Is there anyone worse at banter than the pajeets? They can never take a joke and just get super defensive and agressive

Is there anyone worse at banter than the pajeets? They can never take a joke and just get super defensive and agressive.
Usual bants with an indian:
>oi Patel why do you shit in the streets lol
>FUCK YOU I FUCK YOUR SISTER

Attached: Screenshot_184.png (582x575, 468K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3RqsUD6fyGk
youtu.be/G30h7koGSXk
youtube.com/watch?v=INNC8111kgI
youtu.be/V4akMaeZ0-k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Banter is literally just shitposting. You are no better than a streetshitter, because both of you are filling up this board with shit. Stop.

And I fucked up your prospects of getting a job, guess who won?

you aight dot head

Attached: mnmmM.png (1000x1000, 91K)

Case in point

Attached: please.png (434x341, 34K)

Utter Poodesh

Attached: 1539458573816.jpg (600x797, 220K)

>Is there anyone worse at banter than the pajeets?
Kikes. Anyone notice JIDF has suddenly stopped using meme flags and are now showing their geo flags and are trying to engage with the board? Israeli flags are up over 500% in the past month.

Also notice the increase in all the "not all jews", "X jews are different from Y jews", "Israel is your friend" etc. posts and how they're now trying to "banter" and be accepted?

What's going on? Why the change in tactics all of a sudden? Are they freaked out about the rise of JQ awareness among normies? Just tired of getting BTFO with their old methods? Something else?

Attached: JIDF paying shills.jpg (594x870, 128K)

>wivpie

has there ever been a more appropiate id?

This will only get funnier as the years go by because apparently Indians are joining the internet en masse so before we all die from brown people overpopulating the Earth we can laugh at them not understanding banter as they learn the internet

Attached: 1539674001962.png (1132x1000, 248K)

youtube.com/watch?v=3RqsUD6fyGk

What will actually happen is that while they will adopt many of our memes, there will be so many of them that they will become the biggest shapers of Jow Forums discourse, sort of how Amerimutts are now

But the effects on Jow Forums will be even more profound.

Lol that didn't take long to prove

youtu.be/G30h7koGSXk

Checked. Jow Forums —> /poo/

America cant take bants

Attached: 1539736354772.png (701x1500, 205K)

Listen to the tone of this guys voice. This is Britain. This is how Britain talks. Its like hes talking to a retarded puppy. This is how the BBC talks to us.

This is how they are making us all children

Shut up basterd bich I fuck ur sister

bithc i fuck youre lasagna youre mom is whore i spit in her vegana

Attached: 1540381655848.jpg (556x800, 166K)

Croatians.

Zero sense of humour. Zero self awareness. Testy to the point of explosiveness. Super defensive and to cap it all off will be your enemy for life over the most minor inconvenience (and will probably tattle about you to all their family)

>And I fucked up your prospects of getting a job, guess who won?
Jesus, pajeet much?

MOTHER BITCH WE ARE SUPEROWER BY 2030! I FUCK YOUR MOTHER!!!! INDIA IS FUCKING SUPERPOWER!!? HOW CAN SHE SLAP!?

>HOW CAN SHE SLAP!?
wut?

>pajeet much?
Using a noun as a verb, learn English nigger.

>literal third-worlder telling a native how to speak his own language
>proceeds to post a sentence fragment

Attached: 1540007075525.png (229x345, 137K)

>ctrl + v pajeet bread
>no bob or vagene

Attached: REEE.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

We are the future anglos, so shut the fuck up ameriki. Bongland is going to be Pakistan 2.0, so yeah we’re native now.

what's up with this copy pasta

You forgot a comma before "ameriki".

Before you injuns even dreamed of having acess to the Internet we were laughing at your shenanigans:
youtu.be/V4akMaeZ0-k

DOT BANTZ

Attached: pajeetmemesresize.gif (300x227, 2.66M)

brits will say india is anglo but deny america angloness... the absolute state of bongs

Indians are just lame as posters. If it wasn't for poo jokes or UK, we wouldn't even talk about India.

> and I fucked up your prospects of getting a job
Didn’t realise there was so Much Competition to drive taxis or man seven elevens

My moma she never loved me, the post.

Anyone know why mainland Indians so socially inept?

Top kek

more like socially inept by western standards

I know one kid that posts cringy stuff on his Instagram page (r/indianpeoplefacebook tier) but girls apparently comment and like his page, like holy fucken shit

Can your race ever be fixed? because i have never met a socially well developed pajeet, no matter where i went.

Because the socially adept ones don’t fit your notion of Indian, they either look MENA or BBC.

Attached: FDC4E79C-E73B-4DA3-AF88-9B5AE8B471AA.jpg (525x584, 36K)