NEW EPISODE: The Midterm Bomber

>SSA Hotchner: Spencer, what do you got?
Reid: This page on Jow Forums has it all laid out. They're saying the bombs are fake and what's happening is a leftist plot to desperately salvage votes for the upcoming midterm elections by replacing coverage of the migrant caravan with something that makes the Democrats appear victimized and sympathetic.
>Rossi: They're right about the devices, I worked with explosives in the Marines and these look competely amateurish and cartoonishly fake.
JJ: Why would the unsub waste time mailing fake bombs?
>Prentiss: Maybe as a scare tactic?
Morgan: Sick bastard probably gets a rush from intimidating his victims. My guess is he's impotent and needs the sense of control to get his jollies off. Bet he's getting a kick from all the media attention.
>Reid: The post here is suggesting the unsub is likely a "burnt out Bernie Bro" *perplexed look*
Rossi: Registered Democrat voters who felt betrayed by the DNC for rigging the presidential primaries against Bernie Sanders.
>Prentiss: They may be on to something. The return address to each of the packages was to the former chairwoman of the DNC.
Morgan calls Garcia: Baby girl, cross reference former male staffers of Debbie Wasserman Schultz who were working on the Sanders campaign before his elimination and rule out the ones who stuck around to help former Secretary Clinton.
>Garcia: Okay, I've got it narrowed down to ten men, one staffer died in a botched robbery, another from an apparent suicide involving two gunshot wounds to the back of the head, and two have been out of the country, which leaves only six left...hold on here, one of them appears to be a disgruntled employee named Samuel Hyde who posted five days ago on Facebook, "Something has to be done, we can't let these incompetent F-words screw us out of another election!"
Morgan: Sam Hyde, I should have known, that wacko can't keep getting away with this. Thanks, sexy mama.

Attached: Behavioral Analysis Unit.jpg (1600x1200, 242K)

>Hotchner: Nice work, JJ put together a brief for Director Wray. The President has been breathing down his neck for an update. Reid stay here and relay any further weaponized autism from Jow Forums. You should feel right at home with those characters. The rest of us, let's make our way to Hyde's last known address. I'll let the tactical team know we're dealing with somebody considered extremely armed and dangerous.

Attached: happening.jpg (500x785, 113K)

Thanks for posting your obscure fanfic, faggot. This is definitely the place for it.

8/10

Postage due

You can tell if dem Dems sent it. Get forensics to check for bits of poo stuck to them from where that couldn’t resist sitting on them.

Attached: 3E4DC898-DD09-480F-B18D-5F10E9F3FCF4.jpg (460x301, 25K)

>that
*they
How annoying

Attached: Happening.gif (422x234, 2.88M)

Based and redpilled

I'm hoping people who don't watch the show appreciate my effort

Thanks!

IT'S A FALSE FLAG

>Devices are covered in fake ISIS/Git 'er Done stickers, which would never be seen unless the devices were designed to be photographed rather than to explode.
>Used clock/timer on a mail bomb rather than rigging it to explode on opening (impractical).
>Clock used has no alarm/timer mechanism, thus no electronic trigger to cause detonation.
>Bomb looks cartoonish and non-functional; built incorrectly (made for optics, not for exploding).
>None of the bombs actually exploded; all appear to be dummies.
>Postage would be insufficient to send package by mail.
>Postage not cancelled (not actually placed in the mail).
>"Postage due" notice is just a sticky note, not official USPS document
>How did a person send numerous packages to various targets around the country without using a parcel company?
>Story changed from being delivered "via mail" to "via courier" for some packages.
>Why would a person (insufficiently) stamp an envelope if you're just going to use a courier service?
>No CCTV or security cam footage of any of the deliveries of the packages has been released (so far).
>Who decided that the first thing they should do with a suspicious package was to open it?
>Who decided that, upon discovering what appeared to be a bomb, they'd pose it (and the envelope) and photograph it instead of running away from it and calling the bomb squad?
>What right-winger would build fake/real bombs two weeks before a close election and mail them to top Democrats, knowing the action would only help Democrats?
>Democrats have repeatedly engaged in false flags during the Trump era. Virtually every "attack"/"hate crime" has been a hoax. This fits their MO.
>Unknown who sent them or why, but the media is pushing the narrative that it's a Trump supporter and Trump is to blame.

Attached: Swagger.gif (202x360, 2.2M)

Lot of good points, but the fact the bombs were inert props doesn't rule out a rightwing lunatic just trying to scare some Dems. All the other stuff are good points and hopefully the Feds will figure it out. If they haven't already disappeared him, I'm curious what thr Dems will say if it really ends up being a Bernie supporter false flagger.

Attached: Podcorn.gif (652x562, 626K)

Attached: grateful.jpg (922x879, 319K)

nice job

> left: flogged by whitey
> right: groveling at whitey’s feet
you just can’t win

He kinda has a point. /tv/ might be more receptive but as it is I don't think a lot of people watch this show on here to get the references.

Meh, I had fun writing it and if I got one other person to chuckle I'm happy

Attached: My favorite.jpg (618x348, 48K)

It's funny if you know who's who.

This show veers into lefty trash territory but there really isn’t a more comfy show on cable and it kicks the shit out of Goy and Order.