14 kindergarteners stabbed in china

Watch this video before you go to bed.

twitter.com/GregWSong/status/1055684546199470080

Attached: china.jpg (269x313, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GregWSong/status/1055703713241858048
vtt.tumblr.com/tumblr_p4qd5ialQe1v426ag.mp4
twitter.com/jnessy_/status/1052039209211461632
medium.com/shanghai-living/4-31-why-people-would-usually-not-help-you-in-an-accident-in-china-c50972e28a82
liveleak.com/view?i=1b6_1514285832
twitter.com/AnonBabble

based and redpilled

looks fake.
Kids bleeding out, nobody compressing the wounds.

Same kid in red jacket can be seen here.

twitter.com/GregWSong/status/1055703713241858048

Finally going be able to sleep in peace thanks op.

Attached: 1037194710471.jpg (474x474, 24K)

This is too much you didnt have to user.

Attached: 299.jpg (680x489, 32K)

That's what China gets for not banning assault knives

Why don't cops shoot these people in sight?
Literally almost cried.

nice

Attached: 280844cb.jpg (240x240, 6K)

Looks like a drill.

if they didnt get stabbed then they would just get hit by a car in a few years.

>chinese
>competent
Pick one. Unless it’s blamed on the Uyghurs, then it is for sure a false flag. Otherwise it’s just another day in the waste heap that is china

Attached: 5958C9B0-82E6-4304-9495-560A94F9DD71.jpg (900x608, 221K)

this is china.
Not the brightess and finest.The only reason they have a presence in the world is becuase theres a billion of 'em.

What's up with the bikes?

Does that first kid's shirt say "get fucked" on it? lol China.

>that kid calmly walking around with his face hanging off
fucking china

Attached: chopped chinee.webm (480x480, 2.19M)

why does his shirt say FUCK

>twitter.com/GregWSong/status/1055703713241858048

Attached: 1501809749940.gif (160x270, 864K)

Lel he just casually walks behind him/her and proceeds to hack him/her.

Attached: images (9).jpg (226x223, 8K)

that boys entire left cheek is hanging off.

Damn of course no one is grabbing the kid with a third of his face hanging off they'll let nature take it's course

Chinese aren’t human

Why are chinks so subhuman? Fucking insectoids hollow of any empathy for life.

>>not renaming filename to niggerheaven.
you had one job

My first thought, but you'd be surprised how stupid most people are about basic emergency care. Even Americans are fucking retarded about it.

Fpbp

I aint clicking ANY of that shit.

Nothing in the universe is infinite. Even souls are finite. There’s only so much soul to be divided among mankind. China has so many """people""" that there aren’t enough souls for everyone. In fact, the vast majority of Chinese don’t have a soul at all. That is why the Chinese are so susceptible to sudden deaths and mass genocides by famine, disease, disaster, and enslavement. They’re literally a counterfeit people whose lives have no value. They’re the fake watches and illegal DVDs of the human race. They’re not even eligible for heaven or hell or reincarnation.

vtt.tumblr.com/tumblr_p4qd5ialQe1v426ag.mp4

twitter.com/jnessy_/status/1052039209211461632

Attached: 1521483431273.png (800x1672, 209K)

>lady does something crazy
>government spreads rumor of anti-government sentiment to smear the concept of dissent by association
It's reflexive for them.

The Chinese have given up their humanity. They need to be purged

lmao same - ive seen so much gore but this one makes me hesitate

ill probably accidentally click it later anyway as it gets spammed

Ho Lee Fuk

but they didn't die so its okay, now post the organ harvester one where they catch the predators and find the frozen children.

>when u pull the cleaver back and the head kinda comes with it
Goddamn. 10/10

>Some reports say the woman had a grievance against the government

Yea let's kill the kids, that'll teach the government.

Even though I hate chinks. I feel bad for kids, any kids. Even chink kids.
They have no idea what’s happening. They are so innocent they literally can’t comprehend the evil that happened to them.

