Gaffers Tape on Device

Is that gaf tape on the end of this thing?
>Gaf tape is used extensively in the entertainment industry

Attached: 46546546546.jpg (389x436, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

uline.ca/Product/Detail/S-11640BR/Gaffers-Tape/Gaffers-Tape-1-x-60-yds-Brown?pricode=YF914&gadtype=pla&id=S-11640BR&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIma-n866j3gIVE9RkCh1qdQ6-EAQYCCABEgIy1_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This shit: uline.ca/Product/Detail/S-11640BR/Gaffers-Tape/Gaffers-Tape-1-x-60-yds-Brown?pricode=YF914&gadtype=pla&id=S-11640BR&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIma-n866j3gIVE9RkCh1qdQ6-EAQYCCABEgIy1_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

I also use it a lot in the construction industry.
I would guess many many industries use it.

I highly doubt the larpers would buy 665 tape, they couldn't afford it.

bump!

Attached: happening.jpg (500x785, 113K)

looks like regular old electrical tape

Not the black stuff, but the brown stuff wrapped around the ends

I'd agree the black looks like electrical

Also I think the wires are electrical wires.
It must be an electrician or something like that.

Hmm...
Why was Di Nero included?

Ya looks to be about 14 AWG to me. On the other pic I don't see any writing on them, so assuming it's automotive stranded 14 AWG

nah dude that's e-tape

don't knock on gaffer's; that shit's the bomb

>the wires are electrical wires

Attached: 1524478091452.png (229x220, 3K)

Electrical tape is typically 3/4" wide. Looking at this pic, I don't see any seams where there should be seams

Attached: 89871312.jpg (954x563, 101K)

the fuck are you talking about? you wrap it around itself as depicted in pic related if you want to actually insulate anything, typically stretching it good in the process.

same with gaf tape, if you've ever used it

Attached: 8987131254.jpg (954x563, 106K)

That's not gaffer's tape. I'll tell you that much. It seems inconsistent with being this much of a pipe bomb expert to wrap e-tape that tightly, so it could be some specialty tape. It's definitely not shrink wrap, but it could be some kind of extra-wide e-tape (not hard to get various sizes and colors) and put on by somebody who's too used to his job to make a fake pipe bomb not look like it was done by some deep state crew using pleb materials.

Stuff on the ends seems different from pic above. I can't explain it

Attached: 546441212.jpg (1920x1080, 205K)

Yeah, I don't know. That's not gaffer's tape either because it only gets to look something like that after you've been beating it up for a few years.

As for the wiring, nobody in his right mind would cut solid copper house wiring out of, I don't even know. Did you buy 100' of it from Home Depot when you only needed a few inches? You ripped it out of the wall just now? And it's fucking gay and it sucks for such an application because it's hella stiff and you need to go out of your way to ensure a good contact. You'd just use lamp cord or whatever. It's not like you need an NEC rating of 15A or 20A for a long run of it just to set off a bomb.

I mean, come fucking on. If you're such a super hacker you're going to send a bunch of mail bombs to high profile democrats, including THE FORMER FUCKING FIRST LADY, you would at least bother to use some appropriate wire, spell you fucking labels correctly, get it through the post office with a normal shipping label, and have it OH I DON'T KNOW LIKE EXPLODE MAYBE instead of a dozen duds. Are you so far off your meds you didn't even test one of them first?

What the actual fuck are these people thinking.

My thought was this is a false flag too. Right-wingers are good at what they do

OH AND LET'S BE SURE TO PUT A BIG FUCKING CLOCK ON IT FOR THE PICTURE SHOT

BECAUSE WE KNEW EXACTLY HOW LONG IT WOULD BE UNTIL GEORGE SOROS WENT DOWN TO HIS MAILBOX TO CHECK THE MAIL AND THEN WE'D GET HIM FOR SURE! AND WE TOTALLY WOULD USE SOME $5 PIECE OF SHIT FROM THE WAL MART AND NOT EVEN A RASPBERRY PI OR A FUCKING WRIST WATCH HIDDEN UNDER THE TAPE

Lord knows it's not a bomb unless you can watch the clock count down. WHICH WIRE DO I SNIP?

Must have been a fan of Taxi Driver.

And beyond that, let's say for sake of argument you got a pipe bomb in the mail and you opened the package and you saw it was a pipe bomb. Would you

A. place it on the table and take a documentary picture and then wait
B. immediately throw it as far away as possible

Checkmate, atheists.

These aren’t bombs.

They are artist renderings of what they think a bomb should look like.

It looks like pvc. Which is a dumb bomb material. The end caps look defaced with heat or rubbing on concrete. They probably had a numeric nomenclature printed on them and they thought it might be traced to where they purchased it.

The get er done sticker looks taped on with clear scotch tape. So they knew it would never blow up and wanted people to see it and think some redneck sent it.

The fact they didn’t use the electrical tape at that point shows they suddenly realized they needed to go over the top to blame the right and needed that little extra touch

ya but look at the canister of clorox on the table
that tells you its real nigga hours
because everybody knows about having canister of clorox on the table (totally a coincindence) and you'd normally set your mail bomb out on the laundry table to take a picture of it to post on facejew, becuase the basement is where it's safe to make a mess

oh btw protip: open your mail in the laundry room; it's the best place!

how you know this is fake?
>none of them got blowed up

I would have been willing to entertain the possibility that it was a right winger if the bombs were just duds but these aren't even capable of going boom. That clock doesn't even have an alarm/timer mechanism that could be used to trigger a detonator.