retarded?

jewish internet defense force spam thread #1029
nothing was sent, all were hand delivered by jews which is why there is no evidence showing who dropped off the packages

Attached: truth be told.jpg (767x567, 108K)

WTF I just looked it up and the first thing it says is that it's in

BROWARD COUNTY

Parkland is also in Broward Country

Someone took their employee handbook and prepared a package to look just like the package the handbook says to avoid.

Clearly Republican this has trump voter written all over not shocked desu though right wingers do stuff like this off ten

You connecting the dots yet user?

oh fug

Where is Zachary Cruz?

>You connecting the dots yet user?
The other angle was that they are 100% inert, and known to be inert, but because of laws, this gives the feds the right to search the return address. This could be the basis of a warrant just because of this. Imagine that. You don't need much else for evidence. You could search Debbie Noodle's offices and homes, and anyone at the address of they were sent from.

>We are here to search your house Debbie
BBbbbut do you have a warrant
>Yes maam we do.

It used to be the police department years ago. It’s mostly just a corporate park now. Broward County is full of news though and lotsa connections to lotsa happenings.
t.former sunrise resident
welleby lakes to be exact

Nothing is true

They are just clocks

Attached: muslim-clock_650x400_41470680529.jpg (650x400, 19K)

So basically, it was sent in the past to the future? From a police? Wtf

>Devices are covered in fake ISIS/Git 'er Done stickers, which would never be seen unless the devices were designed to be photographed rather than to explode.
>Used clock/timer on a mail bomb rather than rigging it to explode on opening (impractical).
>Clock used has no alarm/timer mechanism, thus no electronic trigger to cause detonation.
>Bomb looks cartoonish and non-functional; built incorrectly (made for optics, not for exploding).
>None of the bombs actually exploded; all appear to be dummies.
>Postage would be insufficient to send package by mail.
>Postage not cancelled (not actually placed in the mail).
>"Postage due" notice is just a sticky note, not official USPS document
>How did a person send numerous packages to various targets around the country without using a parcel company?
>Story changed from being delivered "via mail" to "via courier" for some packages.
>Why would a person (insufficiently) stamp an envelope if you're just going to use a courier service?
>No CCTV or security cam footage of any of the deliveries of the packages has been released (so far).
>Who decided that the first thing they should do with a suspicious package was to open it?
>Who decided that, upon discovering what appeared to be a bomb, they'd pose it (and the envelope) and photograph it instead of running away from it and calling the bomb squad?
>What right-winger would build fake/real bombs two weeks before a close election and mail them to top Democrats, knowing the action would only help Democrats?
>Democrats have repeatedly engaged in false flags during the Trump era. Virtually every "attack"/"hate crime" has been a hoax. This fits their MO.
>Unknown who sent them or why, but the media is pushing the narrative that it's a Trump supporter and Trump is to blame.

to add to this, I used to go to little rascals academy for after school care and the police department was literally right over the playground wall at Oakland Park Blvd and Nob Hill Road

We all already knew parkland hoax was in DWS district, tryn keep up

These packages were never sent anywhere.

This may come as a surprise to you, but when putting a return address on an envelope you can put whatever address you want before sending it.

Sheriff Israel playing jokes on his rivals, the PD.
He is so funny.

Holy shit!!! If this all does come together like you are suggesting...HOLY SHIT!!!!
>Florida Parkland shooting
>Awan
>Debbie Wasserman Schultz
>Clinton Emails
>Brennan leaking Dossier
>Coup
WTF IS MUELLER DOING RIGHT NOW??

Former Trump voter here, in all honesty, we can’t let him get hold of the nuclear codes

recycling copypasta this old and using a memeflag is simply pathetic. Get a life, kike.

worse, another timeline

Attached: Screenshot at 2018-10-26 01-40-52.png (523x470, 142K)

This thread is disinfo

Attached: klUh2M.gif (320x180, 1.3M)

Post tits and prove its disinfo

If you think the return address is where they sent it from you're legitimately retarded

So what you are saying is by putting a persons address on the envelope law enforcement or government could bypass any legal obligations to obtain search warrants.

Attached: Screenshot at 2018-10-26 01-48-56.png (527x342, 171K)

This is insanely beautiful.

Attached: buck.jpg (224x300, 13K)

Is this thread ironic or is Jow Forums actually filled with braindead cromagnons?

What is actually odd is that wasserman schultz's county is miami. Unless she lives there I wonder if the person just assumed shed be there or if it means something more?

I know what these fake "mail bombs" or clocks are. They are a massive troll on everyone.

I'm gonna go ahead and check that.

Attached: 1517501950219.jpg (625x564, 63K)

I don't think that's legal, user.

Wait, what law is this? I'm not familiar with this being possible.

Attached: SuspiciousMailOrPackages.jpg (671x1024, 138K)

If you use mailbox on the street, no one will know, but still brings up the question of why they didn't bother scanning for fingerprints or why they didn't question the courier. Maybe they're doing it right now, but fuck, this shit should be closed within a day considering all the fucking pieces.
And then there's just the fact that the stamps aren't cancelled and there's no post mark, are they really going to be shocked that people already think it's a false flag?