Jeez. I can't tell if the kid in the red jacket had his whole left cheek cut off or if that's his jacket? At first I was sure it was his jacket but now I'm not so sure.

>hacks with his smaller cleaver for a while
>doesn't get the job done
>picks the bigger cleaver

fuck chinks are methodical in an autistic kind of way

Chinks really love to stab kids. Is there some backstory for this kind of behavior other than them being chinks. I know what they are but I also want to know what makes them tick so we can kill 'em.

Attached: Starship-Troopers-Reboot.jpg (685x385, 113K)

Gun bans do work. Someone could have gotten hurt if the suspect had a gun.

damn that's fucked up :(

i hope they will be ok

So that what it was. First I thought it was bloody bandage or paper hanging.

Attached: 1406410796690.jpg (704x396, 29K)

Imagine being one of those kids and having some maniac come out from nowhere and slice your cheek off. Goddamn, that’s fucked up.

Damn, Chinks really do copy everything.

Attached: original.jpg (500x367, 28K)

Great Job Allies, Japan was rekting these faggots until you came along the way.

Attached: Chinese kid gets run over no one gives a shit.webm (320x240, 1.47M)

Based and kekpilled

Wait is that guys entire cheek gone? Holy shit

Attached: 1_PAY-AsiaWire-NurserySlasher-062.jpg (615x923, 77K)

Attached: 0_PAY-AsiaWire-NurserySlasher-05.jpg (615x923, 60K)

It doesn't matter that you can single out acts of exceptional barbarism from time to time. The fact remains that in terms of petty crime, violent crime and murder China is as peaceful as Western countries (more peaceful even than the ones that have been enriched by diversity).

Attached: BrazilvsChina.jpg (1424x4392, 1.72M)

Context kiwi?

Damn, those lil' niggas are tough. Half his face is falling off and he isn't crying or shouting in pain. Most kids his age cry from minor things like a scraped knee.

Is it shock that causes him to be at ease?

China has horrendous laws when it comes to caring to victims. If you make that mistake, you become financially responsible for them, so I’ve heard.
It doesn’t help that they’re all insects anyways, it takes them at least a generation is a westernized country to realize human value because they’re so use to acting like actual NPC’s.

His parents are not there so he has no reason to beg attention.

Bitch all but cut that poor kid's cheek off.

I want to believe, but wasn't pic related pretty thoroughly debunked a while back?

Not really. Much has been made of Nanjing as the epicenter of Japanese cruelty and murderousness, and indeed it was a lousy place to be and there were atrocities. But it's interesting that Nanjing still had a lower per capital civilian death toll than Okinawa.

Fuck everything about this.

Attached: c'mon it'll be fun.jpg (600x308, 47K)

Good thing kids are able to get over dramatic events better than adults

Its tame as fuck dude. Camera quality is shit and all you see is some little kids standing around in formation calmly with bright red spots on them. On kid has his cheek hang off though, but its not clear.

This is wong on so many levels.

I hate chinks but fuck, poor little gooks

Story? Never heard of this.

HENNNRYY!

Who the fuck does something like this?

The country is like 10 times bigger than the US and this would be a fairly low body count for a US mass shooting.

No, this is China.
I'd scream "fake" if there were dozens of people trying to save the children.
But this checks out, 100% real.

Any info on this?
Source?

I think at some point I stopped believing the Chinese media entirely. Just about everything that comes out of a communist official's mouth is a lie.
It seems like such a PRC thing to do to orchestrate a particularly heinous crime, such as going around stabbing schoolchildren, then give the supposed perpetrator the bullshit motive of "they had a grievance with the government", and finally make it seem as though subsequent attacks of the same nature were unrelated copycats.

same

It's still happening as of now but plenty of criminal chinks going around kidnapping children and locking them in freezers so they die and then ship their frozen bodies to be sold/harvested. The family or towns people of the children found the criminals and bet the shit out of them and uncovered their frozen bodies in a crate. It's on liveleak i think, really unnerving and depressing.

kys

chinese companies tried that bikeshare shit
it didnt work out so well

Attached: main_1500.jpg (1500x853, 984K)

F

Attached: 1490147543968.jpg (574x863, 73K)

Fucking insects

this is actually the clip I hate the most of all the gore I've ever seen. It reminds me of my siblings growing up. Of all the shit I've seen, this is the one I always quote to myself of the worst. I'm not some redditor, I've spent my time searching for bad shit. It's always this one that fucks me up. This chinese stabbing is along the same line, but fuck this webm in particular. This is the stuff that keeps me up at night at prevents my innate trust for others. Thanks for sharing. It can't be ignored

Attached: certificate-1.png (940x788, 640K)

Bikeshare bikes are cheap shit that break quickly. Cheaper to dump than repair

>Chinese
>others

Attached: 1474523703301.jpg (625x405, 85K)

Look at what the Orange man did.

Attached: 1466493581328.jpg (548x1012, 154K)

I don't understand why no one stopped. If I can see a stupid cat running across my street and slamming my breaks like I'm about to fall off a cliff, I know they can see this little one. I don't understand.

I like how for suburbs for China you had to zoom way out, and it's still probably not even China.

Those suburbs look more disgusting, sprawled, and poorly zoned/mapped than ours. You're supposed to learn from murica's failure, China. Our suburb culture is shit.

Completely incorrect. You find suburbs like this in Shanghai and Beijing and other high-tier cities. Unlike the USA, however, they are generally reserved for the upper class. I will point out, however, that within the Millennial generation there are significantly higher rates of home ownership amongst the Chinese than amongst the Americans.
It's either that or living in high-rise blocks. That's the difference between the US and China: countries with roughly the same area, but one has a population almost 4 times greater, and massive parts of the country are uninhabitable (Taklamakan desert, Gobi desert, upper Tibetan plateau), so population density in the East is very high.

Could be any Chinese restaurant. No wonder they hate Chinese immigrants.

This makes me wonder if children are real people yet, or if Chinese are all NPCs

Because social status is the most important thing in their lives devoided of humanity, therefore work is sacred because you derive your social status from it, it's more important than a child's life.
This is how you stop being human, this is why this world disgusts me

You clearly didn't read much about this topic.
medium.com/shanghai-living/4-31-why-people-would-usually-not-help-you-in-an-accident-in-china-c50972e28a82

Really high IQ I see.

Attached: 1539124579572.jpg (640x640, 75K)

>sponsored by varusteleka

i think it says Get Fucked, lol

“no one would, in good conscience, help someone unless they felt guilty”

Attached: images.jpg (239x210, 5K)

brazil being shit doesnt make mainland china a nice place

Chinese medicine

BHAHAHAHA
Retard

frozen children in box

liveleak.com/view?i=1b6_1514285832

This fellow has the best answer.

The Investigation shows the suspect as suffering from Tiny asian penis Syndrome and Tiny asian penis Shame TapS1 and TapS2

i kill at least 14 locusts a day where's my twitter thread

Attached: choyourselfmydude.gif (95x99, 247K)

BAD! ORANGE MAN BAD!

Attached: 1539558021392.jpg (592x397, 13K)

The government has always encouraged and passed new laws to protect Samaritans, but the people are still adverse to touch or help any one wounded because the family will claim you further injured them and sue for compensation. That is why you see kids hit by cars and then ran over by 4 more cars as people walk buy

That and ever one is suffering from the shame of a tiny penis or the shame of being touched by a tiny penis

did they ever have one to begin with?

Okay, what the fuck is wrong with Chinese people? Can you explain this shit to me, Jow Forums?

Now she will never get to Mary a white American chad she will have to settle for a Poltard

they have no access to guns so no chance for American style school shootings. Also when they have mega grievances against the state and no hope of redress, they tend to go for the soft spot: kids. Remember this is 1-child policy land and kids are muh precious.

This is what human nature looks like. Take a good look anons because regardless of what you believe, you are mentally capable of doing the same thing.

Attached: IMG_1121.jpg (1280x720, 46K)