Lmao

If it contains Drugs or Explosives.
Fake drugs can get you arrested.
A Death threat can get you arrested.
An IED even a fake one is considered a real threat.

KEK

>Wait, what law is this? I'm not familiar with this being possible.
I am sure it falls under the patriot act. Do they have the right to PROVE that the bomb was not sent from that address?

What are returns on all the packages?

>"""SENT"""

dude.
c'mon.

why do people honestly thiink the packages where sent via carrier, the stamps not even posted with any form of delivery date/info.

We never saw the Soros Package.

>dont taste your package
Fuck you feds, imma do what I want

Attached: 824.jpg (403x433, 24K)

I have an interesting theory about this.

WHAT IF...
The pipe bombs were a bi partisan way to remove public figures from the lime light that are about about to be arrested, discretely. Now, with the fake pipe bombs the folks about to be either arrested - gain sympathy. So what if this is just letting us know who is about to be arrested?
To me, this makes more sense because why would Bob Dinero be on the list? He's the only non politicial figure. Doesn't make any sense - no one even pays attention to him.

Attached: IMG_3296.jpg (720x537, 33K)

You must be very flexible.

It's one way people actually commit mail fraud. Want to sent a package? Make the return address where you want to send it to, then don't provide sufficient postage. The package will be returned to "sender".

It's the Left trying to make it look like some sperg from here is trying to eliminate everyone that has said bad things about Trump. That's why none of these things are real, they don't really want to kill themselves. Probably some more disgruntled faggots in the FBI.

People who think the return address is the sender are beyond retarded.
Packages hand delivered in FL, NY, DE, CA, DC

You're going against the official narrative by the msm then. Officially they all came from one location.

>Is this thread ironic or is Jow Forums actually filled with braindead cromagnons?

pro maga anons
get it right

>Packages hand delivered in FL, NY, DE, CA, DC
how does one do that all on the same say?

Im still convinced the person who made these is a mad Bernie Bro. Who ran the DNC and fucked Bernie out of a nomination? Debbie W.S. Who stole the nomination? Killary. Brennan and the rest were all accomplises. This person is most likely a madass bernie bro who probably voted for Trump and is still mad abouit everything. Or its one big giant riddle that they want us to solve.

This was obviously a threat from the heads of the PIZZA PARTY groups, think, hillary is blowing their entire fucking thing with an election. Now the big guys are showing that they can get to SOROS, HILLARY, OBAMA, and other people who just fucked (((thier))) whole plan up. Be worried.

ding ding ding. it will come out that it was a bernie fag all along, he tried to perform opsec by using that redneck comedian's sticker.

all the bernie loyalists are where the true crazy extremists are. that old guy who tried to kill people at that softball game was a bernie bro too.

the key to solving the deniro mystery is for someone to comb through statements that deniro made recently since the election and now and see what he could of said to burn hatred in the mind of this berni freak. otherwise its just like the sticker, an effort to obscure and throw off investigations

it had to have been more than one person delivering them because the NY, CA and FL ones all popped up in one day without going through the mail. that means at LEAST 3 people were in on this, for reasons unknown

I'm not sure we've seen photos of them all, but copycats could spawn separately

That is the building where DWS has her local office dumbass

Fake mail containing fake bomb contains fuck the police message. I blame antifa

Accomplices.

Well if debbie wasserfacejew didnt send them then they probably werent sent from the cop shop either you retards .

It's in North Miami Beach, Sunrise. I have been arrested there before. They have a lot of hotels and the police dept and the city hall are in the same building.

I had rented 3 rooms for a big reunion party. 1 room to party 2 for people to sleep. We had the tub filled with ice and beer. We smoked so much it came out into the halls and people started calling cops. The sunrise swat raided us in the room, dogs and all. They gave us all tickets in the end for the weed. The next night we got arrested at the beach by the same fucking cops, fuckers. Miami is crazy but a good time.

How did they all arrive on the same day?

It takes to 2 days to MD and 3 to NY

Attached: 43FB533C-1BB2-41CB-BB1E-AE6E6B7C4A9D.jpg (1536x1844, 796K)

this playing out like that....too good to be true.

Orange Man Bad
Daily reminder Hillary won the popular vote
SmugBetaBoymeme.jpg

it wasnt even sent, look at the stamps you nigger

Attached: bombnpc.jpg (634x452, 70K)

This was 3 people (or more) packages didn't go anywhere except 25-50 miles of target. Post office saw one of them and that one came from FL. One guy does CA, One FL, One NY, PA. One guy puts glass in one, oops, another guy uses the clocks, other guy grabs flour off his kitchen counter. Like that.

I love this thread.

I love this one too
I am going to bed, but both of these threads are very intriguing. I think you should merge together to figure out the answers. I would love to help more, but I have been at this for a few hours...posting photos of pipes and comparing to stamp sizes etc. Watch out for jews and glow in in the dark cia niggers. They will derail you.

I meant to post this

All the envelopes we have seen are the same

This was my first thought but corier job makes me think

Attached: MakesGrugThink.jpg (235x215, 9K)

Forgive my ignorance, but how would the Florida Parkland shooting be connected?

Kill yourself, neoliberal.